Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Is Fantage better than Club Penguin

Go down 
+21
Miranda2
Katerina Petrova
Cefie
Rufistar
flandre
Lisa1051
Officer Number Two
Amour Allure
Flynn
Akari
churro
Zeli
Miranda Sings
RawrKayKayBun
Silver
Snow
flower
i am ugly
Janelle
evan
Crystalline_Bird
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Justin.
New Fantagian
Justin.

Is Fantage better than Club Penguin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:42 am

For me, definitely Fantage.
I'm a nonmember so this reply is based on a nonmember's perspective.

I have played Club Penguin years ago and decided to quit it because the community isn't really that active (not much people logs on every now and then), plus.. as a nonmember at Club Penguin, you don't get a lot of advantage.. ALMOST all the stuff out there are for premiums. As a nonmember, you might even get to buy 1-5 items only, lol. I haven't played Club Penguin for a looooong looong time so I can't remember anything anymore.

Fantage, on the other hand.. it's pretty great. I must say that the community isn't that bad. What bothers me though is that some fantagians tends to spread bull and such while there are so many young audience playing fantage. And hackers, yes, hackers.. I often see people all over fantage saying "Give me your password" etc.. it's not good. Stars, ecoins.. about that, umm.. this is the main problem when I play Fantage. I tend to get about 20-120 stars only after a minigame when I play as a nonmember. And about the clothing and other stuff as a nonmember, it's pretty unfair. Yes, I understand that the staffs of Fantage can't do the "make nonmembers and members fair" because members pay real money and all. All the good stuff goes to the members then the crappy stuff goes to the nonmembers. But yes, I understand again. I just wanna let everyone hear out my voice based on these.

But anyway, seems like I typed a lot. lol
It's your time to shine guys~
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Is Fantage better than Club Penguin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Fantage better than Club Penguin   Is Fantage better than Club Penguin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:48 am

I think fantage is better, but somehow i hate club penguin. I think im addicted to games with people instead of penguins. I played club penguin sometimes when i was bored because i done the missions. I personally think both games are bad for wanting money though, Its as if every game will trap you and ou are forced to spend money on it, your spending money on both of them before you know it. Both games are traps for getting bullied if your not very experienced on the game, thats another problem with fantage and club penguin. I think its your opinion also they are basically the same as eachother but just little differences like penguins instead of people.
Back to top Go down

Is Fantage better than Club Penguin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2