Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Change eye color naturally (permanent)

Go down 
+10
Rufistar
o
dewey decimal system
Afrobros
SilverBell
Oliver
YEEZUS
Hibiki Kuze
Flynn
taehyung
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Change eye color naturally (permanent) Empty
PostSubject: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:36 am

I was bored yesterday so I decided to search if there is a way to change your eye color at home or naturally. So I found a forum that said you could use honey and water. You just boil water and add some honey. Put it in an empty eye dropper and use it twice or thrice a day. I was wondering if it's true? Here is the forum's link
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12585&page=2
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:47 am

It's probably not true, although if you want to try I doubt it would be harmful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:42 am

Its probably untrue.
Permanty is different than natural. If you are dying it, then it isn't natural, its manmade.
I think contacts would be better than this
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 am

I think it wouldn't be harmful since people used honey before for there eyes to kill bacteria and make them clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 am

Scarilicous wrote:
I think it wouldn't be harmful since people used honey before for there eyes to kill bacteria and make them clean.
no offense but putting HONEY in your eye seems like a stupid idea too me. It sounds dangerous.
I don't think it would clean your eyes. Wouldn't it be hard too see or something?
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:14 am

If you want to risk damaging your eyes (blindness, seeing spots etc.) Then go on do it!

If you dont then... Dont do anythin to your wittle eyes o3o

Friendly Advice! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 am

I don't mean to sound rude but that sounds like it would be harmful to your eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 am

Dude, its only WATER with little bit of Honey I don't really understand how is it harmful. Please explain in details why it's harmful?
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:22 am

It just sounds kind of dangerous to put something as sticky as honey in your eyes? I could be wrong though, maybe you should look into it a little more (to be safe).
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:23 am

Honey is a food not a type of medicine! (It an heal coughs, that doesnt go for eyes)

A point which i already made that i want to make again: If you want to do it, DO IT!
I'm not saying you cant! Just giving a friendly recommendation...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 am

Scarilicous wrote:
Dude, its only WATER with little bit of Honey I don't really understand how is it harmful. Please explain in details why it's harmful?
A. Its not natural to do that
B. Honey comes from a bee's butt. It tastes good but do you really want that in your eyes?
C. I don't get why you would want to change your eye color
D. Your getting that info from a forum about womens chests, doesn't seem like a reliable place too me
F. It just doesn't seem safe
G. You can do it if you like, I'm not going to stop you, but I'm just concerned since people don't do this normally and it doesn't seem safe.

Sorry if I sound rude, I'm not trying.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:29 am

Witch wrote:
Scarilicous wrote:
B. Honey comes from a bee's butt. It tastes good but do you really want that in your eyes?
D. Your getting that info from a forum about womens chests, doesn't seem like a reliable place too me
G. You can do it if you like, I'm not going to stop you, but I'm just concerned since people don't do this normally and it doesn't seem safe.

Is it "natural" to wear any kind of makeup or beauty treatment at all?

As long as she's dissolving it instead of putting it directly onto her eye, I don't see how it could damage her vision.

But, I don't see how it could change her eye colour either.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:34 am

Witch wrote:
Scarilicous wrote:

False it doesn't come from bees butt it's their vomit.

honey has antibacterial properties and unpasteurized honey has antibiotic properties. Honey will soothe the eye and promote healing.
English beekeepers dissolve honey in warm water and
drip into the eyes. Then they soak a linen compress in
the solution and hold it over each eye for 10 to 15
minutes.
It should be PURE NATURAL HONEY FYI.
I don't really care if it's from which forum! Like ff, the website's link in fantageforum.com so it should be talking only about fantage, but it talks also about other stuff like that forum.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Look, manor.
a) who cares if its not natural? i plan to dye my hair when im older, that's not natural. shaving isn't natural, deodorant isn't natural, many helpful things are NOT natural! who cares! they help us or make the person feel good
b) who cares where it comes from? lots of food comes from gross places, but it's just as bad to have it in your mouth as in your eye!! who CARES!!!
c) a lot of people do not like their eye colour. i would love to have green or grey eyes, but i simply have brown. i don't care enough to change it, but some people do.
d) why not? i looked more into it and it does seem to work, but it has to be raw honey.
f) who are you to rule her life. it may not seem safe, but if she talks to an eye doctor about it she may be allowed to do it!
g) dont be so mean about it, then.

I support you to do it! it sounds cool, if your parents let you and you get it allowed by an eye doctor i would go ahead!
good luck to you,!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Oliver wrote:
Look, manor.
a) who cares if its not natural? i plan to dye my hair when im older, that's not natural. shaving isn't natural, deodorant isn't natural, many helpful things are NOT natural! who cares! they help us or make the person feel good
b) who cares where it comes from? lots of food comes from gross places, but it's just as bad to have it in your mouth as in your eye!! who CARES!!!
c) a lot of people do not like their eye colour. i would love to have green or grey eyes, but i simply have brown. i don't care enough to change it, but some people do.
d) why not? i looked more into it and it does seem to work, but it has to be raw honey.
f) who are you to rule her life. it may not seem safe, but if she talks to an eye doctor about it she may be allowed to do it!

I support you to do it! it sounds cool, if your parents let you and you get it allowed by an eye doctor i would go ahead!
good luck to you,!!!!
Yeah ypu ahve a point there. i'm not trying to be a jerk or rule her life, just pointing out it seems kinda risky?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:43 pm

actually, honey has been used many times for eye remedies!!! it's not bad for the eye if its pure, raw honey with no chemicals added.
its a natural remedy for eye infection. i dont know why it would be risky, especially since she's adding water to it.
i actually bothered to research about it, something i doubt you did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Oliver wrote:
actually, honey has been used many times for eye remedies!!! it's not bad for the eye if its pure, raw honey with no chemicals added.
its a natural remedy for eye infection. i dont know why it would be risky, especially since she's adding water to it.
i actually bothered to research about it, something i doubt you did
Ah really? It just didn't seem right too me so yeah.

i'm just curious, how can honey change your eye color?
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Oliver wrote:
Look, manor.

good luck to you,!!!!

Thanks for supporting me Oliver. I'm going to try it. Since I'm very curious and WOULD LOVE to change my eye color from dark brown( with some grey rings or spots )to honey, light brown or hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:56 pm

yeah you'll probably end up with lighter brown eyes. maybe even hazel or honey if you do it long enough. make sure to get it checked by an eye doctor first though, to see if its safe!!

im not sure if it actualyl works, though??? so ask a doctor.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Oliver wrote:
yeah you'll probably end up with lighter brown eyes. maybe even hazel or honey if you do it long enough. make sure to get it checked by an eye doctor first though, to see if its safe!!

im not sure if it actualyl works, though??? so ask a doctor.

I think it would be okay since I went to the doctor few days ago and asked him if it's okay he said yes so....
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:02 pm

oh? you did! good!! try it out! tell me if it works `o`
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Well that seems cool I guess. I want to know if it worked too.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 pm

I will start take pictures of my eyes every day and post them here. It stings a bit but it will go after a second or so. Wait let me check my eyes since I started yesterday.

It's the same but my gray rings/spots are lighter \o/
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:23 pm

I wonder what color it changes your eyes to. It sounds interesting but I would never do it, I hate eye drops as it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:28 pm

It makes it lighter than before.
Like you have dark brown eyes after using this many times it will turn brown then light brown then hazel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Change eye color naturally (permanent) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change eye color naturally (permanent)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next