Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

High School RP

Go down 
+11
Wizzy
emiko
Primrose
Sakuya Izayoi
FruitCake
Seychelles
aimi
Mr.Noah
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
Snow
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

High School RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:41 am

Lindsey dashed out to soccer just in time to see a girl from the change room score a goal. She was on team Panthers, she ran out onto the field as someone passed her the ball. She "deaked" out a really cute boy and slid under another, she scored a goal. She was maybe the best one there.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:00 am

"Nice job!" Ula walked over. She kept kicking the ball on her knees and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:09 am

"Thanks!" Lindsey replied "You were really good out there!'' she said politely. She flashed the girl her beautiful smile, keeping her eye on the ball that she was kneeing.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Georgia May -

Georgia headed to the gym lockers with her head down and her books held tight. She took her gym clothes out and dressed up, many girls were teasing her still. Many minutes after she headed to the gym with her head down and with her eyes tearing up. Some girls called her a cry baby, though she actually was kind of a cry baby.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:02 pm

"Im new to this team, because the Hawk's coach kicked me out when i was late too much." She kicked the ball to the middle of the field as the jocks scurried for the ball. "I have a life too!" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:52 am

"Ring!" The school bell rang. It was lunch. Osaka stuffed all her things into the locker. When she closed her locker door, she saw someone next to her. She said," Hi! Nice to meet you! My name is Osaka! "
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:09 am

Aphrodite sits on the 'popular' table. She wonders what she will do now.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:23 am

She saw the girl again. "Hai!" The lunch bell rang. "It's time for lunch. You guys wanna sit together?" She got her lunchbox and watched the jocks wrestle for the door like immature bulls.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:46 pm

(((Wow... it's been a while since I've replied to this )))

The lunch bell just went off. Paige goes over to her locker, and grabs her lunchbox- or rather, a brown paper bag. She rushes over to the lunchroom and sits at an empty table, away from the other people.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Ula sat down and opened her lunchbox. Same thing, a candy bar, canned lemonade, pb&j, and a note for, mom with a kiss on it. She sipped her lemonade and talked to the cute boys at the other table about the epic giants game last night.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Paige's lunch wasn't much- a turkey sandwich, pudding, and a carton of milk. Paige takes out her sandwich and takes a bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:19 am

Liliana opened her lunchbox,but she wasn't hungry.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 am

Ula ate a huge bite of her pb and I, while the cute boys started a food fight. Ula watched the fun and laughed, she wished she could do t too. But she couldn't get into detention, if she did she would be dead by mom.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:41 am

Liliana saw that some boys were throwing food! A FOOD FIGHT! She was sitting on the table in front of them.I hope I don't get caught in a food fight she thought.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:48 am

The bell rang, it was time for math. She rushed to her class and sat down. She started doing math problems. They were really easy, like the square root ad stuff. But instead of doing that, she picked on her pencil eraser and kept her eyes on the cute boys. One winked at her. She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:24 am

Lindsey followed Ula tot he cafeteria and sat beside her. "Uh.. I'm new to this school all together. Are you a grade 9 or 10?" she said sweetly. She picked up a salad and poutine and placed the on the table gracefully, licking her lips as she did so.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 am

Ula looked at the girl. "Oh, I'm at grade 10. Are you 9 or 10?" She asked. She snuck a candy bar from her desk and took a big bite from it.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:44 am

Osaka heard another bell rang. She hurried to her next class. It was English ; the subject she dreaded the most.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:20 am

Liliana took out a book and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School RP
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7