Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Royalty [[RP]]

Go down 
+3
dewey decimal system
Harmony
Primrose
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Isabelle heard a knock on her door. She looked at the clock. 8:30! On a Saturday morning? She thought, groaned and opened the door, still wearing her pretty-pink bunny pajamas with pink fuzzy slippers with white bunny ears. "Who are you and what do you want?" She asked rudely. A man, who was short, kind of fat, wearing a tux, a tie and a top hat above of his hair, which was kind of grey with a big bald spot in the middle, was wearing glasses and black shoes. "Hello, my name is August Green. Is this Isabelle Mona Charlesworth?" The man asked, kindly and sitting on his one knee. "Are you going to marry me or what? By the way, you're mistaken. My name's Isabelle Mona Rivers. Not Isabelle Mona CHARLESWORTH!" She yelled, about to slam the door in the man's face.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Madeline woke up when she heard the front door open and heard a man talking.She groaned taking the pillow off her head and wiping the slober on her cheek.She took off her duvet covers and grouchily walked down the stairs.She saw Isabelle conversating with a high class business man ''Isabelle who told you to open the door''? I asked furrowing my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:39 pm

For some reason, May got up early today. She never had a specific sleeping schedule. Unless it was a school day, she'd always just wake up whenever her brain told her to. While she was watching TV with her foster brother on the couch, she heard a banging on the door. She turned her head towards it. She didn't feel like answer it, but there was no one else, and her brother definetely wouldn't answer. "Hold on, kay?" she told him. "I'll go get it." She walked over to the door from the long hallway. The person knocked again, this time softly.

May opened up the door, and a man in an expensive-looking suit stood there, patiently. His head had plenty of hair, even if he looked in his early 40's. He gave a small, fake-looking smile.
"Um, who are you?" she asked with attitude.
(whats his name omfg im gonna die)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Cecilia-Avalon -

Cecilia woke up with her eyes slowly opening and closing until it adjusts with the light. She slept on the couch last night because she was busy watching her television show. Cecilia predicted that her younger sister and everyone else in the orphanage was still in bed so she walked towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. Maybe some sunny -side up eggs with some bacon and soup? Well, Cecilia thought it was nice enough and everyone would like it so she started to cook some sizzling bacon.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:19 pm

(@Piper McLean: you make up the character. @Nemo: You're not on the castle yet, and you are being 'picked up' by the character you can make up.)

The man took a deep breath. "You, Isabelle, are part of the royalty in an island called Layric." The man continued to talk, and Isabelle tried to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:01 pm

((Oh Okay sorry!))

Madeline shuffled to the door,with droopy eyes.A lady,with a ridiculous feathered hate,with a purple shirt with a bow and tight dress pants greeted me ''Hello,are you Madeline Jade Charlesworth''?She asked,her glasses at the tip of her nose.She looked at the lady with a blank expression.''No,I'm Justin Bieber yes I'm Madeline Jade Charlesworth'' I said in a monotone voice.The women cleared her throat ''You belong to a rich family in another , island *skips the boring stuff shes saying* You must pack to go back home,to the castle'' I nodded and yawned slamming the door in the women's face.''Alright,I'll wait out here'' The women called back obviously embarrassed with what I did.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Isabelle smiled slightly. "Well then, see you in a few months." She said, closing the door and getting back in her bed.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Shelly, upon hearing a doorbell ring, forced herself up out of her bed.
Who could that be?’ she mentally asked herself, standing up and letting out a big yawn. She never really was one for getting up early, but her mother didn’t seem to be home at the moment…or maybe it was her mother ringing the doorbell? She wasn’t sure but she’d end up having to answer the door either way so it didn’t really matter.
“I’m coming!” she called out, heading towards the front door of the small cottage which she and her mother lived in together. She realized she was still in her pajamas, but that couldn’t really be helped at the moment. She rushed through the remaining steps to the door and quickly opened it, not bothering to look through the peephole. She was a little surprised when she saw that the person standing behind the door was a tall, middle-aged man, but she still managed to keep her cool despite still being in her pajamas and not recognizing the man.
“Hello! Who might you be?” she asked in a cheery voice, very obviously faking a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Isabelle slept for hours. Hours and hours.

((Time skip to a few months after, when we arrive at the island?))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:57 pm

((That sounds good.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Isabella waited for the airplane, not being able to believe what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:06 am

((Guys.... Why do you always do all the important stuff at 2 in the morning? We've already skipped to the airport, right?))

Linus was practically bouncing off his seat. He absolutely could not believe that he was related to royalty. "Why did my parents never even tell me this? I asked them at least a million times." His luggage was by his feet on the ground, as it had grown too heavy to carry. The airport was rather crowded, and Linus was doing his best not to annoy everyone within a 20-yard radius.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Alana kicked a rock as she walked to the airport. She carried no belongings, though, because everything she had truly belonged to the Westings and she didn't feel right taking things from them. She screamed with rage, saying "I hate this!" People around her were shocked. They have never seen her talk before. She was after all a mute by choice, but sometimes she couldn't help herself, especially when she was mad. She didn't want to leave the Westings. Her real family had abandoned her and that was something she'd never forget. She would never trust them again. Alana knew they didn't even care about her. She muttered a few curses under her breath, then heard the pitter-patter of a cat's footsteps, HER cat. "Xenia?" She turned around and smiled. I cant believe she followed me! I didn't think she'd want to come but... Alana shrugged and picked up her maine coon.

(Who's going to be the mom and dad? NPCs?)
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Madeline was at the airport,she waited to hear the boring voice of the flight attendant to que that she was leaving her family permanently.She sighed ''I hope I at least have siblings'' Madeline sighed,she sat on her lime green suit case,and pastel green duffal bag.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:35 pm

((NPCs that will be mainly controlled by me, but can be controlled by everyone))

Isabella jumped up and down while sitting in the gate, right next to her sister Melanie.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:55 am

Being the social sort of kid he was, Linus wanted desperately to talk to someone around here. The airport was almost eerily quiet. He slumped back in his chair, tapping his feet on the cold tile floor. "So when exactly will this plane be arriving?" He said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Finally Alana arrived at the airport, and she trudged onto the plane with her cat (can cat's go on planes? I've never been on one before. Whatever). She slumped into the backseat alone and brushed Xenia's fur while staring into her big blue eyes. This just isn't fair. What if I don't even like my so-called-family?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Madeline heard her flight taxing into the plane-way.She trudged to the terminal handing the attendant her ticket.''Thanks for picking our airline,have a safe flight'' she said with a fake smile,I nodded and got on the plane.I sat behind a girl,with some cat I sighed putting in my suitcase into the slot and sitting down with my duffel bag.
Back to top Go down

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:43 pm

"Oh, man, this is gonna be awesome!" May smiled while rubbing her hands. "A royal family? I'll get everything I want. I'll be living the dream life."
"Our plane is here, May." David said, behind her. He was the man who had knocked on her door. He began walking to
"Yay!" she picked up her suitcase. "Hey, do we have first class seating?"
"Yes," he told her. He looked pretty annoyed. "but do not take advantage of it."
"What country are we going to anyways? Or... Island, or whatever. I don't know." May followed him as he walked towards the gate.
"Miss May, all of your questions you might have are guaranteed to be answered when you get to your destination." he replied. "Nevertheless, here is your boarding pass and your ID. Do not lose it, please."
May sighed, and took her things. She did not want to wait six hours, or eight hours, or even one hour for her curiousity to be calmed. Everyone called her the most impatient in her foster family.
As they walked to the gate, they made it past many security checks. At one point, she had to take off her shoes and give the security guards all her mobile and electronic devices. It took about 10 minutes or so to actually get to the plane.
Once on, May instantly walked to the front seats without any of David's guidance. "Which seat is ours?" she asked him.
He looked at a piece of paper in his hand. "That one," he pointed to a row of three seats. They were in the second row. "Can I get the window seat, please?" she asked David.
"Of course." he told her. She opened the luggage storage and put her two large bags in. David, on the other hand, only had one small book bag. She wobbled over to the window seat and sat down. On the television screen on the seat in front of her, the news was playing. Sooner or later, they'd play a movie. There was also a magazine shoved into the seat pocket.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:46 pm

[[ Not sure what happened so I'll continue on where I left off. ]]

Cecilia-Avalon -

Cecilia finished cooking the bacon and eggs, she put the pan in the sink and took her cooking apron off. While Cecilia was readying up the dining table a knock came from the front door. The orphanage woman, Maggie, opened it for her. The others were awake as well.

A man with a professional suit, dark tinted glasses and an ear-mic was knocking on the door and were looking for Cecilia and her little sister. It was quite odd but Cecilia sort of felt used to it a little.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:26 am

Linus practically ran onto the plane, sitting to the left of a girl in the second row from the front. She seemed to be traveling with a guy who shared an eerie resemblance to the guy who informed him of the situation. The girl herself had the same reddish hair as Linus. She looked as though she was related. Linus realized he was staring and looked away from her. "Hello." he said, with a friendly wave. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:33 am

Shelly slumped over in her seat. As much as she had wanted to, she still wasn’t looking forward to this. She’d miss her mother, her home and pretty much everything else. Besides that, what if she had siblings now? What if they didn’t like her? On second thought, what if she didn’t like them? She supposed it didn’t really mater as it wasn’t like she had a say in it either way. She let out a long sigh and looked across the aisle she was seated in, gazing out the window across from hers. She could already tell this was going to be a long ride.
Back to top Go down

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:18 pm

May looked at the boy who called her name. They looked oddly alike, and that made her nervous. Now she kind of understood why he called her out like that. "Um, I have no idea." May shrugged. "Some island or somethin'." May secrectly missed her foster parents, but she supposed it would be better to be royalty.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Alana kept brushing Xenia's fur and thinking to herself. She looked down and saw some dirty old magazine, so she picked it up out of boredom. Disgusted, she wiped off the dirt from the cover and opened it up. It was all about popular teen stars and gossip; nothing Alana was interested in.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:49 pm

"That's kind of weird." Linus said thoughtfully. "You wouldn't happen to be going to some kind of castle because your some kind of royalty and only found out a few days ago, would you?" he was sitting on the edge of his seat, looking at May as though he wasn't sure she was even real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royalty [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royalty [[RP]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next