Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

High School RP

Go down 
+11
Wizzy
emiko
Primrose
Sakuya Izayoi
FruitCake
Seychelles
aimi
Mr.Noah
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
Snow
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Liliana opened her locker.She took out a 980 page long book.Liliana stared at Brittney.
"Stop staring at me with your ugly face you no friend nerd!" "Well you don't have any friends either." Brittney had an angry look on her face."Well I don't want friends also there are like 6 people who want to be my friend.No one wants you to be there friend because you always study and read books!" Brittney walked away.Liliana felt like crying.She knew everything Brittney had said was true.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Loretta walked smoothly to her locker. She recieved many stares, as usual. Loretta noticed one girl staring at her so intensely. "Hey, you need to stop," she snapped. "Just take a picture, alright?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Paige held her head down. She walks slowly over to her locker, with people shoving past her. She gets to her locker and enters her combination. She was nervously looking around, making sure no one was near.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Brittney saw that everyone was staring at her while she walked down the hall wich made her angry as usual.

Liliana started reading her book.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Kristina walked to her locker with her head held up high with a lot of confidence.Kristina put in my combination and slid in her books.Kristina had Art first , great she had to face all the cocky girls who thought they were much better than others she walked to her art class sliding into her stool and dropping her aero postale book bag on the floor.She took out her art book and sketched out a beautiful moon amulate while the other clique girls talked about how they broke there nails during gym.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Paige took out her schedule. She had Art first. She grabs her art supplies and walks down the hallway. She finds the art room and enters it. She sees a girl sketching. I wonder what she's drawing, Paige thought as she sat down on a stool away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Brittney had P.E first."Ugh I don't want to wear my ugly gym clothes!"

Liliana had math first.She headed to class.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Kalie dropped off her bag in her locker and walked to math class. She bumped into some people, but as usual, no one noticed her. Finally, she got to her desk, took out her journal, and started reading what she wrote in the past.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Ellie's mom kissed her on the cheek. "It's your first day at this new school, will you be alright?" Ellie sighed. "Yes mom.." She took a look at her scedule. Her first class was art. She found the art room and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Mika went towards her locker, putting the combination in. She checked to see if all her stuff was still in it, since the other day Serenity stole her stuff and she couldn't find her things. ''Great. Still there'' thought Mika sounding releived. Her things were such a mess beacause she never organized them. She was never a organized person. So she decided to do a quick locker cleaning since it was so messy. ''There, done. Atleast Serenity wasn't here.'' Mika thought to herself. Mika walked to math class and sat in a chair with a desk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Liliana solved the equation on the board.She got it right as usual.She noticed that some kids were whispering her name then she heard them laugh.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Ellie was sitting next to a pretty girl with pigtails. "Hi!" She turned smiling to Paige. "I'm new. Do you know what we do?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian
Sakuya Izayoi

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Nikami was playing a mobile video game.She put in her locker code and grabbed her cheat cartidge and put it in the video game after she was done playing the game she saved and went to art.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Ella took out her sketchbook with swans on it. Her sketchbook was new and blank. She took out her pencil and started to draw a flower.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Paige saw someone sitting next to her. She keeps her head down, not making eye contact with the person. I gotta break out of my shyness shell at some point! She thought. She finally lifted her head up and looks at the person.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Math finished early that day so Liliana went to art class.She saw 2 emty seats.She had no idea where to sit.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Ella smiled at the girl and continued drawing her flower. "What's your name?" She asked Paige.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:24 pm

She just sat at the closest seat she could find.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:26 pm

For the first time in her life, Paige smiles. "My name's Paige." She responds.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Aphrodite smiled. She walked through the halls, Elizabeth and Sara standing beside her. When Aphrodite saw a window, she looked through it. She saw a class. "That much be Art Class.." She said. She stared at her pink nails and giggled mischievously. She saw some girls, and one of them was sitting in the back with her book. The girl had short blonde hair, blue eyes and reddish cheeks. She had nice-colored skin, and Elizabeth actually wanted to make friends with her. "Hmm.. What about we pick on her?!" Aphrodite said. Sara nodded, and so did Elizabeth a while later.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Liliana finished drawing a rose in her sketchbook."I think it could have been better she said."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Ula walked into the highschool. Very nervous. She looked for her locker number, and put her books inside. She was the new girl, and she added a pair of fuzzy dice to a hook and wiped her glasses. She closed her locker and looked for the class she was in.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:32 pm

"My name's Ella Brownski." She said happily. Maybe she's my first friend here! Her flower was finished and Ella started a new page. "What'cha drawing?"

(( I'm a new gal too! :3))

Last edited by Seychelles on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Liliana noticed 3 girls behind the door.She wondered what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:37 pm

(( =[ i hate starting late))

Daniel was running late for class like always. "Lets see whats first.... Art!, aww i hate drawing"
Daniel sat in the back. Daniel started to sketch a girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School RP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next