Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:31 pm

I still need to finish my app but yeah you guys can start now!
Anyone who still wants to join click on this text.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:33 pm

( I forgot to mention, Tullip is an earth fairy; She can use plants n' dirt and stuff like that.)

Tullip flew around on her large, green coloured fairy wings. " Plants for you all!" she cheered, in her childish voice. Large, beautiful roses budded out of the magic dust Tullip sprinkled, and she giggled in delight.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Crunch, crunch, crunch. The crunching of leaves were being made by Georgie's small feet. It felt a little chilly today, so she is wearing a lime green coat. The brisk wind was hitting her cheeks, making her face feel cold. Georgie was at the park with her mother.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Tullip swirled around in the hair, then dived down. "I'm going to the park to find some cute kids to entertain! The best thing is, adults can't see me! Sl, I'm basically a one time imaginary friend! Isn't that great?!" She didn't wait for a reply. Instead, she flew to the park and saw a little girl with her mother. She flew around the little girl, and threw some magic dust into the ground. It bloomed into a violet. " Isn't that great?" She piped at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:40 pm

(Yay. Finished my app :3)
Amethyst wandered out of her room and skipped around Foster's. She ran into the living room laughing and began to talk with another imaginary friend. She then went into the kitchen and sneaked past the chefs, mischievously opening one of the cabinets and pulling out a bag of chips to snack on.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Rosalind was unusually shy. She peered around at the other IFs (imaginary friends) her eyes widened as she spotted the food.

"WHOA THERE'S FOOD."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Georgie sees a violet appear out of nowhere. She gazes up and sees a fairy. She doesn't say anything for a few moments. She then smiles. "Hi" she says.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Rosalind skipped over to the table. On her way she tripped over another IFs long gown.
"Um, sorry," she muttered. The IF turned to her and spoke in a strange ancient language.
"Uhh...yeah ok?" she continued to walk toward the table of food.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Tullip smilies, and pinches the child's cheeks. " Lets go have some fun!" she gleams, grabbing the girls hand and taking her on a leaf surfer. Then, she uses some wind to send the girl whizzing around in the air.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:13 pm

((( wind surfing! :DDDD )))

Georgie's eyes felt like they were going to bulge out of her sockets. "Woah!" She exclaims. She tries to keep her balance on the leaf.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Rosalind looked around at the children.
I guess there isn't anyone here for... She thought as she carefully held three cupcakes in one hand.

((uhm how am I supposed to get a believer?derp I don't know))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:13 pm

( You can make another character as one or have another user be your character's believer. I might make a believer if you want me to :b )
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Tullip whizzes around the child. " I won't let you fall! YEAH! LETS MAKE SOME OBSTACLES!" Tullip sprayed around some magical dust, and leaves that made loops filled the field.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:22 pm

(( I added more to my recent post on Fire-us btw))

Georgie smiles. This fairy seems really fun. Georgie catches her balance on her leaf surfboard and sails through the leaf hoops.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Rosalind skipped around the foster home looking at the believers. There were tons of IFs that look shy and she wondered if she could make friends with them.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Georgie giggles excitedly. This was so entertaining and fun for her! She controls the leaf surfboard to turn around. She goes through the leaf hoops again.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:41 pm

((omfg im so late omg DDDX. I have no idea whats going on)

Julianna

Julie whistles to the tune of something while bumping into a nearby flower pot, she thinks to herself: Oh my gosh, I hope no one heard this! She walks around carefully, looking around to make no one is there, and sweeps up the flower pot..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*   Imaginary Friend ~ *RP* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Friend ~ *RP*
Page 1 of 1