Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

should i cut this

Go down 
+14
^_^
Stefhu
Emilie Autumn
Hallow ween
o
Oliver
el
finn82
flower
Relora
Janelle
Reese
Miranda2
Carvel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

should i cut this - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:39 pm

um, guys who do you suggest i make my hair statue of now??? I did morgan freeman. Now who.
also carvel please do emma stone.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:39 pm

@Elliot also if someone says theyre a girl but they look like a boy/biologically a boy, they are a girl. Vice versa. flower

@Everyone else I don't really know what's going on (as i'm not keeping up with this topic because you all post so darn fast), I'm just gonna leave it open for now.

Last edited by Lances on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 pm

i'm gonna stop posting on this topic for a while. relora and i have led it almost completely off topic, and the entire thing caused this to get to 5 pages.
i'll only be replying if someone replies to any of my posts i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 pm

its been a day and i still dont know whose face to carve my hair into. fine ill just google it
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Lances wrote:

@Everyone else I don't really know what's going on (as i'm not keeping up with this topic because you all post so darn fast), I'm just gonna leave it open for now.

Typity-type-type Typity-type-type
Look at my fingers go
Typity-type-type Typity-type-type
Over the keyboard they roll

@Elliot, it wasn't terribly off-topic seeing as it concerned hair-cuts, but it did get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Stefhu
Junior Fantagian
Stefhu

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:42 pm

@Linda
3-4 human years is when you remember, when you are 1-2 years old you are mindless.
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:43 pm

@Lindaa
I am on no ones side
I am neutral

@Relora
It is hard. But somehow people have done it. You can to. Dont give up before you've started. Being that negative is gonna set you up for failure from the beginning. None of this is making sense is it. OH WELL
Back to top Go down
Stefhu
Junior Fantagian
Stefhu

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 pm

@Klaviel MORGAN FREEMAN MAN. MORGAN FREEMAN.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Klaviel wrote:
its been a day and i still dont know whose face to carve my hair into.  fine ill just google it
Whose face more like which face, the answer: this one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) << WOW FORUMOTION WOW
ok retry: this one: should i cut this - Page 4 P1nb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Stefhu wrote:
@Klaviel MORGAN FREEMAN MAN. MORGAN FREEMAN.

okay thanks.  I was kind of debating between morgan freeman and michael jackson, but you helped.  Very Happy 
btw this is what michael jacksons face would look like on my head:
Spoiler:

@s: im going to do that face on my girlfriend. Ill show you pics in a week.

but i still think carvel should put emma watson on her head.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Stefhu wrote:
@Linda
3-4 human years is when you remember, when you are 1-2 years old you are mindless.

You aren't mindless, you just can't form memories very well because of like something c:

or something like that lol. For a random you sure are talkative... perhaps you can stay with us o3o?

Though I'm sure some unique individuals may be able to remember something from an extremely young age. I for one am not one of them xD can't even remember much from elementary school

@Loke...I only said one thing on it you can;t say over one sentence... QWQ

Gaining self-esteem is hard for a lot of people, but by letting love, specifically your own unconditional love, into your life if the best start. Usually when people feel down in the dumps I tell them to go help someone with something. It makes you feel good knowing you've done a good deed. I'm actually an optimist (a very fiery competitive one who doesn't mind getting in fights but always feels guilty when I hurt someones feelings and then I apologize and try to rekindle friends ship and I'm rambling). I can be negative and unhappy but it's not hard for me to get my happy-go-lucky energy back. It may be hard for you to believe, but I can't really convey myself as a person on the internet very well, can I? You get like snippets of me :v
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:56 pm

