Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Reintroduce yourself here!

Go down 
+17
Takeshi
Relora
Rue
Janelle
o
Silver
finn82
Snow
evan
dana scully
Oliver
alex
el
Velocity
Flynn
Lenka
flower
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:00 pm

finn82 wrote:
Klaviel wrote:
finn82 wrote:
hi i'm finn. im black and im 15 and im male.

i like basketball and welfare.

i thought u were nine.  And 6'4.  Dont lie about ur age or u wont have $\/\/4G
i am 6'4 but im not 9. i didnt want my homeboys to know that im a 15 year old playing a childrens game. i try to look hard in the public eye but i have insecurities buried deep within
oh okay thats understandable. Sometimes your home boys cant know some things u feel.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:10 pm

Rikka wrote:
I have probably changed a lot :3
my name is anna, but my username right now is rikka u can call me anna or rikka whichever is fine
I really like cats, anime, manga, vocaloid, video games, books, fan-fics (not writing them just reading them lol), pocky, and other stuff
I'm very quiet and sometimes probably hard to talk to lol I play gaia online, club penguin your server, and fantage. my current fav anime right now is probably kaichou wa maid-sama (I'm really into shoujo stuff right now :3) I play piano and I draw, I'm homeschooled I'm kinda girly but I don't really like wearing girly clothes. my favorite colors are green, blue, and purple. I think that might be all~
 meow all the bolded things are things we have in common lolz C:
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:13 pm

ok guys i forgot so much
ADDENDUMS
I like vocaloid, it's the best. My favorite vocaloid songs are Idol Syndrome, Abstract Nonsense, Chrono Story, Re_Birthday, and Reincarnation. (oh and meltdown)
I also like english music like Radioactive (imagine dragons), Counting Stars (onerepublic), Put the Gun Down (zzward), and Black Sheep (metric).
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Here is my horrible introduction.

Hi I am Asuna. My name is after one of the main charactars in SAO or sword art online. I never knew about anime until i joined this forum. I would never be able to chose my favorite anime or I will cry.
I am a very sensitive person who can get hurt really easily, I can't express my feeling well so I take my anger on video games. If you make me sad you may take it as i'm mad at you. My real name is Allyson. I hate my name and i would change my name to Alex any day.
I love the thrills of life and i love doing something new. I am very adventurous, I go on a vacation every single year. When I am comfortable with someone i can make them laugh uncontrolably or i will talk a lot. The three words i usually say is "I am bored." I love roller coasters escpicially the ones that make you feel like your gonna fall out. I love waterslides but if I get scared just push me i will go on that ride all day. There has never been a roller coaster i have been scared of at all! I may look scared but inside im having a party.
When I was little I was scared of anyone I didn't know. I used to be scared of my uncle. My mom had a friend who whenever i saw him I would go and hide in my closet and come out when he was gone. This is my shy side. Please try to get to know me, i have trouble meeting new people. Even on the internet, because i know you are real people and i don't want to hurt anyone.
My favorite animal is tigers, I am a huge cat lover. I used to keep my cat in my room to sleep with me even though my cat hated me.
What i look like:

Tis is me. You may not know some stuff.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:38 am

hi i'm hop. my username is o i'm too lazy to change it please just call me hop (or if you have my skype, you can call me by my name just not on here please thanks).

i'm pretty immature at times and don't take a lot of things on the internet seriously so i apologize if i come off as annoying, rude, ignorant, etc. nevertheless, i'll do my best to respect you and i'd love to be friends with you!! i honestly don't care who i'm friends with as long as they respect me.

i like to draw (preferably traditionally i'm terrible at digital) and write poems to express my feelings by sounding all politically correct. i also play club soccer and watch a lot of nbc shows. mostly, i l o v e playing instruments!! they're basically the only thing i like to do that i'm actually pretty good at. i play piano, flute, and i'm just starting to learn piccolo (it's not hard since it's basically a small flute).

also i don't like to type with caps because ~* i'm different *~

well, that's enough about me. i hope that wasn't too long, i'm not too fond of super long replies. plus i typed this on mobile so yEAH
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 am

Hello! My name is Janelle. I chose this username after my old friend.. You can call me by my real name Jennifer! Uhh.. My favorite color is green or blue. I am 11 years old, in 6th grade, I'm a Gemini,I have a fear of failure, I hate bugs, I'm very messy, I'm learning to play the piano.
I get impatient sometimes, I like drawing, I like making graphics. Uh I'm a tomboy kinda,
I get lazy a lot. I wear glasses only for school. I like to listen to classical music while drawing. I am Vietnamese American, I am Russian, French, and German, mostly because of my grandfather.

