Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)

Go down 
+3
Relora
Queen
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Empty
PostSubject: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Yes, I started it. After 500 years. You can still apply, though! Just send in an application or ask us to save a spot for you here: http://www.fantageforum.com/t14628-zombie-rp-applications-by-queen-and-terezi

Not sure how long the apocalypse has been going. Anyone want to give me a number of months? But this takes place in the U.S.A., anywhere in or around South Carolina. (North Carolina, Georgia, etc.) Note: If you're too far from there, it might be hard for you to interact with other characters.

-

Athena scanned the town she was entering. It was quiet and empty. All that was there was a few run-down houses and broken cars in their driveways. Some telephones were knocked down. But, to her suprise, no zombies were strolling around there.
"Coast is clear, Dad," she whispered. "No telling where we are. Everything's damaged."
"Okay," he replied, about a yard behind her, behind a large rock. He loaded his gun and slowly got off his knees. "Don't shoot unless it's an emergency. Just stab. It'll trigger other zombies."
She nodded, waved her kitchen knife, and followed him. They carefully walked through the roads. Her eyeballs and neck moved around so much as she walked, they started to hurt. She was never sure where to look. When she looked down, she was scared a zombie would bite her from behind or someone would shoot her straight in the head. When she looked around, she tried her best to be careful where she was stepping. A zombie would hear even the smallest of sounds.
"Are we going to a store?" she asked him.
"No. Too dangerous." he decided. "We'll loot some houses for food."
"Okay," she abided. In her head, she really wanted to go to a store. She could get anything she wanted. Money was useless at that point.

It was a long and awkward moment of silence until he spoke again.
"Can you carry Luke for me?" he asked. "I'm getting tired."
"Yeah," she put her knife in her tool belt with her axe. When she put her arms out, her dad took the baby from his underarms and handed him to her. She cradled him in both arms. Oh, how unlucky you are. she thought. To be born right before a zombie apocalypse. I'd rather have you dead than to be in a horrible situation like this.

She looked at him, and he looked up into her eyes. He was the pretty one. Her mom had given him blue eyes and light brown hair. Unfortunately, for her, her normal black hair and blue eyes didn't do much. Oh, stop saying that. You're beautiful. her mother said in her head. That was all she ever said when she was braiding her hair in the morning.

A tear came out of Athena's eye. Stop thinking about mom, you idiot. She's not coming back. She wished she was, though. In fact, she wished everything was back to normal. Right now, she could be at home, talking with her best friend. Why did she have to be in this setting? She wished that she could be a completely different character, with a completely different story-line. Yeah, li-

A loud gunshot interrupted her thoughts. It seemed far away, since it echoed. Right away, Athena thought, How could that even be? Her dad, right next to her, shot her a look that seemed to agree. "Come on," he ordered. "If theres a gunshot, there's people and zombies."

(wow im sorry that was kind of long but i just wanted a good start yay!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Their thin, shaking figure stared throughout the town, hair in a ponytail and eyes wide. They looked around, not really looking for anything in particular. They weren't much for killing zombies, had no good weapons but always looking for guns on the floor. They had a knife for cutting meat in one pocket and a slingshot in the other, enough to cause damage but only if they really tried could kill them.
Any footstep meant something to them, though, because though they didn't kill many zombies, they were good at avoiding them. His blue backpack hanging lightly on his back, he always tried to remember what was in it. "Water, food, and a rope. A journal." That was it, but they ran it through their head many times, as a form of concentration.

They were scared. They had heard the gunshot too, and they had bolted. They had never really looked for a team, always traveling alone. Sure, sometimes they had small talk with people and sometimes could even collaborate with them, their slyness combined with many others agressiveness often worked well. But it was never really permanent.

They decided on attempting to find the source, simply to observe who had shot the gun. They had good hearing, and were on their way.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Polaris S. -

Polaris' eyes shot open with caution. Her blunt bangs itching her forehead and her neck sweating with heat. What's up with the house temperature? It's surely hot! Polaris sat up on her bed and turned to see smoke coming out of her room; where the kitchen was. She made her way towards the kitchen; her silky light blue nightgown swaying as she walked. Polaris spotted a dark shadowy figure which was moving hesitantly, as she walked more and more towards the kitchen she saw her sister; Bea, trying to cook breakfast. Apparently, today was a fail, she was planning on making bacon and sunny side up eggs for the two of them, together.

