Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RP: Pain [Remade]

Go down 
+3
Primrose
MsJoyMaeda
Miranda2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Break hears the coin hit the water and whips his head around to see if he was being watched. The nearest person didn't seem to be paying much attention to either him or Venus, but she did look oddly familiar. He couldn't place a name on her, however. He turns back to his task, slowly beginning to unzip Venus' bag. He wondered how much money she had on her, and how much he could take before she noticed any was missing.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Connect continued walking. When she reached the hospital, she rushed into the Emergency Room. " Did you bring the medicine?" The nurse asked. " only a few pills. I have my healing silk!" Connect lifted up the healing silk. " OH GOD NO! WE NEED MEDICINE! THE HEALING SILK DOESN'T COMPLETELY TAKE THE ILL OUT OF THE BODY!" The nurse screamed. " GO GET THE MEDICATION FROM YOUR HOUSE!" " Okay, Jeez." Connect groaned, zipped her bag and made her way home. When she reached the fountain again, she seen someone is a girl's bag. " HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" She called from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Cookie walked out of the library with a book in her hands. Reading seemed easy for her, and she thanked the gods for allowing her to learn so quickly. She sat down by the water fountain to continue reading. The book was more fascinating to a ball of yarn for Cookie. There would be times where there would be war, love, and those little boring bits you have to read in order to get to the good part. The end was her favorite, because everything is solved in a way no one could ever imagine. She closed the book wondering how such a fascinating thing could be created by a human mind. " If a human could write a masterpiece like this, I wonder what a story made by a cat would be like!" she thought. She started to run back to the library when she saw someone yelling at a person in her path. She tried to turn around, but it was too late. She slammed into her like a speeding bullet.

Why did I just create a problem? confused 
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Ziyan saw a boy take a bag from a girl how wasn't looking. "Hey, Tila... look over there!" She whipspered. They walked over like it was nothing. Then Ziyan said "Tila we should say something. He is stealing!" Ziyan walked over to the boy and said. "What are you doing with that bag?"
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Break looked Ziyan right in the eye. "Borrowed it from a friend of mine." He said coolly, walking around her and continuing on his way without missing a beat. He had gotten pretty good at this over the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Cookie got up from the ground. "Erm...sorry miss nurse," she said and stood up. She looked around and saw the boy with the girl's bag. She dived into the bushes and transformed into a fly. She buzzed and flew onto the wallet. She turned into an ant and crawled inside a little hole. She found a ton of green paper. "Why would he steal a bunch of pieces of paper?" She thought. She crawled out, transformed into a fly, and flew into the bushes and became herself again. She walked back up to the boy and asked, "Excuse me, but what is that green paper stuff in the wallet? Why do you need it so much? its just a bunch of scraped up trees, dyed up and printed. I'd find an acual tree much more useful! Not as some kind of wood, but as nature itself!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Break turned pale. This girl was obviously a problem. He had no idea how she found out what he was doing, but at this point he only had one choice. Run.  Without another thought, he drove his fist hard into Cookie's ribs, swung the bag back into Ziyan and took off at breakneck speed. He wasn't sure how long he could keep up the pace, and at this point he was sure to be spotted. His only hope was to leave the scene as fast as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Cookie stumbled backwards. She fell over and hissed in pain. "What was that for? I only wanted to know what the green stuff was!" she yelled. Watching the strange boy run away, she had no idea what to do. She ran away, dived into the bushes for the billionth time, and transformed into a black cat. Only it wasn't her, it was the black cat she saw yesterday on the street. She wasn't Cookie anymore. Filled with rage, she tried to run after him, but the pain in her stomach was too much. She couldn't run. Suddenly she had an idea and ran back to the nurse and stole some of her supplies. She took some healing silk and used it on her stomach. She felt better, but she knew it wouldn't last. She dove in the bushes (again) and was now an eagle, a bird with unstoppable eyesight and inescapeable speed. Knowing she had him now, she flew up into the sky and searched for the boy.

I post too much :/
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Break bolted into the forest, moving back and forth through the trees to throw of any pursuers. He glanced back behind him, but didn't see anyone so far. He knew they'd come after him eventually though, so he kept running. This is both the stupidest and the greatest thing I've ever done since my parents died. He thought, holding the bag to his chest.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Connect quickly pounced up from the ground, dropping her medication bag. She ran after the boy, and into the forest. " Come back! HEY!" She yelled at the boy, speeding up. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath, and seen the running further into the woods. " C-come back!" She panted, out of breath. Finally, she began to run again. However, she had stomped on a patch of mud, and slipped, landing face first into the sticky stuff. " Ergh!" she groaned.

(( I wanted to play fair, it wouldn't be nice if Connect magically became as fast as a cheetah and caught Break.))
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Cookie spotted the boy in the forest. "I know my way through the forest better than anyone. This is purrfect. Plus, I have a great sense of smell!" Cookie thought. She flew down to the ground. She pondered about which animal to become and decided to be a cheetah, a fast yet still feline animal. She transformed and found the scent, dashing inside the forest.

