Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Jailbreak (Remake)

Go down 
+5
Rue
Wanderlust
Flynn
Miranda2
mileey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:57 pm

plot:

rules:

app:

If I reserve you a spot, you'll have 24 hours to finish.

Last edited by Luka on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Name: Spring Winters
*Biography: Spring has always been the girl people thought would go far in life. Not any more. When she was diagnosed with bulima about a summer ago she told her friend Cara. Then her friend Helina knew. Then Jessica knew. Then everyone knew. Spring got bullied on the daily. Well her and Cara anyways. Cara had problems before. But being friends with a bulimic physico path. Not good. Her and Cara took therapy. Nothing. Took the next step. Extreme therapy. Nope. Then they went to stabbing pillows. Nothing. There mother's had concieled carry perments. So the took the guns to school. Shot maybe about 34 kids including 2 teachers and 3 custodians. They have been in jail for maybe about a year.
Personality: Spring is talktive, friendly, some times she comes off stubborn, she has a very dark side.
Crime you committed: Helped her friend commit a mass shooting.
Picture/Description:Freedom
Spring Winters:
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Accepted!

I'm gonna do my app soon
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:45 am

Name: Sarah Ashton
*Biography: Sarah grew up a sweet, submissive little girl, the kind everyone seems to want. After she hit puberty she went through a bit of a rebellious stage, but her parents brushed it off, saying it was only a phase and she was still their polite little girl at heart and whatnot. Then Sarah turned 16 and things took a dramatic turn for the worse. She started drinking, going out with strange men late at night, spray-painting alleys. There were some reports of theft around the school she went to, but she was never held responsible. Eventually, however, someone did point to her as a suspect for the theft. That was it. Sarah completely snapped, sending death threats to the person's house before finally setting the whole residence on fire. Some witnesses said she was spotted outside the building as it burned, watching it go down as if in a trance before taking off. Everyone inside died, and about $10,000 worth of jewelry and electronics has been reported missing. These have not yet been recovered. Sarah was found trying to board a train heading out of town a few hours later, and was arrested and sent to jail. Her sentence is life.
Personality: Sarah is sadistic, but not antisocial. She isn't against forming teams if it means she escapes. She is sarcastic, rarely straightforward about anything. It is important to note that Sarah is a pyromaniac and will set fires with little reason behind it, often unexpectedly. The first thing she wants to do after she escapes is continue her crime spree somewhere else.
Crime you committed: First degree arson, breaking and entering. The  incident occurred at  11:50 PM caused the death of 6 people, including all the inhabitants of the building and 2 passerby.
Picture/Description:
open:

Freedom.
Back to top Go down
Wanderlust
New Fantagian
Wanderlust

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Name: Aspen Martins
*Biography: Aspen has been through dark times, she's learned to accept that she was born a monster, and had to do what Monsters do.. Kill. Aspen has been trained to shoot weapons since she was 8 years old. Although she has some guilt from the people she's killed, she gets over it. Now all she is a blood thirsty killer.
Personality: hard headed, rude, intelligent, immature, determined, cold hearted
Crime you committed: Second Degree Murder, Drug Usage, Homicide
Picture/Description: Long chestnut brown hair, with blonde tips at the bottom, long fake eye lashes and green eyes, decent smile and average height, long legs fat cheeks and cheek piercings.

Last edited by Tomlinsass on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Thanks for joining!
Everyone accepted
(p.s Tomlinsass i can't accept yet)

EDIT:
Freedom
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Name:Samantha
*Biography:Grew up looking foward to be 18 to get a job and money and stuff and grew up to be nice but she got worse as she grew older
Personality:Has bin in jail ONLY once.She doesn't have any proper friends but starting to make friends.
Crime you committed:Being drunk while Driving
[b]Picture/Description[b]Brown hair usually comfy clothes when inside and going out clothes when out.
FREEDOM

Last edited by Snowy on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:30 pm

@Nicole you forgot something.... read the rules again
i'm trying to be nice
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:20 am

Iv'e edited my post look atthe end of my post sorry :l
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:40 am

Snowy wrote:
Iv'e edited my post look atthe end of my post sorry :l
Its ok!

Accepted

I'm gonna start soon
maybe now
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:08 am

Name: Keira
Biography: Keira was born first in the family. She was homeschooled, and she was happy being alone with just her parents, and didn't really want a sister or brother. Guess what happened. Keira hated it. Her sister would cry, scream, and be completely and utterly disgusting. Her parents were always caring for the baby, and when they had time for her they were moody and yelled at her a lot. When Keira was the age of 5, her parents gave birth to another baby girl. So the trouble was doubled, and Keira ended up sitting in her room at times, listening to the babies scream until midnight, sometimes longer. Her parents didn't have time to homeschool her, either, so Keira was forced to go to a public school. When she wasn't at school, she was babysitting her little sisters. Then, when Keira was 10, her 7 and 8 year old sisters were even worse. Her parents even started threatening them, saying they were going to send them away or beat them up. Keira always complained that they never did, and knew her parents never meant it. So one Saturday, when her parents went away for a business trip, Keira went and did it. Murdered her two sisters, left a note for her parents, and took off. Then she was caught by the police and went to juvenile detention. It's her first year in adult jail now.
Personality: Short tempered and intolerant. She'd do anything to get out of jail, even it means a murder or two. She only helps people who she feels sympathy to, and says people "don't understand" when they said that killing her sisters was a little harsh. She yelled a lot and was easily annoyed by others. Whenever she tries to be nice to someone, it backfires. She feels that every person in jail is misunderstood and every policeman or woman is a jerk. Jailbreak seems like a good idea to her. She's likely to take others with her, too.
Crime you Commited: Murdered her sisters.
Picture/Description: Long brown hair and green eyes. Tall. Pale skin and large but swift hands. She is somewhat strong.

