Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

High School...Of The Dead! RP

Go down 
+5
Snow
aimi
evan
Amour Allure
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:13 pm

"Hey, where'd you get that gun? I need new weaponry." Korako took another bite of his sandwich (just to clarify in ways he's most boy)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

" My father gave it to me. He's petrified I'm going to get raped or something. Pathetic." Caroline rolled her eyes, finishing her sandwich. " I'd mess their ass up anyways, claiming I'm a black belt in Karate." Caroline dragged her hand through her smooth, long blonde hair, then rested her head against the wall. " They put our school on lockdown; There's almost 600 students, which would be a tremendous amount of zombies to let out into public. I guess the dumbos don't know that not everyone is a zombie." Caroline rolled her eyes again, picking at a scab on her finger.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Celeste dug into her shirt pocket. She withdrew a Hershey chocolate bar that was got from her locker. "Um...If anyone one wants some chocolate, I'm going to leave this on the table..." She threw the chocolate bar onto the table and it slid towards the middle. She clung onto her gun and found a packet of ammo. She grabbed and it started to refill her gun. Her parents runs a judo so she's one of their top students, but her main hobby is sharpshooting. If she wanted to, she could easily kill her fellow friends here and now in one shot, but she liked her friends. Celeste looked up at Caroline and asked her, "Your father's better than mine Caroline. My father used to make me fight guys twice the size and age of me. I punched the lights out of them in one hit though." Celeste made a cheesy joke to lighten the mood, but it was quite weak.
----
Daren sighed and started to clean his knife. "Caroline, you father is just being overprotective. The only thing he told my sister was to run and scream at any suspicious person. She now has a weird reputation. But Celeste, I wonder where YOU got your gun," he admitted. He looked into his bag and grabbed a plain sandwich and chewed it. Daren stabbed the wall next to him so he didn't have to hold it the entire time. Just thinking he was killing zombies was terrifying to him. He's face cringed as some sort of muck flowed out of the wall for a second then subsided.
----
Kurt rummaged though the room. Nothing left of humans yet. It seems no one has been killed in here. He moaned and began to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:29 pm

" No. He doesn't care. The only reason I was born was because my mother was raped BY my father. I was a mistake. He's a disgusting man, and I hope these zombies rip him limb by limb. These zombies are more sane than him. He doesn't want me getting raped because he doesn't want his reputation destroyed. That douche-bag." Caroline blinked back the tears, clenching her shot gun. By accident, a shot fires, and blasts a small, neat hole next to Daren's face. " Sorry." She mumbled, shifting the gun from hand to hand. " I really would prefer a bow and arrow."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Celeste looked at Caroline. "But if your parents didn't, you know, did it, then you wouldn't be here today. You aren't a mistake. Plus, these zombies look sane because all they do is walk around and go "'aguhwuh'. Trust me, your father made a mistake and he doesn't want the same thing to happen to you" Celeste gasped and closed her mouth. She opened them up and looked down. "Hehe. That must be the most you heard out of me..." She dropped her gun and punched the wall next to her. "Zombies didn't react. This room is...Good..."
----
Daren scooted away from the bullet. "It's ok...You have a good shot, but, uhhh..." He grabbed a box and slid under it. Daren rolled up into a ball and rocked a bit. That bullet was really close. "Caroline, maybe we could make you a bullet. I mean, if we found the supplies. For example, I have string." He rummaged through his bag and slid his piece of string to Caroline. This is a school, so there's probably enough supplies to make a decent bow and arrow."
----
Kurt grabbed walked down the hallway looking for some humans. Not many humans were in the hallways anymore, but he had no clue about the secret passage ways and rooms.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:41 pm

