Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily_
Junior Fantagian
Lily_

Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13] Empty
PostSubject: Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13]   Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Well, I'm going to tell you about my day. I would like to tell you all I go to an Elementary school; Not middle school. The grades at my school are Kindergarden-Grade 8. Just thought I'd clear that up. c:

Okay, today, During French Class, ( I speak French fluently already since I AM French, So I don't need to pay attention; I just do the work and receive the marks! c:) Me and a girl I sit next to ( Named Mia) Were using some of our old papers to make paper airplanes! We sit in the back, so the teacher didn't notice! The teacher left the room for a minute, and when she did, Mia threw the airplane at a girl sitting in the front; Jessica. Jessica took the plane, ripped it in half, and threw it into the recycling bin. She told me and Mia that it was stupid we were making airplanes at our age, and that we should grow up. Me and Mia were laughing the whole time while she was lecturing us. It was HILARIOUS how serious she was! Anyways, after that, the teacher came back in, and gave us some sheets to work on. Then, she left AGAIN. Me and Mia, ( Mia's fluent in french also) quickly finished them, handed them in, then I took out my sketch book. I like to write comics, and me and Mia wrote a failed one together about a roll of toilet paper that uses himself to clean people, and he eventually runs out. LOL! Then, it got really boring because I put the book away, due to other students trying to read my stuff. They all sat down, so me and Mia sat twirling our pencils for the rest of the period, giggling every now and then at Jessica. IT WAS SO FUNNY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13]   Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Oh that sounds nice! You really remind me of someone on the forum,her name was Joy.But,she was banned.

Anyway,hope you had fun at school and such.
Back to top Go down
Lily_
Junior Fantagian
Lily_

PostSubject: Re: Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13]   Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:26 pm

@Sugenny

I assure you I don't know who that is, but I'm not them.

And yes, schools always fun for me! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13]   Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paper Airplanes, Comic books, and boringness! [6/18/13]
Page 1 of 1