Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps

Go down 
+4
Cutie Patootie
Officer Number Two
^_^
Silver
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Empty
PostSubject: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Okay I really want this one to work~ please follow the rules **I don't want to kick anyone out 'cause I don't want anyone hating me kay? *This is my first one I might need to make more corrections as the app goes kay?**

Plot:

Rules:

Now time for the apps
Normal Spirit
Name:
Bio opptional:
Looks:
Other:

My app:

Last edited by Maka on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Normal Spirit
Name: Aki
How you died: She died in a tragic car accident. When her mom was texting and driving she ran straight into a building
Looks:Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Aki10
Other: Ghost
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Asuna wrote:
Normal Spirit
Name: Aki
How you died: She died in a tragic car accident. When her mom was texting and driving she ran straight into a building
Looks:Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Aki10
Accepted! (PS your person is cute)
Back to top Go down
^_^
Regular Fantagian
^_^

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Normal Spirit 

Name: Autumn
How you died: She fell off a bridge.
Looks: 
Looks:
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Candie ;a; wrote:
Normal Spirit 

Name: Autumn
How you died: She fell off a bridge.
Looks: 
Looks:
Accepted! Thanks for joining
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Normal Spirit
Name: Carly
How you died: Carly went skiing with her family, but she lost control and banged into a tree. Then, she fell down the rest of the hill, landing on a large clump of ice and breaking her neck.
Personalty: Carly's very extroverted. She likes being part of conversation and she's usually the centre of attention. She's outgoing and she's always willing to try new things. Although she's very athletic and loves sports, Carly is unable to play volleyball {Her favourite sport} Because she broke her wrist/hand when she fell down the stairs and her wrist never fully healed, so any hard impact on it could break it even worse. She can be somewhat of an air head, and aloof. She's always wondering what's going off because she looses focus and day-dreams easily. She doesn't like being proven wrong, or apologizing.
Bio: Carly's life hasn't been very interesting, other than the fact that she's very athletic. She has four other siblings; all younger than her. Her eight year old sister, Tilly, always gets Carly in trouble, even for the stupidest things. Her other siblings are five, six, and seven. They're very whinny so she doesn't like being around them. Her parents are always working and her father like gambling.
Looks: Carly hair light brown hair that she wears in a bob. Her eyes are a light brown, with specks of golden scattered around them. She wears a pink ribbon in her hair, and she has tanned-skin. She has freckles all over her face, and scattered around her body. She usually wears tang-tops and skirts. She likes wearing toms.
Other: She's allergic to peanut butter.

Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Lr
angellina wrote:
Normal Spirit
Name: Carly
How you died: Carly went skiing with her family, but she lost control and banged into a tree. Then, she fell down the rest of the hill, landing on a large clump of ice and breaking her neck.
Personalty: Carly's very extroverted. She likes being part of conversation and she's usually the centre of attention. She's outgoing and she's always willing to try new things. Although she's very athletic and loves sports, Carly is unable to play volleyball {Her favourite sport} Because she broke her wrist/hand when she fell down the stairs and her wrist never fully healed, so any hard impact on it could break it even worse. She can be somewhat of an air head, and aloof. She's always wondering what's going off because she looses focus and day-dreams easily. She doesn't like being proven wrong, or apologizing.
Bio: Carly's life hasn't been very interesting, other than the fact that she's very athletic. She has four other siblings; all younger than her. Her eight year old sister, Tilly, always gets Carly in trouble, even for the stupidest things. Her other siblings are five, six, and seven. They're very whinny so she doesn't like being around them. Her parents are always working and her father like gambling.
Looks: Carly hair light brown hair that she wears in a bob. Her eyes are a light brown, with specks of golden scattered around them. She wears a pink ribbon in her hair, and she has tanned-skin. She has freckles all over. her face, and scattered around her body. She usually wears tang-tops and skirts. She likes wearing toms.
Other: She's allergic to peanut butter.

