Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]

Go down 
+9
Harmony
MsJoyMaeda
Relora
Primrose
flower
SilverBell
Lord Voldemort
Silver
dewey decimal system
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Braeden looked around him, trying to spot where the voice came from. He stopped as soon as he reached a brunette boy. He supposed there was nothing else to do but answer his question, as ignoring it would just be rude. "Uh, yeah! He's my cat!" he cupped his hands and yelled.

( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by Taost on Sat May 11, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:40 pm

She got tired. She ran away, hid in an alley, made sure none was looking and shape-shifted into a teen. She went back to the bench. "Was that my pup, Duke?" She asked. "Well, whatever. He knows where he's going. I'm Ashyln, I heard your names. You must be Lux and you must be Judith. Lets do something fun. Lets go to that amusement park. I heard they have a new roller coaster!"

((She shape-shifted into a 15-year-old, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:15 pm

(My character is like a loner or something I need some interaction...)
Alyssa

She was still in her front yard trying to figure out how did she do that. "Tornado I command you to show." She commanded.
The tornado came it was getting bigger and bigger. She smiled and clapped. She wanted to try something. "Tornado carry me to the other side of the street!" She commanded.
The tornado swirled toward her. It picked her up and made her go to the other side. "Tornado let me down now." The tornado let her down.
She clapped and jumped.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:26 pm

"Sure. Let's go," Ivory said, taking another bite out of her chocolate bar. She stuffed the remaining money back into her pocket, then left the store with Simone, observing her surroundings. She pushed her blonde hair back behind her ear, again, and took off her glasses. She stuck them on her shirt, then turned to Simone. "So, what'll we do when we get there?" Ivory asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:47 pm

"I don't know... Walk? I guess we'll know when we get there." She wondered why Ivory was looking around. Was Ivory little bit uncomfortable? Simone couldn't even guess. She unwrapped her ice cream bar and began to eat it. It was refreshing after the weather they'd had lately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:53 pm

((bleh someone post or ill melt))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Ashlyn sighed. "Are you coming or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Judith stated and gawked at the new girl. Where did she come from? Who was she?
"Ummm... I rather not come..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:16 pm

"Come with me, I'll pay it. It'll be super fun! We can go on the roller coasters, buy things from the gift shop, we can eat there too!" She said. "I have enough money from shape-shifting into the owner of the bank and stealing everything in it." She thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:17 pm

"Cool." Ivory walked with Simone slowly to the park, then shoved her empty chocolate bar wrapper into her pocket. Man, I should've got a soda or something, too, she thought. it's so hot out.

(I don't know how my character is going to find out about her power; I mean possession needs desire to happen so,... >O<)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Wish wrote:
"Cool." Ivory walked with Simone slowly to the park, then shoved her empty chocolate bar wrapper into her pocket. Man, I should've got a soda or something, too, she thought. it's so hot out.

(I don't know how my character is going to find out about her power; I mean possession needs desire to happen so,... >O<)

(I can allow you to possess my character by 'accident' if you want.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:19 pm

"I'm... not one for... amusement parks... I... I... just..." She stooped in midthought. Maybe she could go and cause a ruckus. It would be a fitting punishment for this world.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:20 pm

"So, are you coming?" 'Ashlyn' asked, feeling happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:29 pm

((maybe you can get angry at her and just feel like telling her what to do or something?? idk. this kind of seems like a narcoblix thing,,))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:47 pm

(I'm going to make her find out on her own; using an NPC)

When they got to the park, Ivory saw a trash bin over by one of the picnic tables. "I'll go throw this away," she told Simone and walked over to it. In a second, a boy around Ivory's age ran into her and knocked her down. "Hey!" She said angrily. Ivory ran after the kid and grabbed his shoulder. Suddenly, she was in his body. What just happened? 'Ivory' panicked. How did... how do I...?! 'She', now a he, reached over and touched 'Ivory'. Then it went back to normal.

(Ok so I guess in order for her to possess you she has to touch yoou)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:50 pm

((YEAH narcoblix!
Anyways, I guess you could think you wish you were someone, then...Bam!
Idk about my character I guess she'll start knowing what everybody's thinking lol))
Once they got there, Simone noticed three other girls. "Hello!" she called out to them.
((Ahh nothing to saaaay))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Ivory screamed. She ran back to Simone quick, then turned around and looked at the boy. He was just standing there in shock, mouth wide open, eyes bugged out. She couldn't believe what just happened. Was it even real? Ivory was breathless from the sprint. "Di-did you... see that?" She put her hands on Simone's shoulders and shook, then, worried that it might happen again, returned them to her sides. "That was... crazy!" Ivory ran her hands through her hair and put her glasses back on. "It was impossible!" She began to pace back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Alyssa

She finally figured out how to use tornados as rides. She was so happy. How many other thins could she use? Then all of a sudden an ad hits her right in the face. It is an ad for an amusement park today! She then went into her house looking for money she found some them summoned the tornado to take her there. She then was riding on a tornado. " wait doi need a permit to ride a tornado ?" she asked herself then shrugged her shoulders
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:59 pm

"I- I, well I...Didn't see anything, but..." She wasn't sure, but maybe Ivory had felt something like she had...Become the boy? Switched places with the boy? It didn't make any sense at all. Why am I coming up with these crazy ideas? Simone shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:03 pm

"I don't understand. It... it was like we... switched places or something. Like I possessed- No, that's crazy. Isn't that something demons do? I'm pretty sure I'm NOT a demon." Ivory rolled her eyes. Her voice was quiet, like she was only muttering to herself. "Plus, its totally illogical. Supernatural abilities like that, don't exist. Right?" She turned to Simone, and pushed her glasses farther onto her nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:14 pm

"I.. I... don't know."
This was rather difficult. Judith didn't like loud places at all. She would rather destroy them.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:22 pm

"I... I've got to go." Ivory looked around, and saw a pen on the ground. She scribbled something onto a napkin left on one of the picnic tables and handed it to Simone. "That's my cell phone number. Call me whenever you want," she said quickly, pulling out her phone. "I've always got it with me." She waved and ran off, back into the busy part of town to test out the whole 'possession' thing.

(MUHAHAHA prepare yourselves . Once she finds out her power she starts terrorizing the city C:<
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:29 pm

"Please come! I'll pay!" She said. "It'll be super fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Judith sighed and stood up. The newspaper was in her right hand. It would come in handy.
"Fone... I guess... since.. you're insisting... and all..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:37 pm

"Okay, let's go." She took Judith's hand and started walking. "It's very close, so we can go walking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]   Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power, Curse; What's the Difference?[RP]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next