Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Royalty [[RP]]

Go down 
+3
dewey decimal system
Harmony
Primrose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Pippin wrote:
"That's kind of weird." Linus said thoughtfully. "You wouldn't happen to be going to some kind of castle because your some kind of royalty and only found out a few days ago, would you?" he was sitting on the edge of his seat, looking at May as though he wasn't sure she was even real.
May thought about what he said. She looked at the boy with her eyes wide open. She backed up on her seat, and while looking him with a cold eye, asked him, "Who are you?"
"Miss May, I have something else you need to know, too." David whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:20 pm

"Linus Charlesworth. You?" Linus said, warming up somewhat to May. "I think your friend wants to talk to you."

(( Logging off. Company coming. I'll be back tomorrow probably. Apologies for the shortness.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Isabelle waited for the plane to take off. She fell asleep and woke up when the plane was landing. (She's not on the plane you are in.) She sighed, walked out of the plane, when she felt a lot of heat. She took off her jacket and looked at the nature surrounding her. There were many palm trees and the airport had a huge garden for little kids to play in. A man asked her if she wanted a cab, but she said no. A fancy white limousine went to pick her up. "Wow! This, for me?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 am

"That boy is your brother, I'm sure. You are not the only one." David told her. "Why there's plenty more! There are six others, I believe."
"What?!" May exclaimed. "It was bad enough at the foster home."
"Miss May, I don't think it will be all that bad. Maybe you will get along wih them!"
May didn't respond. She crossed her arms and looked out the window. She had a few brothers at the foster home, but seven royal kids? What a headache.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 am

Isabelle and her little sister Melanie hopped into the limousine. "Why isn't it moving?" Melanie asked. "I'm waiting for the other children to come." The man said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Linus slumped back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest. "When do you think the plane will land? We've been on this thing for hours." He groaned, turning to may with a look of boredom. He started playing with the television, just to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Shelly let out a long, melodramatic sigh. This plane ride had lasted for hours and she was beginning to get incredibly bored. She usually was a relatively patient person, but this plane ride was practically unbearable! She looked up at the person seated next to her, studying their face.
“Umm…excuse me, but do you happen to know how much longer this plane ride will last for…?” she quietly asked them, kind of regretting it as soon as she had spoken. Hopefully she wasn't being too much of a bother.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Alana looked out the window, dreading the landing. She didn't want to come to this stupid so-called-"home" with this stupid so-called-"family". She wished it was all a dream, and maybe it was? No, that was impossible. Alana sighed and set Xenia down on the empty seat beside her. She looked down at her chipping nail polish and frowned, but didn't really care at this point.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:36 am

Isabelle growled. "WHAT?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:56 pm

"Do you have any idea where we're going?" Linus asked May, fiddling with the dials on the television. "No one gave me any information at all. They just said that I was some kind of royalty and they were taking me to some kind of castle and..." He paused, his eyes growing rather wide. "Do you think we're being kidnapped or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:00 pm

"Why assume that? We're not that special." May looked over at the boy, or her long-lost little brother, or whatever he was to her. She still hadn't gotten his name. "They just want.... to get us back where we came from."
"His name is Linus, Miss May." David told her, right before she could ask the boy his name. It was kind of creepy he knew what she was thinking. Or maybe she just wanted to make sure she knew.
"Uh, how did you know that...? And that I was thinking that?" she asked him.
"Well, I do happen to be an agent." he said. "Or what you may consider it. I know most of your information especially, since my purpose is to retrieve you and return you to your family. In addition, I cannot read minds. I simply made an inference."
Everything he said came out like it was planned, but he spoke only a few seconds after May did. To May, he seemed like some sort of android.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:56 am

"I guess so. It's not like I'm really useful or anything." Linus said, calming himself down. "Hey, what's your name? I never bothered to ask."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:26 pm

"May," she said. "May Charlesworth, I guess, now, since that's my birth name. And.... I'm 14." May thought he looked so tiny, around eight or nine. Well, at least it would be a little fun to have a younger brother.
A few seconds went by, and May asked Linus, "Hey, wanna sit next to me?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:32 pm

"Sure." Linus said cheerfully, grinning from ear to ear as he stumbled over the arm of the seat over to where may was sitting. "Maybe we'll be landing soon. What was this place we're going called again? Either I forgot or no one told me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 pm

"Um, I don't know. They didn't tell me either." May said. "All they told me was that they're taking me to some island, 'cause I'm part of a royal family, and my birth name is May Charlesworth, and I have six other biological siblings."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Isabella sighed. "Can you turn on the radio on, PLEASE?" The radio turned on, and she heard some weird music. It was NOT her taste.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:35 am

"Six? So there are eight of us? That's a lot." Linus replied, intrigued. "I wonder if I'll end up the youngest. That would really suck. Any idea who the heir to the throne is? Maybe it'll be you, if it turns out there's no one older." He leaned forward in his seat to look out the window. "Hey, is that it?" He said, pointing to a large island below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:03 pm

"Seven. I meant not counting you." May back up in her seat when Linus leaned over her. "Yeah, I think so! Looks cool, and pretty."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Isabella could see another plane arriving, it probably had some of her siblings. (The one Linus and May are in.) The driver, Clavis, lowered the window. "There's our second airplane. In there, there are May, Linus and David." Isabella sighed.

(Creating a new character.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:25 pm

(gfsdgsdgsdfsd someone post)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:34 pm

(I haven't created the character yet, but I'll just go ahead and roleplay her.)

Jayne come out of the airplane bathroom, and sat at a seat, pretty much alone. She was right behind May and Linus. She looked at them and took a deep breath. "May and Linus Charlesworth?" She asked, smiling. "Well, nice to meet you! I'm Jayne Charlesworth!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:53 pm

May looked at the girl... whoever she was. She heard what she said, and she had no idea how to respond. She nudged Linus with her elbow. "Say something." she told him. "You seem like the talkative one."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:57 pm

((sorry i haven't done the character yet, i'll do her right now.))

Jayne smiled and giggled. "Oh, no, its okay. I heard we'll be landing soon. I'm so excited! Aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:59 pm

May felt embarassed. The girl took it so casually. But, yet again, she had no idea what to say. She looked to the side. "Yea," she agreed. "I guess a royal family won't be too bad. The only thing is that.... well, we're gonna get eight other siblings!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Jayne was about to speak when a video showed up on the TV screens on the seats. The video showed pictures, videos and pretty much everything about the island. The video presented it like if it was paradise. Jayne quickly took her seat, and watched the video carefully. She didn't notice they were landing. When the video ended, it said: "Welcome to Layric." And people started standing up and taking their luggage out of the containers. "Wait, we're already here?" Jayne asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royalty [[RP]]   Royalty [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royalty [[RP]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2