Ghost.
Thank you! Accepted
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Name: Trinity
How she died: An unknown disease she caught from food poisoning. Her mom put something from the garden in her soup.
Personality: A highly intelligent and independent girl, Trinity can solve any problem if she puts her mind to it. Unfortunetly, she usually does things alone and isn't very social. She always tries to make new friends, but they seem to always backstab and tease her at the end. Usually the one who's left out, Trinity is still strong; physically and mentally.
Bio: Trinity was an orphan, and lived happily in the local orphanage. She didn't really need a family; until the kids started teasing her. Trinity always ignored them, but the words really started to hurt. When she was finally adopted, things didn't get much better. The parents she got were hoarding children they adopted, and abused her and sent her to the hospital a few times. At school she was teased even more. The other children didn't have very good lives either, and eventually they dissapeared one by one. Finally, Trinity was gone too.
Other:Ghost

Description/picture: Im lazy i will use my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Cherry235 wrote:
Name: Trinity
How she died: An unknown disease she caught from food poisoning. Her mom put something from the garden in her soup.
Personality: A highly intelligent and independent girl, Trinity can solve any problem if she puts her mind to it. Unfortunetly, she usually does things alone and isn't very social. She always tries to make new friends, but they seem to always backstab and tease her at the end. Usually the one who's left out, Trinity is still strong; physically and mentally.
Bio: Trinity was an orphan, and lived happily in the local orphanage. She didn't really need a family; until the kids started teasing her. Trinity always ignored them, but the words really started to hurt. When she was finally adopted, things didn't get much better. The parents she got were hoarding children they adopted, and abused her and sent her to the hospital a few times. At school she was teased even more. The other children didn't have very good lives either, and eventually they dissapeared one by one. Finally, Trinity was gone too.

Description/picture: Im lazy i will use my avatar.
Accpeted! Thanks for joining~
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Normal Spirit
Name: Macey
How you died: She was pushed off the second floor of the mall and caused permanent trama to her head (It was by accident)
Personalty: She is nice and smart she is the one that people want to be but Macey doesn't know it.
Bio opptional: She comes from a family where the father is a police man and the mom is a lawyer~ So there determine to find who did it. She is only child and is closest to her friend Chasey
Looks:Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps 25hof9t
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Cellamarie wrote:
Normal Spirit
Name: Macey
How you died: She was pushed off the second floor of the mall and caused permanent trama to her head (It was by accident)
Personalty: She is nice and smart she is the one that people want to be but Macey doesn't know it.
Bio opptional: She comes from a family where the father is a police man and the mom is a lawyer~ So there determine to find who did it. She is only child and is closest to her friend Chasey
Looks:Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps 25hof9t
Accepted
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Sorry if I'm being rude but what does "you can't find out your past self" mean? I couldn't really figure it out unless it means you aren't allowed to find out how you died... I'm just kind of dim...
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Cherry235 wrote:
Sorry if I'm being rude but what does "you can't find out your past self" mean? I couldn't really figure it out unless it means you aren't allowed to find out how you died... I'm just kind of dim...
like if you can't find out where you died and why. Because its not ghosty
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 am

Normal Spirit
Name: Tomoki "Tomo"
How you died: He died after getting ran over by a speeding car, sending him flying yards away onto the 10th floor of an office building.
Personalty: Tomo is an outgoing, but dumb teenage boy with a happy-go-lucky attitude. He prefers to take the easy way out of things and doesn't agree with the saying "practice makes perfect". Inside, he actually has a phobia of women and begins to get nervous and sweaty if he makes any type of contact with them. He makes a weak leader, but a very strong worker and will listen to anything unless it has to do anything with girls. He's also a bit indecisive and often forgetful.
Bio: Tomoki was born in Japan, but moved to New York at the age of 10. He studied English before, but was bad at it and had a hard time having conversations with others. Tomoki decided to make friends using his loud personality which worked. His phobia of females started when his mother killed his father for his life insurance. He then ran away and lived by himself and almost starved to death before meeting a kind man took him in.
Looks: He has dark brownish/black hair that falls to his shoulder and dark chocolate eyes. He has fair skin and is skinny. He stands at a towering height of 5'4" and wears a hat to look taller. He has a few ear piercings. He has a shiny hue due to being a ghost.
Other: Ghost~
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:39 am

Name: Lysander
How you died: Got lost and died of hypothermia overnight.
Personalty: Lysander is peaceful and soft-spoken, he doesn't try to pick fights, and thinks of others before himself. Lysander is also a bit of a pushover and is easy to manipulate. His intelligence is below average, but he's not completely idiotic. He has a fondness for playing the piano, which he's quite good at after a couple years of practice.
Bio: No
Looks:
looks:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:59 am

When are we going to start? We have a lot of APPs.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:36 am

you two are accepted! Okay Lets get started with the Role play everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps   Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gues what? You died! Role Play Apps
Page 1 of 1