" I would prefer not being here today. My mother was 13, Celeste. My father was 23. 23! What a damn sicko!" Caroline was shouting now, slamming her arms against the wall. " He doesn't want me getting raped because people would ACUSE HIM of doing it, and he'd go to jail again! He told me that face-to-face!" Caroline sighed, leaning against the wall. She turned to Daren. " I took an archery class, so I have good aim. That's a good idea, but do we really want to risk getting attacked by over 400 zombies?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Celeste looked down. "Sorry about what happened to you Caroline..." She began to whisper her words again. Suddenly, a rat appeared in her view. Grabbing her gun, she shot the rat and it spun for a bit until it fell dead onto the ground. Celeste remembered Caroline's story and began to think that this rat was Caroline's father. Celeste then shot it a few more times until it's body began to fall apart. "I think if we try to go out, the zombies will try to get us, but we need someone who can blend in easily, we need a person with stealth."
---
Apon hearing Caroline and Celeste, Daren jumped up from his box. "I'll do it!" He grabbed his knife and the muck began to spurt out. "Celeste, remember you, my sister, your older brother and I was looking for your lost charm a few years back and the four of us was grounded, but I found it in broad daylight when your mother was watching?" Celeste nodded, visibly annoyed that he was actually sounding happy. "Well, that's called stealth right?" Celeste again nodded and turned to Caroline. "Then I can find the pieces of your bow and arrow!"
---
(I'm bored with Kurt. Skipping him for now)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Caroline's face slightly lit up, but she quickly went back to her neutral expression. " I'll come. I'm not scared of zombies, and I can take a bunch at a time. I already got bit once, but the skin didn't brake, so I'm fine. I know I won't turn because I watched that chick in homeroom turn to one, and that was in a matter of minutes. It's been about 30 minutes since that happened."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Daren smiled. "Fine, but if a pack of zombies find, you should run ok? I just need to find the supplies as fast as we can." He looked at his watched and pushed up his glasses. "We'll leave in five minutes." He pushed his box into a corner and took a piece of tape to patch up the mucky hole. It kinda looked like poisonous, but he didn't want to find out. He extracted his knife from the wall and sat on the table. His knife wasn't doing so well. Maybe he could find a better knife somewhere.
----
Celeste gathered up her belongings and grabbed the uneaten chocolate bar. She took the clip off her hair and threw it into her bag and her long bangs fell past her eyes. "I'll go before you guys in another direction. I'll try to find any survivors." She flicked her hair out of her eyes and she glared at her bloody hand. "What time should we all meet back here? An hour from now?"
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Alissa came back ''Where are you guys going? If anything we are all going together'' Alissa said putting her hands on her hips.''We can't risk losing any of us'' she said opening her bag and drinking a bit of water before closing it and putting it back.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:11 pm

" We also can't risk staying here for five hundred F***ing years!" Caroline said, crossing her arms. " YOU need to stay here, guarding our supplies. Who knows how sneaky other survivors can be, knowing there's limited supplies and we're trapped in this hellhole?" Caroline flipped her bag over her back, adjusting the tightness of the belt holding her long, metal pointer around her waist. She pulled the knife from her bag, and handed it to Daren. She loaded her shot gun, and crawled to the entrance. "We need to leave, quick. Then, Alissa will shut the door and get guard."
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Alissa raised an eyebrow ''Excuse me,Caroline but if it wasn't for me your sorry ass would have been dead already'' Alissa said picking up her newly made dual wielded katana.Alissa put her knifes in her pelt and buckle on her boot.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:21 pm

" Actually, I wouldn't. Not my fault your sorry ass tagged along with me!" Caroline rolled her eyes. " Do whatever you damn want. But if this place gets beat up by zombies, I'm going to blame your ass." Caroline opened up the door, and slid out. " C'mon, Daren. I'll kill the ones close to the supply closet, so you can go in quick. Then I'll keep guard. Caroline darted out, kicking the door to the Teacher's lounge closed. A single zombie rushed at her, and closing her eyes, she swung the pointer, cutting the zombie in half. She continued walking, her face remaining neutral.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:22 pm

"Oh f**k. We need to put up the barricades, NOW. Who's coming with." Korako announced.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Caroline turned to Korako. " You and Alissa do it while me, Daren, and Celeste go out. We'll use the other secret door I used when I went to go save Daren. Don't worry. Caroline lifted up her shot gun, shooting 56 rounds. " God dammit!" Caroline winced, continuing to shoot. " They just keep comin'!" Caroline lifted the pointer, stabbing countless zombies. She swung the pointer, kicking zombies and shooting at the same time. A zombie rushes at her, his mouth wide open. Caroline holds her breath, closes her eyes, and holds the gun up. When the zombie is inches away from her face, she blows it's head off. The head lands behind her, and she wipes the blood of the tip of the gone with her shirt. She holds it back up, and continues shooting.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Daren stabbed some expecting zombies in the head and smiled with glee when they fell. Two zombies rush at Daren and he slid under one causing the two zombies to bump heads and Daren stabbed one of the falling zombies. Then he sees a stick long enough and seemed durable enough to be usable for the bow and arrow. It was on top of a clock though for some weird reason but it was what they needed. "Caroline, continue to shoot at them! I found something for your bow!" He jumped onto a locker and quickly stepped onto the hands of a zombie that followed him. The slime from the zombie's body stuck to his shoe and it was slippery. He was able to get the stick as he slid down the row of lockers though and he was able to stab a few zombies in the process.
----
Celeste ran in the opposite direction and shot a few zombies while she ran. Celeste slid down the rail of the stairs and began to look for survivors. Most of the students on the hallway were either dead or became zombies. It wasn't a pretty sight and some of the blood from the corpses got onto her skirt and tank top. Her bangs got in the way of her eyesight, but at least no one could recognize her since she looked like a totally new person with her bangs down. No survivors in sight? B-but where am I? Celeste turned around. The school became foreign to her. And she was lost. She took out her flashlight and was able to see a few zombies walking in her direction. She took a step back and started to shoot at them with her gun, but she still couldn't see any survivors at all. Have all the survivors found a hiding place already? Or are my friends the only the survivors?
----
(Again, Kurt has been ignored)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 pm

" Got it." Caroline said, smacking the zombies with her pointer. She quickly added more ammo to her gun, and shot endlessly. " HURRY! THERE'S A GROUP OF ABOUT 20 OF THEM COMIN'!" She said, trying hard to keep them away. She shot, hit, and kicked, but a few zombies almost got at her. " DAMN IT!" She yelled. Then, she had a plan. She took out a match, lit it, and was ready to throw it. " DAREN! GET READY!" She screamed, throwing the match. Then, she jumped to the ground. There was an explosion, and the hallway was in flames, countless dead zombies falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Daren jumped and watched the explosion. He barely missed it when a spark almost hit him. The zombies fell and they laid scattered on the hallway, as if they were sleeping peacefully. Daren scrapped off the slime off his shoe and walked next to Caroline. "Wow... Where'd you get the matches?" He watched as their drool formed a mini river and Daren broke out in a sweat. "And do you know HOW MANY MORE ZOMBIES ARE IN THIS SCHOOL?!" He started to panic and he began to loose his sanity. "W-will we ever be rescued? Are we getting closer to our deaths? Is this a dream?" He started to walk in circles and then remembered the stick in his hand. "Oh yeah, got the stick!"
---
Celeste heard an explosion and began to follow the sound. "There has to be survivors. She ran and took off her cardigan and wrapped it around her waist and put back her charm. She was able to see clearly and she remembered where she was. "Hello? Any survivors?" Celeste picked up her pace and she paused for a minute. She extracted her gun and she shot the wall. The bullet ricocheted off the wall and it barely missed Celeste when it landed in the wall next to her. No response. She ran up the stairs and hoped to find her friend. She had given up. Just then, she saw Caroline and Daren with the many dead zombies. She took out her phone and took a few pictures. "Time to update my blog..." she whispered behind Daren and Caroline.
-----
(sorry kurt)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:16 pm

Caroline rolls her eyes at Daren, and sighs. " I had the matches in my bag; I took em' away from Mia. She smokes- Erm, I mean, used to smoke. Before she, um, yeah. I was sick of her smoking, and she doesn't have a lighter, so I took them away." Caroline itched the back of her hand. She turned around, smacking the phone out of Celeste's hand. " THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO BE BLOGGING!" She yelled, putting her hands on her hips. " Besides, half of your blog-watchers are dead. Who would see it?" Caroline rolled her eyes again, reloading her gun. " C'mon, let's go."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Daren laughed and sighed. "Maybe zombies can read blogs and texts?" He scratched the back of his head and placed his knife inside of his vest and waited for Caroline's orders. He turned to Caroline and said, "You know, for a sweet looking girl, you're quite strict. You can be a sergeant, you know, if we ever escape." Daren shivered and and he looked to his right. There were a few groans and a few footsteps. Daren extracted his knife and began to walk slowly down the hall. "Stay here..." he whispered. He hid behind a locker and saw a whole pack, probably about 40 zombies walking their way, their groans becoming louder. Daren's eyes grew big and he darted to their hide out. He crawled through the tiny door and made a tiny fort out of some boxes.
----
Celeste grabbed her cellphone and grabbed her gun she saluted. "Sergeant Caroline Forbes, what do we do now that Lieutenant Daren has retreated?" she whispered. She walked closer to the door and hoped that Caroline would say to retreat. Celeste turned the flashlight off and her eyes, were blinking rapidly like a flashlight on strobe mode. Her heart pounded loudly and her hands were slippery with sweat. Their first hour in their deadly school and Celeste was sure she was going to die. It wasn't long until Celeste figured out the zombies figured out that they were there and had surrounded them from both sides. "There's like 80 of them Caroline!"
-------
Kurt followed him and his fellow zombies as they tried to corner the humans. They were walking slowly and carefully, their drool causing a trail behind them.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:08 am

