Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Fantage Dating

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfly2909
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 pm

well yea it is true the kids r having fun but then it could be a old man or old lady being there pd so 50 % chance for me both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagebutterflies.blogspot.com/
starcic123
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:10 pm

I hate pd's too but I do agree with sharp in some ways. Fantage used to be fun back in 2008 and 2009. Pretty much every person who has been around during that time agrees with me, and the only people that still think it's "really fun" are little kids. And the fantage dating is completely ridiculous because people date eachother because they think they "love" eachother. And really, no, you don't love that person because you don't even know them so I don't know how thats even possible in any way. And you don't know anything about them since they could be lying about any personal information they're giving you. An example is Tyiscool, he "dates" and new girl about every month and usually that girl is either 10 or 11. And I don't think kids of that age should be dating much less on the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iPocky
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:45 pm

starcic123 wrote:
I hate pd's too but I do agree with sharp in some ways. Fantage used to be fun back in 2008 and 2009. Pretty much every person who has been around during that time agrees with me, and the only people that still think it's "really fun" are little kids. And the fantage dating is completely ridiculous because people date eachother because they think they "love" eachother. And really, no, you don't love that person because you don't even know them so I don't know how thats even possible in any way. And you don't know anything about them since they could be lying about any personal information they're giving you. An example is Tyiscool, he "dates" and new girl about every month and usually that girl is either 10 or 11. And I don't think kids of that age should be dating much less on the internet.
I agree, but as you said, there are little kids playing too. What they're saying, like, "Be my date"
Is giving kids a bad example and letting them try it out too. I think that's not right. Kids should be worried about school more than an online dating. If their parents knew about this, could you imagine how they'd feel? Seriously, they should take their fun in some other game then a kid game. Like Gaia or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starcic123
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:53 pm

iPocky wrote:
starcic123 wrote:
I agree, but as you said, there are little kids playing too. What they're saying, like, "Be my date"
Is giving kids a bad example and letting them try it out too. I think that's not right. Kids should be worried about school more than an online dating. If their parents knew about this, could you imagine how they'd feel? Seriously, they should take their fun in some other game then a kid game. Like Gaia or something.

Yeah, thats what I mean, people want pd's when there isn't even a prom and they don't even know the person AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iPocky
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:59 pm

starcic123 wrote:
iPocky wrote:
starcic123 wrote:

Yeah, thats what I mean, people want pd's when there isn't even a prom and they don't even know the person AT ALL.
I KNOW! That's why they should blame it all on "proms" to show that's why their dating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Fantage just doesn't understand what goes on other than people hanging out. I mean, I've seen people "do it"...in PUBLIC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
Fantage just doesn't understand what goes on other than people hanging out. I mean, I've seen people "do it"...in PUBLIC.

W... T... H...

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT!? /allcaps There are KIDS on the site, for God's sake! -.-''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Ive went to someones house, and there was a member boy and a member girl and the girl said, ''get out'' and i said ''umm are you gonna..'' and the boy said ''yeah lol so get out''and kicked me out. (I WASN'T GONNA WATCH THEM, ew o.o) so yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
hippl111
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:51 pm

a searchbar said that to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Today at 1:02 am

Back to top Go down

Fantage Dating