Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)

Go down 
+3
YEEZUS
Relora
Oliver
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Empty
PostSubject: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 pm

note that this may be edited in the future

Authors: Terezi + Kiyoko.Tianyi (formerly known as Queen)

*morgan freeman voice* The year is 2042. An alien race fires multiple missiles in different locations around the Earth. Hours after the missile are released, they let off toxic gases which, when inhaled, cause humans to die and come back cannibals. The term is known as a zombie. Most humans are gone. Luckily, there are still a few left. *dramatic opening scene*

Rules:

How to get infected:

How zombies work:
Application form:

Character List:

oh by the way i kind of suck at writing so yeah sorry if you're a little confused after reading this thanks

Terezi's Character:
Queen's Character (good example! use hers for a guide.):
note that this may be edited in the future

Last edited by Terezi on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : put feature instead of features, woops)
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:51 pm

zombie roleplay?? heck yeah.
um this rules. zombies \-_-/
Character name: Jamie White
Sexuality: Asexual, but Panromantic.
Short or long background story: A runaway who lives in a small apartment they pay the fine for every month, not much money remaining. Survives with very little and dresses usually in non brand t shirts and jeans, doesn't really care. They ran away due to fear of their parents not understanding their gender and they already felt very unloved. However, recently hearing they both got zombified in the zombie apocalypse, they're trying their best to cope with the fact that, well, they don't really care that they died. Lives a generally normal life and tends to smile a lot, but also gets nervous a lot.
*Personality: They're not very shy, but they're a bit awkward to talk to, sometimes drifting away from people and the conversation. They're very determined and try their best, but also is very very defensive towards everything and is not afraid to get angry. If you ask them anything about their gender offensively they wont hesitate to make sure you take it back. Not really a sad person, but a bit nervous when it comes to most things. Generally smiley and laughs awkwardly often.
Family and/or friends: Dad- Zombified. Mum- Zombified. only child and doesn't really care about cousins.
Physical Features: Not able to afford most of the recommended objects, usually wearing a t-shirt with a silly design and either khakis or jeans. Light green (dyed) slightly below shoulder length hair that's a tad wavy, brown eyes. Freckles, originally tan skin that has grown pale with time. Looks androgynous. Usually wears sandals or sneakers, and always carries a blue backpack with them.
Picture:
i hope they look at least kind of androgynous?? if not they look like this, but androgynous.:
Weapon of defense: Usually uses pepper spray, sticks, and their kitchen knives and utensils. They really don't get where everyone's getting all the fancy weapons from.

im a stuffed cucumber

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:38 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO PUT THEIR NAME,,,)
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:35 am

I'm a stuffed cucumber... I just can't believe I've never thought of this before <33

*Character name: Thana Beverly
Sexuality: Prefers men, but she thinks that she can be extremely attracted to the right woman, so bisexual-ish?
*Short or long background story: Thana grew-up in Florida with her parents (both, who died the night of the attack as a missle hit the airplane they were in) and older sister who, unlike her, was a lesbian who on occasion would be with a man for a one night stand (her sister never really likes it though.) Thana grew up and was going to go to the University of Florida to study geology and botany before her senior yea of high school was interrupted by the zombies. Before this attack on human civilization happened, however, Thana had been with a beautiful friend from a modeling agency she used to work for.
Of course, Janet (Thana's older sister), tragically fell in love with Josie (Thana's girlfriend at the time) and came close to destroying the relationship. Ashamed, Janet left and wasn't heard from again. Josie, consequently became zombified, and is probably still locked in Thana's room at Than's once beloved home. Alone and heartbroken, Thana has left Florida (lots of walking) and is now searching for her sister, begging the God she never really believed in to aid her.
*Personality Thinker, wears a "mask"(not literally Razz), analytic, tight-lipped, vain, courageous, agile, not-hesitant, comes off as cold-blooded, makes effective use of most of everything. Anyone Thana marks as an enemy and threat to her well-being has to watch out, she won't hesitate to kill you or do whatever justice must be done. To all strangers: she keeps in her shell and only until she finds you trustworthy will she open up to a personality that is extremely benevolent and moral. She helps people when she thinks it's a good idea and kills whoever gets in the way.
Family and/or friends: Mother and Father-Dead, Janet;Sister- MIA,
Josie;ex-Girlfriend- zombified,
*Physical Feature: She wears two sport's tank-tops, the underlying one being black and the top one being a brick-red with a faded white star design on her bosom. She also has a third tank-top that was her sisters in her backpack that she'll wear on occasion, this one is a bright purple with silver design (Thana teases that it's scribble). You can easily see her black bra-straps, but the bra can't be seen besides that. She wears short denim shorts and stylish black hiking boots with black socks. Her backpack (which she carries with either her right or left hand so she has easy access to her weaponry) holds exactly 25% of her body-weight in water, food and other necessities for shelter, fire starting, and clothes. She also has a holster for her katana where she just reaches behind her and grabs it, and a holster for her gun on her hips (which was uncomfortable at the beginning).
Picture or Description: She wears her soft, straight, dark blonde hair up in a pony tail or sloppy bun most of the time, but when it's down it goes down to her waist. Her eyes are a green-blue color, they aren't extremely striking, but they have a very intelligent look about them. She has soft, light caramel skin and a slender figure where her hips are not wide and her chest isn't big, but it isn't small either. Her face could have been a model's dream, but a recent scar on her cheek (from the katana) and her slightly crooked teeth take away from that. She has dimples and a light sprinkle of freckles across her nose and high cheekbones.
*Weapon of defense(sword, kitchen knife, gun, pliers, anything!): Her Girlfriend's katana (Can't deny that I love Michonne from the walking dead =3=) and her own tactical-12 shotgun (good old timesplitters nostalgia)
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 am

I'm a stuffed cucumber.

*Character name: Mila (I can't think of a last name. '3')
Sexuality: Asexual and aromantic.
*Short or long background story: Mila grew up raised by her older brother as both of her parents died when she was very young. Her older brother was rather poor, but he still managed to take care of her. Mila wasn't exactly grateful nor was she emotionally attached to her older brother. She left home as soon as she turned 18 and hasn't turned back to check on her brother or home since.
*Personality: Mila despises of most people unless they are able to catch her interest. She tends to think of most people as objects rather than humans with feelings and therefore ends out saying rude or socially awkward things rather often. She'll try to impress anyone she takes an interest or liking to, and she feels that she must always try to have their attention. She's tried to abandon feelings such as trust, sadness, guilt, etc. but on occasions still finds them to be very much alive in her, as much as she hates to admit it. She enjoys manipulating people she doesn't like and is pretty much the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to kill someone for her own benefit.
Family and/or friends: Her older brother is her only family left, but she doesn't know if he's still alive or not. She doesn't have any friends at the moment.
*Physical Feature: She wears an oversized hoodie over a bulletproof vest and carries a backpack with her wherever she goes. She keeps two loaded revolvers strapped to the bulletproof vest at all times and whatever ammo she can find is stored in her backpack along with any food, first-aid, and other useful supplies she can get her hands on.
Picture:
Spoiler:
*Weapon of defense: The two revolvers as well as some learned physical combat. She'll also use things that can sometimes be found laying aroundlike toasters and pocket knives.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:11 pm

dbfdfksgfd; this is the second bump pls apply
im desperate
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:06 pm

if no one applies though it'll be ok!! an old rp forum i was on literally had only four active users counting me and it was really fun anyway!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Oliver wrote:
if no one applies though it'll be ok!! an old rp forum i was on literally had only four active users counting me and it was really fun anyway!!
ahh ok ill start the rp soon then :> as long as everyone has fun das cool
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:29 pm

hey uh when do you plan on starting this?? im very excited e to...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Terezi wrote:
Oliver wrote:
ahh ok ill start the rp soon then :> as long as everyone has fun das cool

Yay c:

Besides a smaller group of people gives more control over the story and things won't go so fast and I might not miss a lot of stuff ^^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:17 pm

I STARTED IT GO GO GO
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:58 pm

*Character name: Caroline Justice
*Gender(woman/girl, man/boy! NOT female, male): Woman
Sexuality: Straight
*Short or long background story: Caroline is a goody-two shoes and is a straight eye student. Her mother babies her so she is very used to being helped and childish.
*Personality(Please have your character at least a little different from the others, and include at least one past event!): Whinny, Crier, Emotional, she's partially deaf and partially blind, Smart and sometimes helpless and sometimes brave.
Family and/or friends(May include any dead/future dead ones): Her mother is dead, her little five year old sister is dead, her 23 year oldbrother is dead, and her dad is dead.
*Physical Features(Preffered clothing: Fighting vest of any color, hiking boots, tool belt, backpack, or fanny pack. Remember, you don't have to wear these, just better if you do.): Pink fighting best, Pink hiking boots, short pink skirt, tool belt with a screw driver, small flash light and badges. Backpack with some food, small first aid kit, tools like pliers and wrenches, and a water canteen.
Picture(If you are going to put a picture, make sure you either drew your character or used a dress-up game. It wouldn't be much of an original character if you took a picture from a search engine or something.): Long, strawberry coloured hair. ( orange and blonde.) Blue eyes, and a slim figure. She's very tall and she wears a rose barrette in her hair.
*Weapon of defense(sword, kitchen knife, gun, pliers, anything!): She uses a rusty pole.Like, a water pole thing.

i'm a stuffed cucmumber i LOVE ZOMBEISX
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Seems legit! You're accepted, Rainbow! ^^
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Kiyoko.Tianyi wrote:
Seems legit! You're accepted, Rainbow! ^^

Thanks! I'M GOING TO START NOW WOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:43 pm

reserved a spot for mactavish, ill add in rainbow soon
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:46 am

omg zombie rp i love this but i may be a bit off because of the walking dead :L
thank you for reserving a spot for me!!

