Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A stop bullying video

Go down 
+7
MsJoyMaeda
flower
Flynn
Hallow ween
Miranda2
Nctzen127
Weekays
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

A stop bullying video Empty
PostSubject: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:58 am

well i was browsing through youtube and found this. :3

Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:04 pm

I think this will help a lot of young girls who get cyber bullied. I personally despise bullying and I've seen it happen before.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:13 pm

At my school its a lot of the whose rich and the brands... and i'm like who the heck cares!
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:50 am

yes. stop bullying. a lot of you guys are the ones that actually bullied me in 2011. atleast it stopped now.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 am

kpopfan wrote:
I think this will help a lot of young girls who get cyber bullied. 
Of course, because only girls are cyber bullied. *Sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:05 am

@Jeff I don't think she meant it that way. It kind of does seem like girls get cyber-bullied more than boys, so she probably meant that.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:10 am

I've seen this before. And the movie 'Cyber-Bully' [is that what it is called?]. It really saddens me to think that anyone would find cyberbullying funny. You're hurting someone's feelings out there. Think before you post something.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:15 am

^ OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE. is the main character lily from hannah montana?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:23 am

linda88 wrote:

Yes, the main character played as Lily from Hannah Montana.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:30 am

^best. movie. ever. me and my mom watched it together.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:39 am

Someone tried to cyber-bully me once.

I had liked a picture on FB she was tagged in and she went off on me with an IM. I didn't respond to it, I immediately blocked her. The next day at school I confronted her and made sure she knew that what she did was not okay. She thought she was going to get away with it, but I don't submit to such stupidity.

We're kinda friends now, and I'm happy for that. I think that by me standing up, I kinda created a mutal respect for each other.

With that said, when it comes to cyber-bullying you should try to block the person, report the person, un-friend the person, etc. before it gets out of hand. If you know the person wouldn't fight you, you can confront them at school and call them out. You should also try to confide in someone like your parents or teachers. Friends are nice to confide to and all... but a lot of the time it's not as effective unless that friends goes and tells and adult for you.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:42 am

^the person that annoys me isnt like that. everyone thinks shes perfect. my friends and i know the truth. if we tell on her no one will believe us.
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:05 pm

[quote="Jeff"][quote="kpopfan"]I think this will help a lot of young girls who get cyber bullied. [/quote]
Of course, because only girls are cyber bullied. [size=5]*Sarcasm*[/size][/quote]

I didn't mean to say that boys don't get cyber bullied as well, but statistics show that girls are more often cyber bullied. It even mentions that in the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 pm

This video is a very important message. Cyber bullying is 100% NOT OKAY in ANY circumstances.
This video is wonderful and I think everyone on the internet should see this.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:03 pm

I get bullied in real life and I don't even care, most of the time. On the internet I try reporting and sticking up for myself or someone else, but most of the time nothing even happens-No person getting banned, and more and more bullying. I think that if everyone just tried a little harder, cyber bullying could completly stop.

Spoiler:

On instagram, a lot of people from my school follow me. Mostly people in my class that I am not really friends with. Once, a girl who was in my class who pretty much hated me, posted a picture of her "cut" wrists. It was actually red marker, you could totally tell. There was even a red marker in the back round. She said that she has depression and she cut herself because she said that I WAS BULLYING HER. I dont even bully her, and I never have. I am actually very nice to her. These were some of the comments:
"Oh my gosh I wish I was like you!!!!"
"She is a real jerk, I hate her:(((

Someone stood up for me, and a month later, that girl who made that post was the most hated girl in school. I remember her coming up to me and saying sorry..Not just saying sorry, but crying really hard, and more. I could feel her pain. That was the sweetest but saddest moment in my life. and now we are actually best friends.Sorry but I have had so much problems, drama, and things happening in my life that I like sharing it with everyone..

The point is that this video is amazing, and that everyone should just open their eyes and just try a little bit harder to stop bullying!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:35 am

SeeU wrote:
I get bullied in real life and I don't even care, most of the time. On the internet I try reporting and sticking up for myself or someone else, but most of the time nothing even happens-No person getting banned, and more and more bullying. I think that if everyone just tried a little harder, cyber bullying could completly stop.

Spoiler:

On instagram, a lot of people from my school follow me. Mostly people in my class that I am not really friends with. Once, a girl who was in my class who pretty much hated me, posted a picture of her "cut" wrists. It was actually red marker, you could totally tell. There was even a red marker in the back round. She said that she has depression and she cut herself because she said that I WAS BULLYING HER. I dont even bully her, and I never have. I am actually very nice to her. These were some of the comments:
"Oh my gosh I wish I was like you!!!!"
"She is a real jerk, I hate her:(((

Someone stood up for me, and a month later, that girl who made that post was the most hated girl in school. I remember her coming up to me and saying sorry..Not just saying sorry, but crying really hard, and more. I could feel her pain. That was the sweetest but saddest moment in my life. and now we are actually best friends.Sorry but I have had so much problems, drama, and things happening in my life that I like sharing it with everyone..

The point is that this video is amazing, and that everyone should just open their eyes and just try a little bit harder to stop bullying!
I actually think its a good thing that you shared your personal experience with everyone. We all need to remember its not something that is okay or doesn't happen everyday. And I'm glad that the person stopped being mean to you

I haven't really been cyber bullied except for by trolls and once someone who i thought was my friend make a journal on DA saying that she was going to commit suicide because of me and FF...
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
linda88 wrote:

Her name is Emily Ozweld I think
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:49 pm

[quote="Miranda<3"][quote="Fluttershy"][quote="linda88"]^ OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE. is the main character lily from hannah montana?[/quote]

Yes, the main character played as Lily from Hannah Montana.[/quote]
Her name is Emily Ozweld I think[/quote]

Her name is actually Emily Osment. I've never seen that movie, but has anyone seen this bullying movie called "Odd girl out"?
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:08 pm

kpopfan wrote:
Miranda<3 wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
linda88 wrote:

Her name is Emily Ozweld I think

Her name is actually Emily Osment. I've never seen that movie, but has anyone seen this bullying movie called "Odd girl out"?
I have not. What is the movie rated and is there anything like cutting or blood I'm bloodaphobic Shocked 
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:40 pm

my parents blocked utube so i cant watch
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:05 am

Yeah! People should really stop Bullying! I was a victim of it also.! I don't know why those people likes to bully other people! What do they think? We are all the same!! No one is different!! :O I'm really against bullying.

And yeah, I could only express myself on the internet. Really! I'm a different person in real life than in Internet. It's just that I'm more with myself on internet than in real life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stop bullying video   A stop bullying video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stop bullying video
Page 1 of 1