Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spy Children [[RP]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:48 pm

(( Jeff my character and yours can meet Smile ))

Gem smiled at her new dog Sorrow and opened her door taking her small book bag,she took one last look at her house before jogging down the street passing grumpy business men.She silently giggled to herself and saw a small path down the street.Gem sighed she stopped jogging and began to walk to the path,while she inched closer and closer the path became more and more visible.
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:53 pm

((Since everyone else is naming their pet, I guess I'll name mine too))

While Katrina was 'scootering', she stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. "Wait," she said, "I need to name my dog!" She got off her scooter and took it out of the cage. Looking at the puppy, she was thinking of names to name 'it'. "I know!" she said looking at the puppy in awe "I'll name you Katie!" After she named the puppy, she put the cage back in and said "Katie, I'm looking for some other people around the neighborhood that has a special badge, hang in there!" Katrina started on the sidewalk again already gaining some pain. "I need to get out more."
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Gem saw a girl with a dog,Gem wondered if she had a pin but it'd be too risky to go and ask.Gem sighed and turned around,walking towards the girl ''Hey,did you get a pin too''? Gem asked casually slipping her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 pm

"A pin that has 'Autumns Elite' on it, well yeah." Wait, Katrina thought. "Hey! You're on a special mission too?!!" "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Katrina" she said holding her hand out waiting for the girl to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Gem smiled ''Yes I am!'' Gem said she shook the girls hand and grinned ''My name is Gem,pleased to meet you Katrina''! Gem said looking at Katrina's dog.
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:59 pm

"Oh, my dog?" Katrina said pointing at the cage. "Her name is Katie." "Please help me! I don't know where to go Gem!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Viola arrived home. She continued on her usual routine. She parked her bike and rang the doorbell. Twice. Nobody answered, so she looked below the welcome mat and took out the key, then used it to open the door. She closed and locked the door behind her and got to her room. She found her bed undone and a suitcase laying on top of it. There was a note stuck to it and a wallet with some money. She opened the suitcase and found two knives and a leather bag with sharp poison needles and a pair of glasses. She found a cooler with food and drinks. Then she found a notepad, a survival book and some rope. She flipped to the first page of her notepad and found a note from her parents. "Dear Viola, I don't have much time. I won't be back home in a while. Don't worry about me. You'll have to leave home too. Take care of yourself. You'll have to live on the streets for now. Keep the pin safe and hidden, and only use it when you're in trouble. Your not the only one with this pin. You must find the other children and together you'll find out the truth." She shook her head and a few tears came out, when she heard a soft bark. She turned her head and found a cage with a puppy in it. Its fur was white but you could see hints of light blue over its body, and it had black eyes. She opened the door to the cage and the puppy jumped out and started licking her face. She held it gently and put it down, and started patting it. I wonder why I got those glasses? I have perfect eyesight She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:58 am

I'm really supposed to be looking for the other guys, aren't I? Finian thought to himself, removing Steve from his head and letting it walk beside him. If we weren't told to keep the pins hidden, this would be a whole lot easier. Finian slowly scanned the streets, looking for anyone walking alone with a cat.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:45 pm

She put her glasses on, and everything was seen clearly. She had gotten the bionic look, so she could detect the objects like if she was a robot. She also found it was controlled by her voice and mind, but it looked like normal glasses on the outside. She put her puppy back in the cage, took her suitcase and ran off to the street. She laid down in a corner on on a busy avenue. Then she stood up, took a hat from her suitcase and put it next to her. She took her puppy and looked at it in its bright blue eyes. "I'll name you.." It suddenly started raining, and she quickly got wet. She took out her umbrella, opened it up and taped it to the wall, shielding herself from the rain. She wrapped her arms around her legs and tried to make herself warmer, because she was a bit damp. She realized she was wearing her school uniform with a long coat she had gotten from the suitcase on top, and her pin was on her school blouse, covered by the coat. She looked back at her puppy. "..Jamie." She finished. "Go, get me some food." She said in a cute way you'd talk to puppies. Jamie, or Jay, ran off into the rain and quickly got out of sight, sniffing for food, after a couple of minutes, Jamie came back with a hotdog in its mouth. "Um, no thanks." Viola said, looking at Jamie's mouth, saliva all over the hotdog.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 am

Rain. Wonderful. Thought Finian. He hadn't thought to bring an umbrella. Steve seemed to be even more put out about the unfortunate whether than Finian was, however, so he picked the cat up and let it ride on his suitcase where it was partially covered. It was probably going to be a while before he met up with the other guys.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:58 am

Jamie devoured the hotdog greedily. Viola looked at Jamie. "Grab me something! Fetch!" She said, then Jamie left and came back with a plastic bag in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:11 am

Finian's eyes darted from side to side. The streets were almost completely deserted. There was absolutely nowhere to go, nothing to do except try to avoid completely drenching himself and his cat. How long this was going to go on, he couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:14 am

((Do you want our characters to meet up?))

