Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Switching Fantage Accounts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Switching Fantage Accounts   Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:36 pm

I am thinking of putting all of my items (ecoins and stars) I have left on my akinabear account and putting them on a new account. I have 3 questions for you:

1.) Is this legal?

2.) Do you think it's ok?

3.) What is a new name you can suggest ( has to be 14 letters long or less)

Name suggestions (Thanks to Purplebook, Jester, Pookie-Chan and Angellina):
 


Last edited by Twilight on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rue
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2060
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 13
Location : secret. ;3

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:39 pm

You could name it TwilightSparkle14.
plus i don'tknow to be sure if it's legal
And the 2nd question don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:42 pm

PurpleBook wrote:
You could name it TwilightSparkle14.
plus i don'tknow to be sure if it's legal
And the 2nd question don't know.
That name is kinda too long ( that was my bad; I edited my original post)

But it's a great start. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rue
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2060
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 13
Location : secret. ;3

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Your welcome I'm Glad to help ppl with stuff ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pookie-Chan
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 201
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:53 pm

1. I'm pretty sure it's legal.
2. It's ok, I know alot of people who do it all the time because of hackers.
3. Maybe you should change it to Twilight15 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantageworldguide.wordpress.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:29 pm

It's legal. It might be against the rules of the website (which could get you banned), but there is no law against multiple accounts and you will not be arrested.
As for what I think, I don't see the benefit of moving your items to a different account, but on the other hand I don't know a darned thing about Fantage so I shouldn't be judging.
If you follow through with this plan, I suggest the name Alicorn or AlicornTheSecond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:33 pm

1.) It's totally legal! Tons of people transfer to new accounts daily because they can, since trade n' sell opened. I'll warn you- I've got two member accounts and I give some unwanted items from my main to my second one, and it's no walk in the park.
2.) It's totally ok. Lot's of people do it!
3.) I'd suggest something you won't get bored of. How about nutellaturtle13? Haha. Or Pizzalord15, since you like pizza. Or Pizzaturtle15!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:06 pm

angellina wrote:
1.) It's totally legal! Tons of people transfer to new accounts daily because they can, since trade n' sell opened. I'll warn you- I've got two member accounts and I give some unwanted items from my main to my second one, and it's no walk in the park.
2.) It's totally ok. Lot's of people do it!
3.) I'd suggest something you won't get bored of. How about nutellaturtle13? Haha. Or Pizzalord15, since you like pizza. Or Pizzaturtle15!
Pizzalord? lol! 
I like nutellaturtle13. Hmmm....

It might be  _Nutellaturtle.... I am still thinking about it.


I will do it guys, but I am still looking for name suggestions. I will tell you what my name username is later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Twilight wrote:
angellina wrote:
1.) It's totally legal! Tons of people transfer to new accounts daily because they can, since trade n' sell opened. I'll warn you- I've got two member accounts and I give some unwanted items from my main to my second one, and it's no walk in the park.
2.) It's totally ok. Lot's of people do it!
3.) I'd suggest something you won't get bored of. How about nutellaturtle13? Haha. Or Pizzalord15, since you like pizza. Or Pizzaturtle15!
Pizzalord? lol! 
I like nutellaturtle13. Hmmm....

It might be  _Nutellaturtle.... I am still thinking about it.


I will do it guys, but I am still looking for name suggestions. I will tell you what my name username is later. Very Happy
That's my friend's snapchat name, so I thought it was cute. o;

You could also do _Gabby. Since your name is Gabriella. Or just _Gabriella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 56
Join date : 2013-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am

It's legal, a lot of us including myself have done it and there is no rule forbidding you to not do it.
Yes, it's fine& I think Alicorn is a nice username(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:33 pm

I picked a username. It will be Nutellaturtle.

my 2nd account username will be _Gabriella (IF I MAKE A 2ND ACCOUNT)

Thanks to everyone who helped. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:17 am

Its legal

its also known as "transfering"


Anyway if you need any help transfering the items (the star items only members can post) you can always ask me or someone with a member to help you cx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mami
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 359
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 18
Location : I guess in Charlotte's mouth?

PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am

I used to transfer when my other account got hacked.

cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Switching Fantage Accounts   Today at 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
 
Switching Fantage Accounts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Switching Fantage Accounts
» closed making fantage europe accounts :)
» transfer question for multiple sub-accounts
» 100 Subs/1000 pageviews Fantage Party!
» fantage comic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: