Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Stress Dump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Are you feeling stressed sometimes and just... want to get out of life? Do you need a friend to care and acknowledge you? Well, you have came to the right place. Welcome to the Stress Dump Thread.
Here, we listen to your stories about your troubled life. It must be lonely.
If you are living contently, please comfort someone that posts in the Stress Dump.
Hey. Maybe we could take all the negative emotions on this forum and turn it into something happy. That's a forum family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:12 pm

I'm stressed because I'm really sick today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Madoka wrote:
I'm stressed because I'm really sick today.
I hope you feel better. Are you not at school because of that? Well, try to imagine a huge chocolate cake. It's sweetness will cure you. Ask your parents to take you somewhere special (even though you are sick) and just relax. Pretend nothing is there but that chocolate cake and Kyubey, washing the pain out of your head.
<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Pastel wrote:
Madoka wrote:
I'm stressed because I'm really sick today.
I hope you feel better. Are you not at school because of that? Well, try to imagine a huge chocolate cake. It's sweetness will cure you. Ask your parents to take you somewhere special (even though you are sick) and just relax. Pretend nothing is there but that chocolate cake and Kyubey, washing the pain out of your head.
<3

Also, I should think about the FIGMA I got today in the mail xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Is it weird that I don't have any real life friends? I mean, you guys are literally the only people I talk to on a daily basis who aren't related.

And is it also weird that 99% of my internet friends are girls 1-4 years younger than me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

I'm stressed about school
My parents yell at me for getting bad grades
It's too hard sometimes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:13 pm

here goes nothing.

I hate myself. I hate me for being born, being a jerk to everyone, making people's lives suck just because I'm alive. I have 2 friends in real life, and even on here, only a handful of people like me. My life is horrible. You guys don't know this but now you do: my parents are divorced, and my dad is an alcoholic. I want to love my dad but it doesn't feel right and I hate myself for that. I should love him because he's my father and all but what he did makes me sick. I stress all the time and because of that I get stomach aches every day. Along with other symptoms. I hate myself for my personality and I just ugh. I cant put into words how I feel about myself but yeah. I'm bipolar and my mood changes like that *le snaps fingers*. I get upset over the littlest things too,, I cry a lot when I'm alone. Theres this girl I really want to be friends with and I used to be. We were best friends but then we stopped talking for a long time and now its totally different. I cant even tell her how I feel because I just........... ugh. and I worry a lot how people think about me, yeah I'm really insecure.

sorry for the bad grammar and crap like jumping subjects... I had to get that out I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Dewey wrote:
here goes nothing.

I hate myself. I hate me for being born, being a jerk to everyone, making people's lives suck just because I'm alive. I have 2 friends in real life, and even on here, only a handful of people like me. My life is horrible. You guys don't know this but now you do: my parents are divorced, and my dad is an alcoholic. I want to love my dad but it doesn't feel right and I hate myself for that. I should love him because he's my father and all but what he did makes me sick. I stress all the time and because of that I get stomach aches every day. Along with other symptoms. I hate myself for my personality and I just ugh. I cant put into words how I feel about myself but yeah. I'm bipolar and my mood changes like that *le snaps fingers*. I get upset over the littlest things too,, I cry a lot when I'm alone. Theres this girl I really want to be friends with and I used to be. We were best friends but then we stopped talking for a long time and now its totally different. I cant even tell her how I feel because I just........... ugh. and I worry a lot how people think about me, yeah I'm really insecure.

sorry for the bad grammar and crap like jumping subjects... I had to get that out I guess.

*sings* Don't worry
About a thing
'Cause every little thing
Is gonna be alright....
(hehe)

But seriously, what goes around comes around. Things will get better for you n the future!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Dewey wrote:
here goes nothing.

I hate myself. I hate me for being born, being a jerk to everyone, making people's lives suck just because I'm alive. I have 2 friends in real life, and even on here, only a handful of people like me. My life is horrible. You guys don't know this but now you do: my parents are divorced, and my dad is an alcoholic. I want to love my dad but it doesn't feel right and I hate myself for that. I should love him because he's my father and all but what he did makes me sick. I stress all the time and because of that I get stomach aches every day. Along with other symptoms. I hate myself for my personality and I just ugh. I cant put into words how I feel about myself but yeah. I'm bipolar and my mood changes like that *le snaps fingers*. I get upset over the littlest things too,, I cry a lot when I'm alone. Theres this girl I really want to be friends with and I used to be. We were best friends but then we stopped talking for a long time and now its totally different. I cant even tell her how I feel because I just........... ugh. and I worry a lot how people think about me, yeah I'm really insecure.

sorry for the bad grammar and crap like jumping subjects... I had to get that out I guess.
Spoiler:
 
I really hope everything gets better, just remember I will always be by your side. *internet hugs* Don't feel that way, please! Hating yourself wont make anything better. In my life time I have always wanted to cut myself, and I felt horrible. That all changed when I tried to act happy. Please don't regret being born, I am sure at least some people on this planet love you, and do not think you're a jerk at all. Be thankful for what you have. I feel your pain, I cry a lot because of my life. But I am a person, and we have rights! We have the rights to stand up for ourselves! Like I said, there are people who love you and do not regret you being born at all. I am thankful for everyone on this forum to even be alive, have a house, etc. Remember, some people feel your pain. Some had hurt themselves, and other have tried to change that feeling. YOU can do something about it, I swear you can do it! Even if you do go through pain, you still have 2 friends that would risk their lives for you.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Dewey wrote:
here goes nothing.

I hate myself. I hate me for being born, being a jerk to everyone, making people's lives suck just because I'm alive. I have 2 friends in real life, and even on here, only a handful of people like me. My life is horrible. You guys don't know this but now you do: my parents are divorced, and my dad is an alcoholic. I want to love my dad but it doesn't feel right and I hate myself for that. I should love him because he's my father and all but what he did makes me sick. I stress all the time and because of that I get stomach aches every day. Along with other symptoms. I hate myself for my personality and I just ugh. I cant put into words how I feel about myself but yeah. I'm bipolar and my mood changes like that *le snaps fingers*. I get upset over the littlest things too,, I cry a lot when I'm alone. Theres this girl I really want to be friends with and I used to be. We were best friends but then we stopped talking for a long time and now its totally different. I cant even tell her how I feel because I just........... ugh. and I worry a lot how people think about me, yeah I'm really insecure.

sorry for the bad grammar and crap like jumping subjects... I had to get that out I guess.

I'm very sorry about that, but it doesn't mean that you can't make things better. Remember we are always on your side, remember you can trust us to be your friends. Be nice to others just like you are nice to us! Be strong, always smile! It will help you through the hardest situations. Smile and spread happiness around you. Write your troubles in a piece of paper, then write a way you can fix it, try as hard as you can and cross it out when you're done. It will help you know you're making things better for yourself, and you should know how great it feels! You're very nice. You're kind. You deserve to be treated that way. Be yourself, don't let your insecurity take over. Find your favorite song, a happy song, and listen to it every time you're feeling sad and you feel like sad thoughts are coming back. Memorize it and keep it in your mind forever. Try to be more academic in school and get better grades if that's bothering you. Never be afraid to ask for help, I'll always be supporting you. You have true friends. WE are your friends, and you are ours. That's how it works. Friends help each other get through many things.


Last edited by Ribbon on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:42 pm

I'm stressed because all the users on here are quitting, and just making it worse for themselves. If you want something to change, you have the power to fix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Madoka wrote:
I'm stressed because all the users on here are quitting, and just making it worse for themselves. If you want something to change, you have the power to fix it.

I said I was going to quit, but I was just so upset about some things in my life that were happening, I forgot that this was the place where I have my true friends...Nowhere else...whoever on the forum is reading this, YOU are the reason why I stay here. That's why I could never leave here forever.

I think that the reason some people are leaving is because they think they have no friends. If anyone here thinks that, you are wrong. (again one of my happy things) I love all of you as my friends, (like someone said in their signature, YOU are my gold.) so never ever think that you don't have any. I think of one the reasons too that they think they have no friends is because of friend lists, where people said who their friends were and some people who were not one their list might of felt left out.
I think that if you are just mad about your life kind of like I was, just take a tiny break of the forum until you feel better, or stay on here to be conferted by some of your friends.
Next time I see someone leave, I am going to send them a huggeee PM saying not to. Yeah because I am the person who types a lot and makes rants on this stuff.
I am truley dissapointed on what the forum is going through, people are quitting too much. It feels so empty. I am going to try my hardest to make the forum better!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2612
Join date : 2012-09-17
Age : 102
Location : inappropriate joke here

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:15 pm

alot of stress issues V
boring list of stress things/dump:
 


Last edited by Taste on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:36 pm

My social skills suck.

I say something, and someone always manages to make it sound stupid or offensive.

And apparently, people complain about my behaviour to my parents.

And then there are girls. I suck at making conversation, but I suck twice as much talking to girls, even girls I like.

I suppose this explains my lack of real-life friends. Or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Taste wrote:
alot of stress issues V
boring list of stress things/dump:
 
Oh god all of this, it's basically me in a nutshell, there's a lot more.
But...(I suck at emotional stuff)... thanks for caring, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stress Dump   Today at 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Stress Dump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Boeing Stress Test
» Another one bites the dust...
» Do you agree or disagree
» ARPG framework brain dump
» ammunition dump

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: