Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Im crying so much in real now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Im crying so much in real now Empty
PostSubject: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:13 pm

So, i play a game named woozworld. A girl shared accounts with me if i let her use mines. I let her use mines and she changed the email and password, I cant retrieve it and it was vip forever and my parents have spent over £200 through the years Sad Im crying so hard, im scared to tell my mother... somone help me!! I just want it back! Sad
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Do you know the girl in person?
If you do....

OPTION 1: Corner her. Tell her to give you back the information, or else.

OPTION 2: Explain to her that what she did is technically illegal, considering you spent actual money on the account.

OPTION 3: Tell her that she has two options: fork over the £200 you spent making that account, or just give the account back.

OPTION 4: Tell your parents and let them deal with it.

If you only know her on the internet, your only hope to retrieve the account is to explain to her really nicely that you'd like it back. It may not work, but it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Ive tried my best, She chanegd the password on the account she gave me, my parents are going to kill me!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Weekays wrote:
Ive tried my best, She chanegd the password on the account she gave me, my parents are going to kill me!

There's just not a lot of things you can do in this situation. You can't threaten her, or ask for the money back considering you have no idea where she lives.

You're probably going to end up telling your parents eventually. They're likely to be pretty cheesed off, but I can assure you they're not going to kill you.

Remember that it's just a game, and if she refuses to tell you the new password you're just going to have to deal.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Weekays wrote:

There's just not a lot of things you can do in this situation. You can't threaten her, or ask for the money back considering you have no idea where she lives.

You're probably going to end up telling your parents eventually. They're likely to be pretty cheesed off, but I can assure you they're not going to kill you.

Remember that it's just a game, and if she refuses to tell you the new password you're just going to have to deal.
im shivering so bad in real, my mums friend is in now, Im really scared!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Well,why can't you press 'forgot password' and then add a new email to it,go to the email and retrieve the password.Log in,change the details and ta-da !

Or,WoozWorld is one of the lame websites that doesn't allow that?
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Well,why can't you press 'forgot password' and then add a new email to it,go to the email and retrieve the password.Log in,change the details and ta-da !

Or,WoozWorld is one of the lame websites that doesn't allow that?
w It does, But the person changed the email to the account :/ I feel like dieing im such a disgrace! Sad i wasted all that money!!! ;'(
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Oh darn,why don't you call WoozWorld,I'm pretty sure they have an Email Address,Or A Mobile Number you can call for help and assistance.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Oh darn,why don't you call WoozWorld,I'm pretty sure they have an Email Address,Or A Mobile Number you can call for help and assistance.
I read their help page, It says they wouldnt know a true hack :'/
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Do it anyway. They can track down different IP adresses. I hope for the best!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Track her ip and threaten her. It sounds mean but that's two hundred dollars fit there, man. It's the only way
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:02 pm

marilyn saved me Very Happy She helped me on joinme, Thanks! Smile Thanks for all the tips you guys!, Sadly she deleted and sold most of my items, :I but yeah ill get it back when i buy more C:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Weekays wrote:
marilyn saved me Very Happy She helped me on joinme, Thanks! Smile Thanks for all the tips you guys!, Sadly she deleted and sold most of my items, :I but yeah ill get it back when i buy more C:
great that you got your acc back! i was really worried about that.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Weekays wrote:

You got your account back?They didn't call!I'm glad xoxo
She soled your stuff?
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:08 am

Yeah she sld all of my stuff, Ill live with that though, Just so glad its back Wink
Back to top Go down
☆ Dreamlight ☆
Senior Fantagian
☆ Dreamlight ☆

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:31 am

You should never share your account with someone you don't know or don't trust! I hope you get it back Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.not-a-real-website.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im crying so much in real now   Im crying so much in real now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im crying so much in real now
Page 1 of 1