Polaris scratched her dark purple eyes which had mysterious tiny blue spots, she blinked a few times to get used to the light and tapped Bea's shoulder. Bea jumped a little and looked at Polaris. Bea was in her normal plaid pajamas, an apron and was holding a pan that had sizzling bacon sitting on it.

Polaris looked around, all the windows and doors were shut closed and was covered with blankets, newspapers and other random cloths or flat things. The house was quiet and could only hear the breath of the two and the sizzling bacon... Everything was different from yesterday, more mysterious...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Thana Beverly

Thana sat inside a long-abandoned car. Her clothes soaked in sweat and her hair put up in a messy pony-tail. She was currently in an abandoned, brick red, Ford F-150. The air inside was stale, but the prospect of having a metal cage around you too keep you away from... from them while you napped was appealing enough to get her to forget the musty smell of death wafting from the back-seat; God only knows what -- or who -- died in there.

She let her eye-lids fall and soon feel into a light-sleep, occasionally waking up from the sound of wind blowing through the cracked rear-window; living in this world made a girl like her paranoid. After only 10-minutes of rest she lifted her unwilling body up and peered outside. What she saw was the ruins of civilization. Burnt buildings, down telephone poles, broken windows, and cars stripped of any useful items filled her sense of sight and left her bewildered at how things could get so bad so fast.

She was one of the unfortunately lucky ones. Someone who lived while everyone other single person she loved died, or turned.... or went missing. The survivor guilt choked her and some times she almost didn't kill the turned-ones who attacked her, thinking it would be best if she died too.

She sighed a sigh of grief and opened the car door, listening to to the silence of the dusty town.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:16 pm

The gunshot had hurt their ears a tad, but it wasn't permanent. Looking for the sound of the gun wouldn't be too hard for them, but the moment they began they stopped for a moment. People that were so obvious about their weapon usage weren't worth finding, they thought, and went towards the opposite direction they believed the gunshot to be from.

They saw a car with someone in it, not a very uncommon finding, and not a very dumb one, either. Though zombies could break cars, they didn't have the best eyesight, and the car smell occasionally was stronger than the brain smell. Not that Jamie could smell brains. Or cars. But they imagined zombies could.

They needed supplies, a lot of people often had better weapons than them, mostly because they weren't as scared to steal items from stores, or had the money to actually buy weapons. Though their hair was in a ponytail, a couple of locks sometimes fell into their face, and they pushed them back, the dyed green still bright, but less so than it was originally. They wondered where it would start to fade.

He looked back at the car, the girl inside seemed to have items.. Most people wouldn't give them away, but he couldn't help but keep staring.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Thana Beverly

She had ducked her head back behind the dashboard when she saw a slight bit of movement off to her side. Carefully, Thana reclined the seat and crawled into the back seat. She held her breath and moved her head up slightly to see a the silhouette of a human-like being. She knew that whatever it may be had seen her, but if it were a turner they would have to smell her first.

She slowly turned and opened the back window, slipping her backpack and katana through before she herself barely squeezed through the window. She jumped out the truck bed, and stood up staring at the figure. She wasn't quite sure of what she should do, so she just stood there, her hand on her gun.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Mila’s eyes shot open upon hearing the gunshot, and she slowly got up, looking around her. If a gun had been shot, that meant there was someone around there…if someone was in the area, it usually meant trouble. She gripped the revolver which lay in her pocket and lifted up the cloth which acted as a door to her ‘hideout’. The hideout was on a building which was rather high up, so she didn’t have to worry about any zombies coming up as she was eating or sleeping, which was nice. She looked underneath the building which she resided on, making sure the coast was clear, and it was. She slowly crept down the ladder to the large building, landing quietly on the ground below. She began to look around, searching for the cause of the gunshot.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:40 pm

The girl had left her car... Was she one of those that befriended everyone she met? Or those that disliked everybody and killed them even if they weren't zombies.. Maybe something else? Jamie sure hoped so.
They looked at her, her hand was on her gun.. Guns... loud weapons, but way better than all the weapons they had. A knife and pepper spray, that was basically it. Hah. What was a way to prove they were human other than screaming it in her face? I mean, that would be ok, but...
"Err." Crap! Err was something a zombie would say! Looking up, guns always kind of terrified them, deciding to just say something else, something more human.
"Uh, hi? I just- I just saw you so yeah... That's why. Cuz you're pretty?" What were they saying? Oh well, it was hopefully enough to make it obvious they weren't a turner. The knife still lay in their pocket (Not a particularly safe place to have a knife) so if she tried to shoot they could, uh, break the bullet? They didn't really have any ideas right now, and were just hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Thana quite clearly heard the thing speak so she ruled out the idea that this person was a turner. She slowly let her arms fall limp before shifting her weight to one leg and crossing her arms together, ignoring what was to her a petty compliment from a stranger who probably couldn't even see her clearly. Now was the time to asses the situation.

