Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gues what? You died! ((RP))

Go down 
+2
Officer Number Two
Flynn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:40 am

"I guess it doesn't matter." Said Lysander, shrugging. "We're already dead. If this mayor person is real, they can't do a thing to us even if we did find out more information about our deaths." That still didn't explain the threat of punishment, but the whole situation was still pretty mysterious. He had the feeling that some of this information would go undiscovered for years to come.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:15 am

"I guess your right~ but are we supposed to spend the rest of whenever here?" Viola asked. Her mind was swriling she didn't want to be dead.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:28 am

"I suppose so." Lysander said, showing no hint of his own confusion and sadness. "I just...never thought it would be like this, you know? I had so much to live for, I never even considered the possibility I could die at any point. It's kind of depressing if you think about it, dying before you even get a driver's license." His eyes once again scanned the street, trying to forget what had happened.

Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:37 am

"I had nothing to live yfor, to be honest, but I don't want to be spending an enternity here." Trinity said, staring at the horrible bodies. "Do you think we could get our lives back?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:41 am

"When was the last time you saw someone get resurrected?" Lysander laughed. "Besides, for all we know we've been dead a thousand years. Time could work differently in this place."

Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:43 am

"How am I supposed to know? We've only been dead for about 20 minutes." Trinity said, checking her watch. "Are going go and haunt people for the rest of our lives? Or just sit here?" She looked around, and saw the mayor's house in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:23 am

"Is there even a way back into the world of the living?" Questioned Lysander. "If there is, I know at least a couple people I'd like to pay a visit. I wonder if anyone's even found my body yet." He frowned, looking down at his hands. "If your watch is correct, it's unlikely. I died outside and the cause of death indicates I was in a place without a lot of people. It takes hours to die of hypothermia."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:24 am

Carly touched her battered, bruised, bleeding body. " Wow, I look disgusting. Do I have to look like this for the rest of my lif- I mean, death?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:27 am

"I guess so. You could try to patch yourself up and wipe of some of the blood, but I don't think you're going to heal at all." Lysander said, looking her over. She did look pretty bad. "Hey, what was your cause of death anyway?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 am

Carly sighed. " I went skiing with my family. I lost control, and the hill was huge. I banned into about a dozen trees before flying down the hill and breaking my neck against a chunk of ice."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 am

"Well, at least that's dramatic." Lysander said, laughing and looking up to face her. "You're probably being broadcast to the whole world right now. I might just rot in the middle of nowhere." He shrugged, then looked back out onto the street, casually taking note of their surroundings.
"It sucks being dead, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:48 am

Trinity looked at her reflection at a puddle. She looked perfectly normal, since she died peacefully in her sleep. Food poisoning…not the best way to die… Carly died in a skiing accident, Lysander got hypothermia, Viola something bloody, but her? Trinity didn't have any kind of horrible thing associated with her death, and to everyone else, it would probably be just an accident.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:50 am

Carly took what he said to heart. " Are you trying to say my death is funny? It's probably a lot more painful than being dumb enough to get lost and freeze to death!" She snarled at him. Carly groaned, crossing her arms. " Figure it out yourselves." Then, she began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 am

"Well, I guess if you two are going to be stupid about it…" Trinity trailed off, wondering if that was the best thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:08 am

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." Lysander said in a hushed voice. He hadn't meant to be rude, but now that he thought about it he could see why Carly was mad. "I'd make it up to you, but since we're both dead I don't think that's going to make anything better.."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:10 am

Carly turned to him. " Well, neither of us should be joking about one another's death..but you started it!" She allowed a silent smile to creep up onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:13 am

Trinity decided to back away from the conversation and go to the mayor's office. Maybe thenshe'd find out what to do.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Carly spotted Trinity. Raising her eyebrow, Carly grabbed Trinity's wrist. " Where are you going? Aren't we supposed to be working together?" Carly said, a mix of anger and confusion in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:43 pm

"I'd appreciate if you told us as well." Lysander agreed. "If we work as a group, this whole project will go a lot faster."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:47 pm

" I agree with Lysander. Unless you'd like to pull the selfish card. If so, we could just work on our own. Right?!" Carly said, letting go of Trinity's wrist as she faced Lysander and Viola. She put her hands on her hips, her mouth in a frown and eyebrows furrowing.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:04 pm

"I...I just died…maybe... we go confront the mayor?" Trinity said. This was not going well at all. She was getting angry. This is like I didn't die at all. "Look, we aren't going anywhere unless we do something." She kept her face casual, hoping they wouldn't interrogate her more.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:10 am

"Yes we should confront the mayor but where does he live? All these houses look pretty much the same to me." Viola said. "But there is that huge masion up the hill..."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:41 pm

"Bingo. Should we go? This mayor person has bound to put up traps for new comers so they wouldn't bother him. Or her." Trinity stared at the mansion in the distance, and it seemed a bit spooky. What kind of person would be willing to be mayor of a ghost town?
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:16 pm

"Hmm, yes. So we need to make a plan." Maybe scope out the area and look where mayor's court enter." Viola said. This wouldn't be easy.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:55 pm

"We have our work cut out for us." Trinity said, worried. "Well, I assume we can figure out what the heck is going on there if we go there. Come on. We'll figure it out on the way there." She started to walk down the path, and turned around. She stared at Lysander and Carly. "Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gues what? You died! ((RP))   Gues what? You died! ((RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gues what? You died! ((RP))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next