Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+4
Flynn
aimi
evan
Primrose
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Empty
PostSubject: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:34 pm

You guys can start now. I'll start later.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Carrie flipped back her wild, pink hair. She placed on a sun hat and frolicked in the meadows.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Lara looked at the snow peeked mountains. She still can't believe that just a year ago, those popular girls just left her to freeze in the cold. I hope they're dying in a hole now...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:57 am

Sofia sighed. She sat on her bed. She was bored, really bored, hoping for something exciting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:25 am

Andrew closed and locked the front door of his house. Picking up his bag, he ran off into the forest. "I'll be back in an hour, mom." he called as he left. "Everyone thinks my life is dull, but it's not all that bad." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:34 am

Judith was just near the water, minding her own buissness. She was bored and was thinking about the older times when she was alive. "Why cant I be alive right now?" she thought. She wanted to see what was really happening right now.

(I might not reply much for a couple days because I am going somewhere today for christmas)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:40 am

Andrew turned on his computer. "Maybe some of my friends will be online." he thought, typing in his email address. "My mom still thinks all my friends are robots or imaginary. But I don't care. I'm not talking to any of the neighborhood gits. They think I'm weird..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:41 am

Sofia Hopelyn looked out the window, and sighed once more. She looked at the prison bars that kept her captive. She wanted to cry at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:46 am

"Andrew!" Yelled his mother. "Get off that computer this instant! Your sister never gives us this kind of crap! Get moving!" Andrew rolled his eyes. "Perfect Alice." he muttered, turning off the monitor. "Maybe my life is dull."

Last edited by Ron Weasley on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:54 am

Judy decided to go somewhere else. "There is nothing to do..Maybe I can find some random people" She thought. Since she was a spirit, she could go threw walls. She went into someone named "Andrew's" house, and spied on random people. She was super quiet because she hated being noticed.

Last edited by Christmas Tree on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:56 am

Sofia held onto the bars that made her stay trapped. She was much thinner than before, because she hadn't ate much, and she slipped through the bars. She gasped and entered her cell again. Once night falls, I'm getting out of here!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:19 am

(Where are we up to?)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:20 am

(Nothing. Some spirits are still alive, others are already dead.)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 am

(Ah,Okay)

Madaline scurried threw the forrest finding someone tell help,it was her job.Madaline heard screaming from the distance and decided to ignore it.It sounded like a mother screaming at her child.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:36 am

It became night, and Sofia escaped from jail. She smiled and cried a little, of joy. She hid behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Andrew pulled open his desk drawer. "Time to roll up another character." he thought, getting out his 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons books and some dice. "Maybe I should make a dwarf, I can't do half-elves every time..." he wasn't really supposed to be playing D&D, but he did it anyway. His mother thought he should spend more time in the real world. "But why do that, when the worlds I make myself are more fun?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Sofia spied everyone who passed by, and none noticed. She finally fell asleep on the tree's shadow, with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Hermione -

Hermione woke up in the middle of the night at a church bench, she wiped off her dirty face and wait there until someone helps her.. Which is impossible since that's the only thing she has done.

Hermione's clothes were ripped at the end and the sleeves, many stains, and pretty much old and filthy. She was barefoot and her feet was always dirty..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Sofia yawned as she woke up the next morning, and looked at her dirty prision outfit. She found some good-looking clothes on the ground and put them on. She walked around the town and sat on a bench. She saw a poor-looking girl near the church, and slowly walked towards her. "Hi.."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Hermione -

Hermione looked at the girl with red crystal eyes. She blinked and moved more into the bench. Hermione was absolutely scared of her, she hasn't seen anyone talking to her for a long time.. Maybe because she can't talk to them..
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Andrew finished making his new character. "Too bad none of my friends are willing to play...." He thought, searching the internet for solo adventures.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Sofia smiled. "A-are you okay?" She asked, in a comprehensive tone. "My name's Sofia Hopelyn, call me Sofia." She said.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Judy saw the bright day sun turn into the nights moon. She decided to rest-even spirits need sleep too. She fell asleep, but woke up and heared noises of a game. "Oh-thats just a game" She thought. Then she realized that it was just the shading in the room, so she stayed awake.

Last edited by Christmas Tree on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Andrew sighed. "Maybe I should spend more time in the 'real world'." he thought. "None of my friends like the same things I like. But maybe everyone's a total jerk in real life. Maybe it really is as bad as I think it is..."

(( Holy crap, I'm totally being a self-insert Gary-Stu. But who cares...))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:29 pm

((Its morning.))

Sofia sat on the bench next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next