Good thing Cookie watches animal planet :3
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Break turned around again. Fricking. Cheetah. "Oh crap." He said out loud. The adrenaline gave him the energy to run a little faster, but he knew he'd have to quit soon. He had no idea who'd unleashed the cheetah, but they certainly weren't native animals. Maybe it was a pet of one of the rich people, maybe he was a sacrifice, he had no idea. He had no chance against the cheetah. His only hope was to climb and hope the cheetah couldn't follow. He started scaling a tree, trying to remember if cheetahs could climb. Even if they could, the cheetah certainly weighed much more than Break did. He could get much higher without being in danger of falling, whereas the cheetah was bound to snap a branch at some point.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Connect pulled her face out of the mud, just at the right moment to see a Cheetah flying past her. " W-why is there a Cheetah here? WHY isn't it in Africa?" She tilted her head a bit, feeling extremely confused. She felt slightly suspicious. Maybe it escaped from the Zoo? It could harm someone. After all, it was a wild animal. Connect rustled herself out of the mud, and took off her Doctor's coat. " I forgot my bag. UGH, I CAN'T GO BACK!" thought to herself. She dropped the coat into the mud, and discovered the clothes she had on underneath weren't dirty. She looked around, making sure no one was looking, and summoned her bow with her arrows. These arrows were sharp, and quick. They had the soaring power of an angel's wings, and the sharpness of 1000 swords. When they hit the opponent, they didn't kill them, but turned their body numb. No matter where they hit, even the neck or heart. They wouldn't kill. However, they still hurt a lot. Connect slung one of these arrows into the bow, and began to run. When she spotted the cheetah, she took her aim, sending one into the Cheetah's hip.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Cookie howled in pain to herself. The arrow was so powerful she couldn't speak. She knew it was over. She watched as the others were able to go on, and she was left. Suddenly, she passed out.

I'm fine with it, I deserved it anyway. Its pretty unfair to become a cheetah like you said.

Its not like I do anything, really, now that im tranquilized.

Last edited by Cherry235 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Break watched, shocked, as the cheetah dropped to the ground. It didn't appear to be dead, so he guessed the arrow contained some sort of tranquilizer and whoever shot it would be coming by any second to return the cheetah to the zoo or whatever. He didn't make a noise or move from the tree, since he was still pretty certain at least a couple people saw him steal the bag. That girl with the blue hair, no doubt. Also the girl who appeared to have some sort of mental problem. Break sat still, trying not to breath too loudly.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Connect ran up to the Cheetah, not acknowledging Break. She pulled the arrow out, and healed the Cheetah. She waited for it to wake up, then she would find it's owner. Or return it to the Zoo.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Break looked down at the hunter. She looked a little young to be zoo staff, so he wondered why she was permitted to carry a weapon around like that. Maybe the cheetah was hers. That seemed unlikely, but it was the only thing he could come up with. He waited for her to leave, tucking his legs into the branches in an attempt to remain unseen.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Cookie woke up surprised. She saw the human that hit her and quivered. She hopped up and dashed out of the forest, transforming back to a person. She sweared to herself she would never change into any animal ever again.

Last edited by Cherry235 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:58 pm

" Hey!" Connect yelled. She sighed, Holding up the arrows. She watched them disappear. " Until I summon you again." She muttered, shaking her head. She wiped some of the dry dirt from her head, and healed the cuts on her hands. Then, she slowly began to walk out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Cookie climbed up the fire escape on a nearby building. She shivered and watched the girl leave the forest. "It's not fair...." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Break was absolutely dumbstruck. This girl just let a cheetah walk away into the town, without lifting a finger to catch it. On top of that, the arrows in her hand just dissolved into thin air. Break watched connect walk away, waiting for her to move out of earshot before slowly climbing out of the tree. He probably should head back into town, but he didn't think this was a good idea. The police might be searching for him still, but on the other hand he needed food and probably couldn't make it to the next town over. He slowly followed Connect from about 50 feet, letting her lead him out without her noticing.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Cookie watched the strange boy follow the girl, not even caring. People in this world didn't care for animals like her. She was going to make them understand. She suddenly realized why she was here in the first place.

This made me a junior fantagian! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Venus turned around, following Break's path sneakily. "You were going to rob me, huh?" She asked, silently. "You know, if you needed something.. you could've just asked.." Venus said, not knowing about the Cheetah.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Ziyan saw break talking to Venus. "Hey! You! Boy! So you WERE trying to take the bag and steal huh." Ziyan glared. Then she whipered "You could of just told me the truth, I can keep a secret." As she said secret she walked away.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Connect passed the mud, before realizing that she left her coat there. " Oh!" She quickly ran back, picking the coat up. Then, she seen the Thief following her. " Hey!" She called out, summoning her bow and arrow. She pulled an arrow into the bow, aiming for his heart. " Give me the bag and I won't shoot you!" She said, calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP: Pain [Remade]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next