Caroline held her head out, in-front of Celeste. " Go back. GO! RUN!" She yelled, pushing Celeste into the door, and slamming it closed. She ran back into the hallway, pulled a match out, and lit it. " F*CKING ZOMBIE ASSES!" She yelled, throwing the match. However, she forgot to dodge, and she was caught in the blaze. She found herself scattering to get out, and jumped behind a piece of falling wall. " I can't go back!" She coughed, looking out for zombies. One grabbed her shoulder, and she screamed.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:05 am

Michael wandered around the school halls, desperately trying to find something to eat. He didn't much care what it was as long as it made the hunger go away and, let's be honest here, there was only one thing that did make the hunger stop and he would know where to find it as soon he was able to smell it. 

((Sorry I'm joining in so late! I just haven't been online. ;-; I'm on mobile rn so sorry for the lack of skill~))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Nerine tugged her shock-stricken brother, Aeron, along side her. "Come. On. We. Need. To. Go!" She shouted.
"B-b-but we can't leave her... we can't!" He whimpered, his voice craking and his eyes bleary. She had just been in his arms. He had just heard her...
Nerine tugged him into and empty classroom and sighed. "Tara's gone Aeron, there's nothing more we can do for her. Please- look at me Aeron!"

Aeron stared at the ground. He didn't want to believe the cold harsh reality Tara was gone. His girlfriend, best friend... he pulled a ring out of his pocket... the girl who would've been his fiance. He choked before regaining composure.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Celeste heard Caroline scream and she tugged at Daren.
"Hey, we need to save her!" Celeste screamed.
"B-but look at all those zombies out there!" Daren whimpered.
"It's scary but we need to save her."
"What if we get killed?"
"Don't be a nincompoop! We'll be ok!"
"Fine..."
With that, Celeste crawled through the tiny door and loaded her gun. 35 or so zombies have been killed by Caroline's matches, but 5 remained. That's because there was only five zombies stuck behind a fallen wall, one held Caroline. But there was no way to reach her unless they ran around the entire school. Celeste shot a zombie who's head was facing her and it fell. Too bad it wasn't the zombie holding Caroline hostage.
----
Daren was in awe by the sight. "Caroline! Are you ok?!" Daren screamed as he unsuccessfully tried to climbed over the wall. He wall was about twenty feet tall and ten feet wide and it would be impossible to reach her even if Daren and Celeste teamed up to climb over there. "Can you get out of his grip?!"
----
Kurt watched the commotion behind the zombie holding Caroline. He had joined the zombie group after the blast and was intrigued by the event. He groaned a bit and he tried to grab Caroline out of the other zombie's hand but his arm was too small and amputated.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Caroline kicked and screamed. Her shot gun had fallen; It was tangled in her hair. She stomped on the zombies foot, and grabbed the gun. She pushed the gun into his chest, and blew him up. However, one of the other zombies bit her arm. T-the bite..IT PIERCED MY SKIN! She screamed in her mind. " AEGHHH!" She screamed, gripping her now bloody arm. She killed the other zombies. Then, she fell to the ground, her mouth foaming as she gripped her arm.

( Caroline was bitten, and the bite pierced her skin. If you guys want to heal/keep her alive, you need to make a zombie fluid. This can be used to keep her human/alive. You need this stuff: Celery, seaweed, milk, yogurt, chopped carrots. She need to blend and steam it, until it's a liquid. If she drinks it, she'll be back. Have it ready in about 25 minutes, or she'll start to turn at it will be hard to handle her as a zombie.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School...Of The Dead! RP   High School...Of The Dead! RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School...Of The Dead! RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next