I could easily speak back, get a feel for who this person is. Doesn't sound like this person is exactly malicious... or confident for that matter. However, what if they're playing dumb? They could be armed much better than I am and could easily take advantage of me... Hmm , but on the other hand they might be just like me and pose a real threat. She thought carefully.

After a few more moments of silence on her end she spoke loud and crisply, "Hello, approach me and I will use deadly force. Stay where you are as I come closer, if I find you to be a threat to myself I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:03 pm

"Oh, ok! Hey, uh, by the way, what do you use for fighting, mostly?" The weapon she used was probably going to end up being imporant in whether Jamie would consider recruiting her or not. Swords and bats are more preferred to Jamie than guns, but they had worked with people that exclusively used guns and make their loud weapons be quiet. Her attitude seemed to be ok for Jamie, though. She didn't seem all that sneaky, but that was what Jamie would work for.

"What are you going to do, though? Um... I'll give you my weapons and everything, if you want to see them. They're honestly crap, but you can look at them anyway." Would she body examine, too? Ugh, god no. Last time that happened the person was obviously just trying to find the biological sex. How annoying. They decided not to say anything about it, though, to not give her ideas.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:15 pm

( Caroline is in the same place as you guys ^_^)

" No! NO! GET AWAY, GET AWAY!" Caroline screams, running down the street. The town was empty; Mostly flipped cars and worn down houses. Caroline was holding a rusty water pole, with salty tears falling down her cheeks. She was a slow runner, and lost her breath quickly. So, When she tripped over her own feet, it was natural that she would struggle getting up. She was too late, though. A zombie came toppling on her, attempting to bite her neck. She automatically turned her head, and held the pole up and jammed it into the zombies mouth. The zombie attempted to destroy the pole, but could not. She was struggling to wrestle with this zombie, and it attempted to smash her face.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:22 pm

((whos you guys??? me and relora? or where kiyoko is or where terezi is or where gandalf the white is. i would recommend going with someone else becasue they need interaction too U_U"""))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:24 pm

[[ My character is at her parent's house with her sister, Bea. ]]
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:25 pm

( She's near Kiyoko.)

Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Thana showed the person her weapons in the most intimidating way she could at last second. As she walked forward slowly, she unsheathed her katana with her left hand and playfully motioned to the tactical 12 gauge located on her hip. She smiled slightly an stopped within 20 feet of the person.

The person in front of her looked weak and strange. The green hair on his head (actually she didn't even know if this person was a guy or girl and frankly she didn't care) was a green color she found grotesque under the circumstances. who in the right mind would dye their hair these days? she thought. He looked helpless, but she refused to let her guard up and her mind processed the situation rapidly.

After a few seconds she replied in a flat tone, "I don't want your weapons or supplies. I want information. A playful smile touched her lips. "Where exactly is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:12 pm

This person was obviously trying to take advantage of them, and though this was rather annoying, why even bother doing anything about it? It really didn't hurt to tell her exactly where we were, but... actually.. They weren't really sure.. There had to be a sign somewhere...

The thing is, Jamie had a tendency to just run and never stop, gotten from running away and not lost since. They knew no one was really here to look for them, anymore, but still. Never keep your guard down.
"Sorry, but I'm not sure, either... haha..." It sounded a bit awkward, clumsily adding; "The US?" And looked down. Would she kill them now, ugh... Pepper spray would work well for this, and it wouldn't be that hard to get it from their backpack, but she had a gun, it wouldn't be that hard for her to just out of instinct shoot Jamie the moment he moved.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Finally, Caroline kicked the zombie off of her and ran, this tike quieter. She heard slight sounds coming from a house. So, she started banging on the door. " ANYONE THERE!? PLEASE LET ME IN!" She screamed frantically.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Thana's smile quickly disappeared and was replaced with a slight frown. She gritted her teeth and began to wonder what to do, that was not the answer she wanted. She steped a few paces closer to the person. If she wanted she could seminars them then and here, but that was gainst her rules. The poor person was weak, helpless and definitely not a threat. Killing the. Would be against who she was and she was not goin to let his world change her.

Holding her katana firmly, she relaxed. "So be it. Guess I'll look for a local map or something", she said urnig arond and waving her hand to gesture the person was free to go. "Just don't let me catch doing something stupid. If you do... Well it just won't be pleasant." and with that she sauntered away, back towards the truck and her supplies.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:49 pm

"All right! I'm actually pretty good at reading maps, so if you find one I'll help, I mean, if you let me and everything..." God, this girl obviously thought she had them tied around her finger. Jamie obviously had a disadvantage, but she seemed almost... Blunt?
"It'll probably be in a store, right?" There was always an ounce of nervousness in their voice, but this person seemed ok. Swords were sneaky weapons.
"One of those tourist spots? Like, where they make tourists go.. Are any of those still open?" Their ponytail hung by their hair, wavy and a tad messy.
"I mean, if any is, we should go there." Jamie still stood where they were originally, hoping she could still listen.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Thana actually stopped and listened. Perhaps she had underestimated this person? She turned around after some hesitation. "'Aight," she said calmly," I guess it be nice to have at least someone to talk to for a bit... But don't expect this alliance to last long. Once I know where I am I am outta here Kay?"

She had to admit, she hadn't thought about he possibility of tourist areas, but the prospect of someone who might hold her back or stab her in the back unsettled her; it was aginst her nature.
She walked over to the person and stuck her hand out proudly,"My name is Thana. might as well know each others names if we die or something."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:22 pm

It took them a few seconds to realise this girl was going to shake their hand. Oh my god, had they seriously began to collaborate or something? Whatever, though. "Sure, okay.. I do quick team things too.. But it's always good to have someone to talk to, right?" An awkward laugh, then awkwardly grabbing Thana's hand.
"Thana, huh? Uncommon name... Kinda pretty though.. I wonder what that means.." They whispered a few more things to themselves, then brought back up. "Ah, my name is Jamie!"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Thana smiled lightly. "Well nice to meet you, even considering such hard times, Jamie," she replied. Thana was slightly unhappy that even knowing their name, she didn't know wither they were a boy or girl. It really wasn't her buisness, but still. She was also as are of how awkward things got.

Releasing her grip from The handshake. "Right then! Okay so any idea where we should start?" she asked as politely as she could. The whole one she gauged their reactions and actions, trying to get an idea of how they worked. Always analyzing, she thought, just have to remember knowledge is power.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:07 pm

"Haha, yeah.. Won't be for long, though, I guess.." After their hand was released from Thana, they lightly paid attention to what she was saying, enough to be able to respond. "Yeah, I think that, I mean, they usually have those tourist things at the beginning of the town, right? For tourists to be able to find the map immediately.." Their voice drifted off towards the end, thinking for a bit, then began to talk again.
"I mean- Do you know where that would be?" They couldn't help but remember the gunshot they had heard at the beginning. God, what was that? A zombie could appear easily as they were trying to find the map... They still had the knife, and was good at hiding, but still.. "So, yeah, we should go there!"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:22 pm

"Okie-dokie," she said quietly in reply. She coulda sworn she heard a voice, but After a few moments she brushed away the thOught and put her focus back on the need of a map. "Well, I guess we can start by heading to where I entered town over that way," she said nodding towards her left, "Lemme just get my stuff out of the bed of the truck."

She quickly tuned around and made a run for the truck. She didn't want to waste time the moment she got the map, the closer she was to heading towards north Carolina and ,hopefully, the closer she was to finding her sister.

((Going to bed now, night guys ^^

I have school off tommorow so I'll be able to post a few times at the least!))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Naturally, it wasn't long before she saw a moving figure from the corner of her eye. She wasn't sure if it was a zombie or the person who had fired the gunshot, but she really didn't care. She whipped around as quickly as she could, removing the gun from her pocket and planting an uppercut to the zombie's chin. Punching it in the chin was useless, but it was just a sort of reflex. She, by now, was well aware that the only way to kill the undead was to cause major damage to their brain. It wasn't exactly to her, but it was still manageable. She thought for a moment deciding that if there was someone else in the area, firing a gunshot would not be wise. Not only would it get other zombies on her trail, but it would also get whomever it was that fired the gunshot on her trail. As she was getting lost in her thoughts, the zombie had moved unbearably closer and was beginning to attempt to ‘plant a bite' on her. She moved quickly, ducking beneath the zombie's legs, getting back up and kicking the creature in the back of its head. After that, she began to run as fast as she could, not caring to finish the zombie off.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)   Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie RP (By Queen and Terezi)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next