*Character name: Charlotte "Lottie" May (prefers to be call Lottie rather than her actual name)
Sexuality: Straight, though can be attracted to women occasionally.
*Short or long background story: Before partaking in the sudden apocalyptic event, Lottie was like any other normal girl. She lived in Scotland's capital, Edinburgh, before moving to the United States when she was about five years old due to her father having a job transfer (in which she wished she never left after the zombie pandemic). Lottie was raised by both her parents, Emilia and Arthur May, and her older brother, Alexander May, during her childhood. Of course, however, she lost her parents at the start of the zombie outbreak (Emilia was bitten first and she went after Arthur, turning him as well, both whom were stabbed in the head by Lottie herself), and Alexander was no where to be found. Ever since then she's been surviving on her own. Her cheery personality had completely dispersed; she was no longer the same Lottie everyone had once known. She now spends the remainders of her days in search for her brother and attempting to survive.
*Personality: An intimidating adolescent of vengeance, someone depicted as strangely cold and somewhat calm. A natural poised young lady. Tends to use rather big words. She's extremely blunt, speaking whatever is on her mind or what she thinks rather than keeping it concealed and hidden. Merciless. Short tempered. But that's only when you first encounter her. Her personality really depends on the people she's around, on the aura they hold; for example, if she encounters a cheery, kind person, then she'll act extremely kind to them.
Aside from her bitter traits, once she gets to know you and learns to trust you, she's oddly kind and caring, radiating a rather charismatic aura. It's rare for her to show this side of her nowadays due to the sudden outbreak and losing her family. Putting her seriousness aside, she's extremely clumsy and can be awkward. Always paranoid that she'd turn out like her parents; bitten to death and being turned into a zombie.
Family and/or friends: Arthur May - Father - Deceased ; Emilia May - Mother - Deceased ; Alexander May - Brother - KIA (though Lottie still believes he's alive)
*Physical Features: Lottie has exceptionally long, silky auburn hair, usually worn in some sort of pony tail or bun to prevent it from getting in the way of things. Side-swept bangs often tied up along with the rest of her hair. Semi-pale skin with bruises and scratches here and there from past experiences/fleeing from packs of zombies. Blue eyes. She often wears shades - even at night in some cases - due to her eyes being sensitive towards light since they're a very light blue, along with a white tank top, a vest, camoflauged pants, and black hiking boots. She has fanny pack filled with extra ammunition, an extra handgun, and a knife.
*Weapon of defense: Desert eagle (handgun), Makarov pistol, and a knife. Quite skilled at aim, being taught by her father only because she took interest in learning.

I am a stuffed cucumber.

Last edited by MacTavish on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:29 pm

booty bump in case anyone else wants to apply
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:22 pm

*Character name:Isabell Tomlinson
*Gender(woman/girl, man/boy! NOT female, male):Woman
Sexuality:Bisexual
*Short or long background story:Isabell,wasn't home during the attack.Her parents have died and her brother,Jason soon remains missing.Isabell was in the parking lot when the whole thing started,kids,animals and blood was everywhere to be seen.Isabell was a touch one indeed.But,she was a bit scared and hoped for the best to find her little brother Jason.
*Personality(Please have your character at least a little different from the others, and include at least one past event!):Strong,and a little bit athletic.Isabell took Gymnastics when she was 15 and remained practicing.Bubbly,Talkative,Funny,Intelligent,Creative.
Family and/or friends(May include any dead/future dead ones):Mother,Rosana,and father Hunter are dead.Jason/Little Brother-Missing.
*Physical Features(Preffered clothing: Fighting vest of any color, hiking boots, tool belt, backpack, or fanny pack. Remember, you don't have to wear these, just better if you do.):Has a teal blue fighting vest,with ripped up skinny jeans.Worn out converse,and a bandana on her forehead.Green scrunchie hair tied up in a messy bun broken glasses and a red torn up under shirt.
Picture(If you are going to put a picture, make sure you either drew your character or used a dress-up game. It wouldn't be much of an original character if you took a picture from a search engine or something.):She has blonde hair that reaches the waist,and blue in the ends that was died.She has pink flushed cheeks and a long nose.She has long eye lashes,and Light brown eyes.With a curvy figure and pink plump lips.
*Weapon of defense(sword, kitchen knife, gun, pliers, anything!):2 Swords and 1 small pocket knife.

I'm a stuffed cucumber.
CUCUMBERS YEA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)   Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie RP -APPLICATIONS-(by queen and terezi)
Page 1 of 1