Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RP: Pain [Remade]

Go down 
+3
Primrose
MsJoyMaeda
Miranda2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Heather saw nothing unusual going on. Just a normal walk around town. Anything barely happens around here... unless I'm totally blind to everything that's around me.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:07 pm

That boy dun it again. Boys. Whatever. She saw the boy almost get shot by an arrow. Ziyan smiled. Karama.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Cookie saw another girl follow the strange boy. And they were all ganging up on him. "uh.." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:42 pm

"Oh hi!" Ziyan saw a girl looking at her. "I'm Ziyan." She said with an outstreched hand.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Cookie sat on the bottom of the fire escape, frightened." Uh..... hi? I'm... uh...." Cookie stammered, trying to figure out a snappy name. " My name is Cookie." she said finally. "Uh... won't the boy escape?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:59 pm

"I dunno..." Cookie, okay, nice name.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:05 pm

"Uh, seriously... the boy is up to no good." Cookie said.
She really wanted to run away.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:12 pm

As Heather turned around the corner, she saw two girls talking to each other [Cookie and Ziyan]. She didn't want to listen, the conversation may not be that important anyway. Her legs were starting to hurt, so Heather decided to sit down at the nearest bench.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Cookie tried to find a way to escape. She wasn't going to take any chances. She started to run when she saw an old lady knitting. She dropped a ball of yarn. " Must....resist!" Cookie thought. She immeadietly pounced on the yarn.

This is hilarious xDDDD
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 pm

" Give. Me. The. Bag." Connect felt the urge to just shoot the arrow through this boy's body..But she couldn't just kill..er, INJURE him like that.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:03 am

"You can't do a thing to me." Break said coolly, stepping back away from the girls. Two of them already weren't paying much attention anymore, but one had a loaded weapon. "First of all, you have no proof this is stolen. Second, even if you could think up some evidence, if you killed me you'd have the larger sentence for sure. Who knows, they'd probably kill you." He laughed, even though the situation wasn't funny at all. He knew if she attacked, he was hopeless. He had wasted all his energy running from the cheetah, and his physical strength wasn't all that good to begin with. On top of that, this girl looked older. "So basically your choices are to let me go free, or spend the rest of your life in jail. If you turn me in, I'll be out in a couple days granted they don't find out some...classified information."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:15 am

Cookie made it to the end of the yarn ball. The boy acted like he'd seen everything before. She stared at him for a long while. Then she said, "I know these girls can't kill you, but I can."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:19 am

"You clearly fail to understand." Break said, maintaining his calm attitude. He was confident his intelligence was superior to that of this girl's. "I'm absolutely certain that each and every one of you has the abilities required to kill me this very minute. However, the question is whether doing so is worth it for you. I've done little to harm you, and committing murder against me will probably get you killed as well. In a nutshell what I'm saying is that you have no cause to harm me. Now, I'll be on my way." He tucked the stolen bag under his jacket and walked past the group.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:23 am

Cookie ran over to him and pushed him. " I probably will die, but not from the police. What am I doing?" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 am

Break looked at Cookie. "What was the push for? Is this your way of saying you're going to fight me?" He said, avoiding eye contact and putting his hands in his pockets. He smirked, holding back a laugh. "I'm afraid I can't allow that. Goodbye." He took off at a run, wondering how long he could keep this up. This would be the third time he'd been chased today, and he wasn't sure how it would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:30 am

"Oh, come on!" Cookie yelled. " You might be a coward, but I can see it's working well for you!"
She took off after him, unsure if she could catch him. As a cat, the only thing she ran after were rabbits in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:36 am

Break decided that he'd try the trees again. It worked well last time, and he couldn't keep running anyway. He got about 50 feet up and looked back down. He could still see Cookie, but there was no way to tell if she could still see him. He only hoped that either she couldn't, or that she didn't call the police or someone.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:47 am

Cookie sniffed the air. The strange boy wasn't anywhere in sight. She looked up and saw a rustle in the branches. "It might work... I wonder if it's the right tree." she thought as she climbed up. "I really hope it's the right tree... but if it's not I can hop to another one."

No.... she's human. She just acts like a cat... a lot.

Last edited by Cherry235 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:49 am

((Just because this is important, is Cookie in some kind of animal form? I can't react until you tell me))
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:57 am

She's human, the only thing is she acts like a cat...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 am

((Okay, good.))

Break groaned. This girl really was stupid. "You know, climbing after me isn't going to help you." He said, regaining his confidence. "You probably way at least 20 pounds more than I do, and you're probably not that good at climbing anyway. I'd turn back before you snap a branch and break your neck on the ground." He started climbing higher, just in case. "You're an amateur, aren't you? I'm betting anything you've never even been in the woods before." It felt good, taunting Cookie. With any luck he'd get away with it, too.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 am

"I haven't been here for years, but I still know my way, and I climb trees everyday much higher than you can," Cookie said. "I'm not stupid, and I'm not weak, and I'm certainly not any bigger or better than you are. You cannot just think you are superior just because you can steal, or climb a simple tree! I can climb one, and I am the most miserable, crazy, incredibly bewildering person on the planet!"

Over doing it, much.Neutral
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:16 am

"What you are is insane. Literally insane." Break said plainly, positioning himself on a branch that he was pretty sure would snap if he shifted his weight even the slightest bit. "You don't have any idea how stupid you're being. If you go back now, no harm will come to you. Unless you turn me in to the authorities. Hey, what's the proper sentence for robbery anyway? It can't be more than a couple weeks since it would be my first reported offense and I'm under 13 anyway..." He knew aggravating Cookie probably wasn't a good idea, but he couldn't resist the temptation. "Say, what are you even following me up here for anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:55 am

" You tell me," Cookie said. "I'm only doing this to get the bag back. You, however, I have no idea. Climbing a tree is the most stupid thing you've ever done so far. Now, give me it, or I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:58 am

"Yeah, and get yourself killed by the police." Break said sarcastically, dangling the bag in the air to make fun Cookie before snatching it back. "You don't even know who this belongs to. What are you going to do, run to your mommy and complain?" He started going higher, and the branches began to crack ominously. "You're hopeless. If you want to fall and die, keep on going. You can't go as high as I can. You're probably twice my weight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: Pain [Remade]   RP: Pain [Remade] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP: Pain [Remade]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next