Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Dating

Go down 
+18
Butterfly2909
iPocky
alyssagirl.(:
Trash
Kandi
Karen
CakeBossLover
xoxMorganxox
Magdaleena
twilight_fan98
v
Nakira
Sharpsul99
pokeranger
Lane.
linda
Bloobu
Bluerivers1
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Dude, I'm seeing videos on youtube about fantage dating o.e

when for a fact, i know the people are the rudest people on fantage (not mentioning names)

I think youtube should take dating videos down =/ they're stupid and now that's kinda all that's getting put up
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:17 pm

some people on youtube are older and like these stuff. i dont think youtube will take dating down for a few young people
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:38 pm

ikr its all because of prom dates... theyre so annoying!!!!!!! i knoew a lotta people that have "relationships" wow those people... Dx
Back to top Go down
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:27 pm

"Can i be your pd?"

Ughhh! I Hate when someoen comes up to me and says that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Ikr? But when I was visiting a pet barn, I saw a boy there saying "Sigh, I wish I got a pet." I told him to hatch one. He said I know. Then he was like. "I want to kus (kiss) you in real life. Let me be your PD." I told him "I don't do those things... sorry.' Then he ws like. "Aw why now? Kus." I an to where another girl was and was like ew! And I reported him. And told him "I don't like you. Kthxbai." D:< People are just gross. =P
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Stop complaining about Fantage dating!

It's stupid seeing these posts against "pd's". Let Fantagians have their own "fun". They aren't like us, in a wise community, OK? If you don't like it, don't complain about it. Stop it!

Although I agree with all the complains and stuff, let people do what they want on Fantage.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:29 pm

The dating bugs me, but PD's and other roleplaying things aren't as bad. It's a hard thing to control in a large community like Fantage.
Back to top Go down
v

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:42 pm

I do hate PDs, but I'll have to agree with Sharp there.

It's annoying when people are like, "Can I be your PD?" "No." "Why not?" "Because I don't want one." Sometimes I just have to lie to keep people from being my PD. xP
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:11 am

I know SHarrp, but it's happening a LOT now! Why can't fntage give the users who used "PD" on fantage, a safe chat or something? Or like a chat if you say something bad, it censors it. =P
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:22 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Stop complaining about Fantage dating!

It's stupid seeing these posts against "pd's". Let Fantagians have their own "fun". They aren't like us, in a wise community, OK? If you don't like it, don't complain about it. Stop it!

Although I agree with all the complains and stuff, let people do what they want on Fantage.

i would say that is one of the wisest stuff said here
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 am

Sharp, it's bothersome and yeah maybe we're civilized, but fantage really needs to stop being a flipping e-dating site.
Back to top Go down
twilight_fan98
Senior Fantagian
twilight_fan98

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:22 pm

i kinda like what sharp said. pds arent that bad, just sometimes annoying. I HAVE A SOLUTION. if someone bothers you with pd crap, ignore them by hitting the ignore button. they wont bother you anymore
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 pm

twilight_fan98 wrote:
i kinda like what sharp said. pds arent that bad, just sometimes annoying. I HAVE A SOLUTION. if someone bothers you with pd crap, ignore them by hitting the ignore button. they wont bother you anymore
But on their end, they'll get annoyed that we aren't responding to them... Maybe you also should change the room, so that they'll understand that we don't wanna talk to them. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
xoxMorganxox
Rookie Fantagian
xoxMorganxox

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:47 pm

I don't get why people find fantage avatars attractive. I mean what if the person is really a hairy fat 50 year old man. o-o
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Fantage Needs to stop being a site bout dating i thought it was a site for kids?!?!?!
Not to be rude but WHY DO PEOPLE BE SO STUPID?
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:57 pm

xoxMorganxox wrote:
I don't get why people find fantage avatars attractive. I mean what if the person is really a hairy fat 50 year old man. o-o

ROFL!
--
Back to the topic:
PD's are stupid.
KthxBaii
x3
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:19 pm

I think it has to do with boredom on Fantage. If there were features that were as fun as PD's, then the dating wouldn't exsist.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Fantage is not trying to be a dating site. The proms are supposed to be fun so you can dance with others, (especially the actual event from May), not just a girl. (/facepalm)
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:49 pm

You know what i'd consider really funny?
If they actually wentout with someone the same gender. And trust me, its bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
xoxMorganxox
Rookie Fantagian
xoxMorganxox

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Anaira wrote:
You know what i'd consider really funny?
If they actually wentout with someone the same gender. And trust me, its bound to happen.
I had a girl ask me to be her PD.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Yea its probably some new non member girl.
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
alyssagirl.(:
Regular Fantagian
alyssagirl.(:

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:34 am

they want to date on fantage, because the person is so ugly they can't get anyone. so they try to find someone on fantage.! ;D

AND THATS A FACTTTT.!!!!(:
Back to top Go down
iPocky
Rookie Fantagian
iPocky

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
twilight_fan98 wrote:
But on their end, they'll get annoyed that we aren't responding to them... Maybe you also should change the room, so that they'll understand that we don't wanna talk to them. Wink
You don't always have to ignore people :3 [Rather have a friend than an enemy]
Go to a different server. They'd never find which server you are in unless they hit the jackpot ;D

Also, PD's aren't terrible as we think it is. It is just an online game, it's not like they're really dating in real life.
But I still find it horrible, because why can't other people do it somewhere else? This is a kid game! Seriously, they're setting a bad example for other people. [As in kids younger than we are.]
As Sharp says, we let them have their fun, but we can't have our fun because we're annoyed. DX
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:16 pm

These kids are probably just having fun, so leave them alone.
They'll get a real date sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly2909
Regular Fantagian
Butterfly2909

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 pm

well yea it is true the kids r having fun but then it could be a old man or old lady being there pd so 50 % chance for me both of them. Fantage Dating Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
http://fantagebutterflies.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Fantage Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Dating   Fantage Dating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Dating
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next