Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

High School RP

Go down 
+11
Wizzy
emiko
Primrose
Sakuya Izayoi
FruitCake
Seychelles
aimi
Mr.Noah
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
Snow
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

High School RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Georgia May -

Georgia was getting kicked in the hallway by a bunch of female stuck up snobs. She was crying beautiful shiny blue tears, though she was mute so know one would here here whimpering.

Once the bullies stopped kicking her many times they left, with her on the ground and all of the students who passed by just stared and turned their head with disgust.

Georgia was just laying there, crying and whimpering in the inside, her iPad was cracked and she was curled up on the ball. She couldn't rely on anyone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:24 pm

"Hi!" Ella smiled. She broke her chopsticks in half and began eating. ((GTG. Srry.))
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 pm

"I have to go to the bathroom." nikami said. then she saw a girl on the floor."er. do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Georgia May -

Georgia moved into a bigger ball, there were some bruises on her thigh, legs, and arms. She thought it was another bully who acted to ask if she was okay so she just stayed in the ball, crying, without a sound.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:30 pm

(Oh, just saying.. My character was talking to Rin's Character who yelled at my character for looking at her character.

Simple Enough?)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Dakota saw a girl on the floor. "What happened to you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Georgia May -

Georgia kept attracting attention from people, she weakly got up with her tears flowing down like a waterfall and slowly ran to the nearest washroom. At least she won't attract more attention than before.

Georgia heard the popular stuck up snobs coming in to put on make up and lip gloss. They were gossiping about someone.. It was Georgia, she heard the girls swear at her and says she was weak and ugly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Dakota walked towards the girl. She turned on the water and helped cleaning the girl's face with water.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:52 pm

She went to her science class and took out a textbook.

Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Ella got out of lunch and went to GYM. She was not athletic at all, even though she looked like it.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Liliana went to the gym.She was really good at gym,when she got there she started warming up by doing a few perfect pushups.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Paige goes over to her locker, and checks her schedule again. She has gym. She frowns. She really hates gym. Whenever she jogs, she gets this pain in her chest. She grabs her gym bag and goes on over to gym.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Ula went to the nurse. She groaned. "Ugh..." Pretty soon, a couple of ambulance people came to check.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Liliana went out of the gym room and into the hall way."Hmm club sign up sheets?"
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Ella started to stretch. "Ow." She said. Her chest hurt badly. She stood up. It was her turn to try to climb a rope.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Liliana signed up for the soccer club and then went back to gym class.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Ula was free to go, and she had bandages all over her, and her eye was throbbing. She went to Gym. "Always gotta push to the limit." She smiled, and her lip continued to bleed. She climbed a rope, about halfway up. "Uh oh." She was scared of hieghts. She jumped off about 30 feet high, and landed on a nearby trampoline. She bounced. "Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Ella looked at the rope. Did I mention to you she was afraid of hights? She gulped and grabbed one end. Her hands were shivering, but the GYM teacher was her mom's friend. Ella put her leg over one end and began climbing. She looked down and felt dizzy, and more dizzy, and more dizzy. Her hands slipped from the rope untill she crashed down onto the wooden floor.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:09 pm

She began climbing the rope until she reached the top."I am so tired!"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:10 pm

"OMG!" Ula ran over, and pushed in her glasses. She helped the girl up. "Hey, you ok?" She recognized the girl. "Hey, i remember you?" She fixed her long, white strap of bandade following her leg.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:10 pm

I walked to my locker and dropped my books in my locker.I grabbed my gym back and walked into gym I flipped my hair and sat down on the bleachers I put my jordans on and did some cartwheels , back flips , front flips.Once I was done I did some push ups and some jumping jacks.Kristina was a straight A+ student in gym
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Ella was helped up by that girl, what was her name? Ula. She thanked her and saw she had some bandages. "Did you actully FIGHT them?" Ella asked meaning the mean girls.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:13 pm

"No. She just punched me. And i stoll her lipgloss." She smiled and held out a tube of candy lipgloss.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 pm

She was so sweaty and tired."I'm so thirsty."She barely said.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Ella saw it was that Glamour Gal Sweet Poppy lipgloss she had always wanted. "Can I have that?" She asked then a pause. "If you don't want it." Her modeling career could go up with just a tube of lipgloss, I mean that lipgloss was PERFECT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School RP
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next