Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+4
Flynn
aimi
evan
Primrose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 am

"Hello? Dude, can you hear me?" Judith just stood there waiting. She knew that he heared her, but she wanted him to see her.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:52 am

"Did you just... talk to me ?" Andrew said, pressing himself against a wall. "Uh... I can hear you, I think. What are you here for? I mean, it's not every day that a ghost just randomly comes in here..."
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:56 am

Yeah..It is called speech. I was just trying to find something to do...Are you playing Dungeons & Dragons?" Judith looked at him with her crystal clear eyes. She was hoping for him not to be scared like all the other people were.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:57 am

"Yes... I'm playing Dungeons and Dragons." Andrew said slowly, looking Judith in the eye. "But why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:03 am

"I am your spirit guide." Judith sat on a nearby chair, and thought about the ocean. She looked back at Andrew then.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:05 am

"My... spirit guide? I don't understand." Andrew said. "Am I really that weird? I mean, no one I know has a spirit guide. At least they haven't told me. Is this at all common?"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:10 am

"Well...I wouldn't say common, but not weird. It means that you are a..I will just say it later. I should go." Judith said. She got up, and was about go out of his house.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:08 pm

"All right then." Andrew said, relieved to finish the conversation. "I wonder what she thinks I am..." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Judith went back, hoping to not be seen by any other people. "That felt weird. Maybe I should just ignore it until later."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Sofia smiled at Hermione. "What a pretty name, Hermione."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm

"Maybe she thinks I'm somebody else." Andrew thought, trying to figure out what Judith was trying to tell him. "Or maybe she's trying to trick me into doing something. Or there's always the possibility that she really was trying to warn me about something nasty... but why did she leave before telling me?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Lara found her way down the mountain and into a town. There she saw two girls on a bench. Hu-hu, these girls look like my classmates, well before I died. There is a 10% chance it's them though. Lara found herself sneaking up on them and tapped their shoulders and blew on their necks. Hopefully, they can sense that I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:45 am

"Whatever." Andrew said finally. "She was probably just trying to scare me or something. If she really wanted me to know something, she would have told me right away instead of leaving."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Sofia felt something.. Someone was touching her. She turned around and saw a spirit! She screamed. "Who are you???!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:55 pm

"I guess I have nothing better to do than walk out after the ghost girl." Andrew thought, sliding on his shoes and jacket. "She has a 10 minute head start, and she's flying, but I think I know which direction she left in."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:01 pm

"Oh, Lara's the name!" Lara exclaimed. "Um, well, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:04 pm

((Doesn't your ghost already know she's my 'guardian'?))

Sofia sighed. She took deep breaths. "I'm Sofia Hopelyn, just call me Soph or Sof."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:05 pm

"If I was a creepy ghost girl, where would I go?" Andrew thought, searching for Judith. "The church, I guess. Some people are buried near there..." He looks over and spots Sofia. "Hey, she's the girl who escaped from jail." he stood still, hoping she wouldn't notice. "I wonder what her crime was..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Sofia saw Andrew looking at her. Does he recognize me from the news that I went to jail? I hope he doesn't..
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:09 pm

"Oh crap. She's looking at me. She knows I'm here." Andrew thought, backing up and turning to run. "If I report her to the police, she'll be after me. I don't even know what she did, so it's best not to take chances."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Sofia didn't even need to be a mindreader (which she isn't) to realize what Andrew was thinking. "WAIT!" Sofia said, sighing. "Don't run away! I can explain calmly!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:13 pm

"What's there to explain?" Andrew said, hoping that wouldn't anger her. "You just escaped from jail, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:13 pm

(Yea, but my guardian forgot what your character looked like)

Lara's eyes bulged. "Oh, so you're the person I was assigned," Lara whispered. Lara looked at Sofia then at Andrew. This is awkward. The air feels stiff. What happened to Sofia before I got here? Wait, did he just say she ESCAPED from jail?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:17 pm

"Oh look, it's another one of you guys." Andrew said, noticing Lara and pretending not to be scared. "One of your kind was in my room a while ago. She said... that she was my 'spirit guide' and that she wanted to tell me something."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:18 pm

"Yeah. I'm Sofia's spirit guide." She pointed to Sofia. "So who's your spirit guide? I might know her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next