okay the cascat has quit i know but i got the link on skype and read through the topic and just felt like logging in really quickly to say a couple of things.
First of all, Relora, you've used men's preferences regarding short/long hair on girls as an argument seemingly not realizing that some girls don't care what guys think of their hair. At all. Some girls could care less about a man's opinion (or a woman's opinion) on their hair. Most people tend to get their hair cut for themselves, though some people do do it to attract people but that's not always the case...and some girls aren't looking to attract men (or anyone, for that matter) and therefor don't care about the opinions of others on their hair. As long as a person is happy with their own hair it shouldn't matter and everyone else's opinions are irrelevant.
Second off, hair isn't something that really has to do with gender or sex IMO??? It's just like, stuff that grows out of your head and I personally find it sort of silly that people have to relate that to the societal gender roles? If a girl wants short hair or a bald head then let her have it. It shouldn't have anything to do with what body parts she has or doesn't have, and even if you don't think it looks good on her, as long as she likes it then it's a-OK! It's really rude to say that just because you personally don't like the way something looks on someone that it looks bad on them and therefore they shouldn't have it. It's also really rude to say someone can't or shouldn't be able to wear their hair a certain way because of their gender.
It shouldn't matter what your culture or society tells you as we as people are supposed to think for ourselves rather than mindlessly following what society says. Society installs a lot of really, really crappy things into our minds that are opinion-based, rude and often politically incorrect. Take body-shaming or slut-shaming for example. And homophobia and transphobia are also products of society and its ~traditional morals~
Anyway, I should probably close this right here as I feel that I'll get off of point if I continue. I'm sure this is filled to the brim with typos and off-topic rambles and I'm really sorry about that. *~* I understand that you were raised with these beliefs so I'm really sorry if anything I've said sounds rude or offensive as I definitely don't mean to insult you or your beliefs.
Adios once more!

Last edited by Castiel on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 1 typo i couldnt ignore ok sorry bye now)
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Relora wrote:
Stefhu wrote:
@Linda

You aren't mindless, you just can't form memories very well because of like something c:

i can remember my own birth
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:13 am

I thought we were done with this argument...

but I think that once again I have to say this

I never said you can't get what ever hairstyle you want.
I just think longer hair is a better choice. If you want to be bald, go ahead I respect that, if you want to have short hair make sure it fits your features well so that it helps your self-esteem more than anything.

And I think I deleted this but...  also, you almost always will be judged on looks. Pretty and fit people do have a tendency to have an easier life while those society considers to not be pretty will find things a bit harder.

As for body- and slut- shaming I blame what we call "food" (you know the stuff that is edible but most of the time is terrible for your body... potato chips for example)and the evolution of society in some ways but the cease of change in others. Frankly, I don't care how many people a woman sleeps with, but once it gets in the way of other people's enjoyment it gets on my nerves. It's like watching a movie with a whole bunch of people and someone suddenly starts talking on the phone about a kitten. Normally, I don't give a hoot, but if the person's going to yap and flaunt this kitten disrupting everyone else I'm going to be ticked off.

I also think it be best to blame body-shaming, not just on food, but on parents and media. Parents should teach their children how to eat properly, they should be the ones preventing children from becoming unhealthy and society needs to stop being so harsh with beauty. I watched a video of people changing how a model or w/e looked in a magazine with something like Photoshop. They removed blemishes, changed eye color, made a woman's breast bigger. Why do you think we have a problem with eating disorders like anorexia? This is part of the reason why. Social media and things associated with fashion, make-up, etc. have created an unrealistic view of beauty.

(I'm going to bed now... thanks for... helping me relieve myself of stress... it may not seem like it up I'm thankful and you helped me get things off my chest that I wouldn't normally be able to do.)
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:24 am

Relora wrote:
Stefhu wrote:
@Linda

or something like that lol. For a random you sure are talkative... perhaps you can stay with us o3o?

Though I'm sure some unique individuals may be able to remember something from an extremely young age. I for one am not one of them xD can't even remember much from elementary school

really? you dont remember a lot about it while im still in it:!: 
alsoooo, i think this fight is over. lets not get mad over anything else now. tongue 
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:44 am

hiya!! i dont have a lot to say but..
im oliver. im a boy.  i like girls.

and ok... believe it or not... I PREFER IT WHEN GIRLS HAVE SHORT HAIR :O :O :O :O :O its a preference i have, i like it, etc  . i also really love chubby girls, masculine girls, yadda
however, i would be completely okay with dating a skinny feminine girl with long hair. why? i dont raelly, care, preferences are preferences
dress for yourself, not for others. find someone who likes your look, or even if they dont, DONT CARE!!! BECAUSE BOYS LIKE THAT EXIST!!! WO! !!! WO !
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:56 am

wow! i been gon for 2 days and it made from 3 to 7 pages Surprised

well my hair is done so no one needs to debate agiain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   should i cut this - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should i cut this
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: