Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Empty
PostSubject: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:59 am

Okay, I'm starting this now because I don't want it to die.

I didn't get as many people as I would have liked, so if you haven't joined yet please do. I need a Slender Man, at the very least.

We're all in virtually the same area. We all know each other to start with.

So let us begin. (I'll start later, I suck at making the first post. I really hope this doesn't die. All my RPs have been dying lately.)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:12 am

((mine keep dying too Adam-kun I feel your pain))

Riliane woke up to a shining yellow sky. "Ah, another day of rule in Lucifenia. ALLEN! Go get me a glass of orange juice," She said.
"Yes, m'Lady," he replied, "Anything you say."

Margarita woke up on her wedding day. "Ugh, what a stupid day. He only wants me for my wealth!" Some of her servants came in and tended her, and she just smiled and said, "Thank you for this nice makeover! You really are creative!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:20 am

Jeff scampered up the wall, clutching a long butcher's knife in his teeth. He turned his head from side to side, searching mainly for victims, but also for something to do. It had been a couple months since the accident, and lately he hasn't been doing much other than slaughtering people. His own parents and brother, the kid down the street, the little old lady who owns the hardware store. Jeff's an insane killing machine for the most part, but somewhere down there he's still human. Suddenly he knew what he was looking for. Another killer. Someone to team up with him and live his twisted, bloody life. Jeff's eternal smile widened. This was going to be the best thing to happen to him since he got set on fire at a kid's birthday party.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:45 pm

The Rake was just in the woods. He had just killed someone the night before, but to him it did not feel as fun. He has been doing the same thing for years..He finally used his brain and decided to find someone else who is not scared of him.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Eridan tied the plastic bag tightly,and pulled 3 bodies through the Woods into a small broken up cabin.Eridan took the plastic bag,and opened it slightly to see the body had started decaying slowly,but was still visible.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Jeff examined a streak of blood on the sleeve of his hoodie. To him, nothing could be more beautiful than proof of his victim's demise. Jeff's eyes filled with glee. If only there was someone out there who he could share his triumph with. Someone who he wouldn't automatically be compelled to eliminate. Jeff dismissed the thought, shoving the knife in his pocket and staring out at nothing. Thinking of nothing. Generally meaning nothing.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:58 pm

The Rake got up, and left where he was. He knew he was not human, and not like other people. He wondered what it would be like to see someone else who is not normal. He transported into someones house, and went on the laptop to look any villians up, but the keys just got stuck in his claws. He gave up, and just decided to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes, smirking as much as his mutilated mouth could. Somewhere in the back of his mind he could tell he was being stupid. Nothing in the world could possibly be as satisfying as killing people. Jeff fingered the knife. Better not to waste time.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Smile dog was doing his own thing, prancing along Youtube making scary pop ups and emailing little kids pictures of him. To all the SKOTI, (serial killers of the internet) he was a normal dog. To people, he was a death machine. He decided to sprint over to Jeff's house. H ejumped on the doorknob. DIIIIIING DOOOOOONG sang the doorbell in a terrifing sound.

(HOLY CRAP i have no idea what the setting is so im paranoid im gonna mess things up)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:36 pm

((We're in the real world.))

Jeff swung back into the house through the window, unlocking the door from the inside for Smile Dog. "What's up?" Jeff said in an upbeat, crazed tone. A bloody hand print was smeared across the front of his shirt, the knife still in his hand. It was pretty obvious what he had been up to before Smile came by.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Eridan saw smile dog go to Jeff's house,Eridan eyed his small cabin nothing to do here might as well visit Jeff Eridan said putting the decaying bodies in a small freezer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)   Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serial Killers of the Internet - RP (Apps still open!)
Page 1 of 1