I play fantage, I sew stuff, I like dolphins, turtles, and raccoons.

I don't know what to put anymore, after reading this all i see is I like I like I like I like haha
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:22 am

Hi my names PurpleBook I live in a unkown city that only I live in on fantage forum....
I have a recolour shop as well :3 I love recolouring even know I haven't done it in months.But iv'e still got my skills. maybe even better!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:05 am

I'm Relora, my real name is Rachel and I am sixteen-years-old. Currently a junior in high school, I take a couple college classes and am preparing for the ACT and SAT. I plan to go to the University of Florida, where I will major in Geology and hopefully be hired right out of college (oil companies really need geologists at the moment, so that's like going to happen lul). I love music and am currently in my high school's Marching, Symphonic, Concert, and Jazz bands where I play Tenor Saxophone in all of them. I am currently one of my high school's two drum majors and plan on doing weight lifting later on in the year. I've never dated someone, let alone kiss someone besides my parents and siblings (but most everyone in my area is ugly and not smart, no one is well-rounded here :l), and can't drive yet.

I currently have to go to my school's band camp right now, so I'll finish this later :v
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:37 am

Yo. My Username's Takeshi(武).
The origin of the name is from Japan and it means "unbending like a bamboo tree"; literally means "Warrior".
I'm a tomboy.
Im a Gemini
I'm Asian, I have darkish chocolate brown hair(which looks black from far away) it goes to my waist.
I'm more of a gamer.(-v- online games ftw)
I listen to classical as well as K-pop,rock,K-indie,Jazz,blues.
I do like anime.I read manga everyday.
I can play Piano (3 years),violin and cello (1-2 years).
I dress like this ;-;:
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:13 am

Hi, I'm Elise, I love violins and piano's, I extremely love Lindsey Stirling. I play the sims. I like Animal crossing. (LOVE new leaf, have it.) I love to doodle, and daydream. I'm a very big coward. I have ocd-kind of, so yeah. I like dubstep. I'm not much of a fan of anime. I'm a tomboy but I can be girly. I like to recolor. I have a 2 sisters, my 22 year old one in Massachusetts and the one that is terrible (as in she wrecks havoc.) shes 2 years old. Anyway's what else.. oh yeah I love Mario and Luigi games. Mostly the Paper Mario series. (THOUSAND YEAR DOOR FTW) and the Mario and Luigi RPG series. (Got dream-team 3 days ago. :3)

Wow. I talked up a storm.

Last edited by elise on Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:32 am

Here I go uvu
-
Hi there, I’m Charlotte, a lazy girl who likes to rant a lot. I live in trans-fat world America, and I'm a Virgo. A perfectionist, to be exact.  I also play the cello horribly for around three years, and piano for six.
Anyway, I also like to call myself the Queen of Mochis, partically because I am and mochis are very tasty. Don't make me rant about them.  (´∀` )
I have a lot of interests, but to state a few I'm fond of desserts, tumblr, ribbons, and hated anime characters that I usually defend.
I would love it if you would message me on here or tumblr to cry about fandoms or etc. etc. etc... 

everybody is really cute here. wow.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:28 pm

ok heres mine:
im linda. im born in germany on oct 25 2002. i moved to the US when i was 3. i lived in hinsdale back then. then i moved. right now im in china. my favorite color is pink, favorite food is chicken wings or pizza, i dont have a pet, and i really wanna go back to the US. im chinese, but a german citizen. my eyesight is super bad like -5. I hate china. And my BFF is Kayla. Her ff username was mskayla333 I like apples and watermelons and candy. Also I like being the small one. People treat me better if I'm the smallest. Aaaand... I'm a girl, I don't eat vegetables, also, I hate school.
If I remember something I will add on

Last edited by Lindaa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:03 am

Hallo
i aimn cefie, working class scum
jk im onli 14 i dont work
what are work again?
> sensitive
> i liyk books
> straightforward
> drawing on a blank on what to type here

i dont really talk about myself
well, unless you ask me directly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself here!   Reintroduce yourself here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reintroduce yourself here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2