Viola opened her suitcase and tried to warm up. She opened the bag Jamie had given her and found a pack of cherries in it. She opened the little plastic container and popped a cherry into her mouth, savoring it completely before swallowing.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:28 am

(Sorry, i didnt know we were all using the same letter.)

Charlotte was flying high in the sky. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. "BAD BEIGE! DOWN NOW! DESCEND!" Beige didnt listen. She was now in the clouds. Her breathing was heavy. "Come on... down...". It started to rain, and Beige silently drifted toward the ground.
She gasped for air. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" She was furious at Beige. Lightning crackled down. "Well, lets find a place to shelter."

After walking for a couple of blocks, she settled under a long rooftop on the streets. She had her suitcase, mabye their was food in it.

Charlotte noticed a boy sitting next to him with a cat. (finian)

"Hi." she said boldly to the other boy. Her parrot snuggled to her shoulder and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:42 am

Viola enjoyed every single cherry in the container. She finished them off quickly, and laid her back against the wall, feeling very comfortable. She yawned. "Jamie, can you please get me something?" Jamie was only a few weeks old, but she was very active. This time, instead of running off, she disappeared. Then Jamie re-appeared with a blanket in its mouth. "Awesome!" She whispered, covering herself with the blanket. She leaned against the wall and looked up, her view covered by the umbrella taped to the wall above her.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:13 pm

"Nice bird." Said Finian with an air of confidence that masked his confusion. He remembered the knife in his pocket, in case she was some kind of thug and decided to attack. Then something about the fact that she was walking alone with a weird animal tipped him off that she might know something about the pin. He drew it out of his pocket. "Hey, you know what this is?" He said, holding the pin out to Charlotte in his open palm. "I've been told to find the other people with these things."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Viola looked up at the sky. It was getting late. She spotted a shiny object in someone's hand. It grabbed her attention, and she knew it was a Autumns Elite pin immediately. She looked at the boy (Finian) "Hey, you, you got a pin?" She said in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Finian looked surprised. First he couldn't find anyone, now he was running into them all at once. He nodded speechlessly, holding out his pin. This starting to get weird. What was he going to do with these people, anyway? He considered asking, but he decided against it since he'd only met these people 2 seconds ago and he wasn't sure if they were faking or not yet. This whole pin escapade could be a trap.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Viola looked around. "Over here!" She said, waving her hand in the air. She was getting weird looks because she was on a corner with an umbrella taped on the wall. She sighed and continued waving her hand.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:09 pm

"It's okay. I can see you." Finian said in a voice loud enough for Viola to hear, but it still managed to sound like an undertone. "So you've got one of those weird pins, too? I guess it's not a trap. Or at least that theory's becoming increasingly unlikely." Finian shrugged, walking a few paces closer with Steve the cat in his shoulder. He was getting pretty drenched, but he was holding up okay. "Did anyone give you information on what the heck Autumns Elite is?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 pm

"Not much. Seems like you've got a nice pet." Viola said. "Stay here if you want. This umbrella is quite large and you won't get wet." She said, and looked at the cat. "What's its name?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:24 pm

"Steve. I couldn't think up anything really creative." Said Finian, ducking under the umbrella with a convincing air of confidence that masked his worry about being so close to someone he'd only been around a couple minutes. "Say, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:50 pm

"Um.. My name's Viola. I'm pretty confused as well." Viola said, making some space for Finian. "This is my pet." She said, picking up her puppy with white fur, which had a slight light blue tone at its ends.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:03 am

Finian said nothing, shrugging in response and sitting about as far from Viola as possible while still under the same umbrella. He had to admit it was smart of her to think of bringing one, though. Maybe she could have some more useful supplies, like food. Or a gun. Finian eyed her suspiciously. He was pretty sure she wasn't going to reach out and snap his neck, but he was willing to take some extra precautions.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Viola took a deep breath and blinked a couple of times. "So, your cat, what does he do?" She asked. "Like, what power does he have?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Children [[RP]]    Spy Children [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spy Children [[RP]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: