Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

High School RP

Go down 
+11
Wizzy
emiko
Primrose
Sakuya Izayoi
FruitCake
Seychelles
aimi
Mr.Noah
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
Snow
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

High School RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Liliana noticed a girl sitting behind her.She decided not to talk to her because she didn't feel like getting teased again.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Math isn't Kalie's strong point. Yet she wanted to get through it at fast as possible. Ughh! These are so hard! Kalie, who's really dramatic, started pounding on her desk. When math was over, she ran to her art class and took out her drawing book and pencil.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:41 pm

"Oh well," she said. She looked for her classroom and sat down for art. She wiped her glasses and drew a rubix cube that was on her desk. She added exact colors and shades and all that. She signed her name with her favorite pen.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Paige just kept on smiling. "I'm not sure what I'm drawing yet." She says. She picks up a pencil and just decided to sketch a flower.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:44 pm

The teacher anounced 2 new students, Ula and Ella. She pointed to them too.
Ella sharpened her pencil and sketched the outline of Paige.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Kalie started to sketch a picture of a lion. Art was her strong point. Kalie drew and drew until her pencil became dull. "Oops..." she whispered and went to go sharpen her dull pencil.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Liliana stared at the new students.She really wanted to make friends with them but she was really scared to talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

"I'm going to like this Sketch!!" Daniel squealed i her mind
"Now all i have to do is lightly color it"
Daniel got a brown for her hair,Red for the jacket,and black for the shirt,and last but not least she got a blue for her jeans. "Waaaait a minute i forgot the green for shoes" So Daniel got green
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 pm

She looked at the door.Brittney was standing outside glaring at her.I wonder when the bell will ring she thought.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Ella finished the sketch. Their teacher told them that there will be an art contest, and you can enter at lunch. Ella thought about entering. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Paige had some difficulty drawing. She writes and draws with her left hand, so it was a little tricky. She was just finished with the design of the flower, and then started working on the stem.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:49 pm

A art contest? Liliana decided she wants to enter.I think I would like to draw a horse I am good at drawing that she thought.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:52 pm

"There's a art contest?" Kalie whispered. Time to show the school what she's got! She jammed her pencil into the pencil sharpener and went to sit again. She started to draw pictures of her old friends. Oh how she missed them dearly. I got it! I'll draw a picture of a bouquet of roses for the contest! Kalie started trying to draw roses so she could get a hang of them before the contest starts.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 pm

"Art contest, huh?" She smiled. She was going to draw Niagra falls! Perfect! She practiced the shades and sunlight, and it turned out pretty great. Ula did a great grin.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Liliana saw a girl drawing a bouquet of roses that was her chance to talk to someone! "I really like your drawing" she said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Ella decided to draw some anime. She loved anime and wanted to make friends with people with the same interest. Before she could start, the bell rang. Her next class was Language Art's, she was good at that. Ella packed all her stuff and went to locker 205.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:59 pm

"Oh thanks! Actually this is just a rough draft. I'm going to enter the art contest with the same: a bouquet of roses, but I'm going to add tons for detail and more of a background." She looked at the girl. "So are you going to enter the art contest?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:59 pm

An art contest? Paige wanted to participate, but she has ups-and-downs with drawing. She looks a her flower. It looked pretty bland- there wasn't that much detail in it. She sighs and turns to a clean page. Just right then, the bell rang. She gathers up all of her materials and walks on down to locker 199. The class she has next is Math. She's going to enjoy this class. She loves working with numbers.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:01 pm

"Yep I am joining the art contest too.I am drawing an animal." She went to her locker,grabbed her Hatune Miku folder and headed to launguage arts class.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Before she could say bye to the girl, she left. She went to her locker and grabbed her pink binder with an anime girl on it and skipped to Social Studies.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 pm

At her L.A. class she saw a girl from her art class and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Ella grabbed her brush and two ribbons, she headed to the girls restroom. Her hair was tied in a pony. She took the band out and started to brush. I wonder if I'll run into any girls..
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 pm

"Ugh i have gym i don't wanna be sweaty"
Daniel changed into her gym clothes
"Okay class today we'll do dogeball"
"if i get hit i swear i'm gonna snap" Daniel said
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Kalie flipped her social studies textbook to pg.78 like the teacher said to do. I don't see anyone from art... She turned her head to see that the drama club is going to start. She got up from her desk and took a flyer. I'm totally going to join!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:07 pm

I got up and headed to my locker.I opened my locker and took out my english language arts book but before that she headed to the bathroom.She took out her razor blade and started to cut her wrist , she totally forgot she ate this morning and that was crossing her boundary's I cried out and tears started to slip down my face.I cut my wrists over and over again crying loud enough for everyone to hear.''please help me'' I said I kept cutting and cutting/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School RP
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next