Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

High School RP

Go down 
+11
Wizzy
emiko
Primrose
Sakuya Izayoi
FruitCake
Seychelles
aimi
Mr.Noah
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
Snow
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

High School RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Liliana took out a water bottle.

Brittney saw a girl holding Glamour Gal Sweet Poppy lipgloss in her hands.She became jealous that such a nerdy girl had that kind of lip gloss.Brittney went up to her and snatched the lip gloss out of her hands.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Paige gets to gym. She sees all of these trampolions around. Sweet! She thought as she walked to one.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Ella took the ribbon out of her hair, pinned Britney on the floor and tied her hands. "Please give it back." She said walking her to Ula.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Liliana saw what Brittney was doing."Hey give that lip gloss back to her!"

Brittney did not listen to Liliana.All Brittney did was take off Liliana's glasses and smashed them.

"Brittney! How could you!"

Brittney dropped the lip gloss on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Ella grabbed the lipgloss and put it safely in her pocket. She picked up the remains of Liliana's glasses and said "I can buy you a new one tommorow. Can you see?" Ella ended up tieing Brittneys legs up too.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:48 pm

"It's ok." said Liliana "I can buy them myself. Brittney started screaming"How could these losers do this to me!"
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 am

Col rushed inside the school late and opened her locker swiftly and saw it still has her golden cups and medals for her football match,Messy,red,blue and white theme,books and more.
She looked at her schedule and she had P.E now.
SO she ran as fast as she could to the gym's lockers and changed into her personalized gym clothes the was looked like she is a boy... when she is 99% boy 1% girl.

Colette dashed insie the gym out of breathe.
"I'm sorry! I'm late I kno-"I(Colette) said cutting herself and went to Brittney.
"not lip gloss doesn't fit your cake face I'm pretty sure your face is full with frosting" I said and turned to a girl smilling "Hi! I'm Colette! Col for short!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Aprodite walks away.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Lindsay went to gym, she put her hair in a neat pony tail. She jogged around the gym for a warm up, stopping to tie her $70 PUMA's. She saw a girl doing some push-up's. "Mind if I join you?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Col looked at a girl,who recently asked her to join her.
Col stood and said 'Of course! I'm Colette But Col for short!'
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:07 pm

"Okay, Cool!" She said, getting down and doing push-ups alongside her.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:09 pm

"Sure!" Ula tossed it to the girl. She jumped on the rope again, and again she felt a sharp pain in her ankle. "Stupid populars."
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:12 am

Osaka wallks into her class the first time. She whispered,"Hi everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:47 am

Liliana began doing some pull ups."1,2,3" she counted and continued all the way to 135.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:00 am

Ula jumped off again and landed on the trampoline. Her bandage fell off. "Oh well." She bounced doing backflips while the radio played. "Woohoo!"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 am

Liliana was so tired and sweaty.She rested on the balance beam since no one was using it.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 am

Ula sat on a bench and drank some pepsi. She burped and giggles, and pushed in her new glasses. She went back on the tranpoline, and twirled her pepsi in the air and drank it, getting some brown stains on her gym clothes.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Liliana was so tired she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Georgia May -

Georgia skipped three of her classes, she was upset. She cried the whole time and never got out, so all she did was go to the bathroom and stay the the first stall for the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Liliana finally woke up and saw that everyone was gone.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:39 am

Osaka walked into another brand-new class again.Miss Lily said," Class, Please welcome Osaka to our class. She is transferred from Japan. I hope you will make feel welcomed."
Osaka slowly went to the seat that Miss Lily has gestured to. She took out her textbooks.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 am

Ula went back to class cuz she was late. She ran, and slowly entered the classroom. She saw a japanese girl. She sat down next to her. She spoke in Japanese because she knows how. "Hai! My name is Ula. Nice to meet you!" (in japanese)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:45 am

Lindsey heard the bell ring, school was over. She sighed and packed up her things, walking in the direction of the change rooms. When did I start to sweat like a man? Oh well, at least I look good. Lindsey peered into the mirror and admired her beautiful eyes, and long hair. She smiled to herself as she wriggled out of her gym shirt.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:32 am

Colette went to the changing rooms and changed into a red Varisty Jacket,Nike shorts and shoes.
Her hair was in a ponytail,not very neat I'd say... messy.
She went out of the gym will her guy friends,who are indeed in her soccer team,chatting about handball teams.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 am

The bell rang. She ran to the gym lockers and changed into her comfortable jeans, and her pizza shirt. She walked out with the smell of cupcakes. She had to go to the soccer like this. Ula raced to the field as the coach screamed at her for being late. "Ok ok... yeesh..." she said. The game started, she was on team Panthers. She scored a goal. "Boo ya!" She was the 2nd best player on the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School RP
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next