I wish I could kill my sisters...

FREEDOM
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 am

Name: Mina Black
Biography: Mina was raised in a big family, and in a big house. She was very outgoing, and had many friends until fourth grade. For some reason, when school began, she got quieter and her morale went down. She did talk to some people, but only those who were already friends with her. She didn't make any new ones - she refused to. Normally people would think that you get more confident in yourself when you get older, but this wasn't true in Mina's case. She began losing friends one by one because of her quietness and mysteriousness. Even the ones that she knew as a little baby. Even some of her family members. This wasn't caused by something that her parents did - in fact, she was spoiled by them. Even though they were having trouble with money, they still got her what she wanted. She was grateful, and wanted to pay her parents back. She didn't steal, though. She got a job at the bank, due to her grades, and her experience with calculating. One day, however, changed her life drastically. One of her horrid co-workers slipped some money in her pocketbook, and well. You can pretty much guess the rest.
Personality: Mina is quiet and smart, but has a natural arrogant attitude. 
Crime you committed: Framed for stealing over $120,000 USD.
Picture/Description: 

This was rushed, so the Bio is all over the place. .
Freedom. Too Late? o.o
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:51 am

Can we start now? We have seven people already.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:54 am

you really want to kill your sisters? I think not

Anyway, accepted!
ok seriously i'm gonna start
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:16 am

haha wow!! this seems like a really cool rp ovo i guess i'll just put mine ?? 8 people maybe? CX

Name: Taylor Miam
*Biography: She was born in Canada, she was a sweet child at first, She had quite the family, 2 sisters, 2 brothers. She hated them all, they we're always annoying her. She didn't have the intent to kill them, but she then experienced criminal mischief. When she was about turning 18-19, she was going to college to try to get something in fine arts. She was a poor college student, and she was about to drop out, but that wouldn't happen, she thought. Her parents wouldn't help her. She hated her father, he'd always yell at her mothe. then she decided to take care of him.
Personality:Extremely creative (Thank you uni!), will probably run or ignore you. Very scared of her surroundings. She had a terrible childhood. Stole from $300 worth of things at her school.
Crime you committed:Battery on her teacher in College, Stole from $300 worth of things at her school. Aggravated assault.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

(edit: aww am i too late o:)
FREEDOM! elephant
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:20 am

You're not late!
Accepted, and you may now start posting.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:46 pm

I hope I'm not too late..

Name: Jessica Danzan
*Biography: Jessica was a goody-two-shoes. Innocent and shy. Her family was poor and she went to a bad school. She was popular but she wasn't really very smart. Inside the school, everyone acted proper, so there were no bullies. Or very few. Jessica fit into the crowd easily. She made friends and didn't know how hard life could be sometimes. She was used to the dirty walls and claustrophobic classrooms and her tiny house. She started hanging out with the cool crowd and she was invited to some parties. She even sneaked into a rebellious graffiti painting session with them. But then she found out she was allergic and missed school for three weeks. She was extremely sick. She puked and coughed. She spent days in her bed reading books and trying to catch up on homework. Her skin was red and swollen and she couldn't eat food because she would vomit. So she wanted to focus on school and ignore any social activities. When she went back to school, a new girl had joined. She was large and intimidating, so she was avoided. Jessica made friends with her. One day, the girl, named Martha invited her over to her house. Meredith was terrified. Martha showed her true self and Meredith found out why she was avoided. Martha was awfully rude, disgusting and improper. Then she realized no one was the way she thought they were. Only she was. But others thought she was the same and that was why she fit in. She tried to refuse Martha politely but Martha went mad. She threatened to kill her and Meredith ran out of her house screaming. She was traumatized. But her mother forced her to go back to school. When she was opening her locker, she found a note saying: "I'll get ya! I'll get ya!" And she started to cry. She threw her backpack on the floor and ran away. She locked herself in the bathroom and cried for hours. When it was 7 PM, and school had ended long ago, she went back to her locker and picked up her backpack. She returned to her house. Her mother screamed at her for being back late and her siblings teased her. They took her backpack and emptied it. They found 10 thousand bucks and a bloody knife. Her father called the police and she was sent to a high security prison at just 12 years of age with other adults. She grew up and matured behind the bars. Her personality changed dramatically and no remains of her true self can be found any longer. Deep inside, she misses her parents. They were assassinated when she was 13 and her siblings were taken to an orphanage. She feels that she could've changed that and she just wants to avenge her past. First she was taken care of by older criminals and she changed completely. But after brutally fighting someone in prison, she became feared and respected by other fellow criminals. She feels like the prison is her home and prefers it more than her school.  
Personality: Usually not noticed. Very silent and threatening. She has a powerful gaze. She is the source for the answers to any question. Well, that's what she says. She is a really quick runner. She's light on her feet. She's got experience on gymnastics. But she never had classes. Her father taught her archery. If you remind her of her past in any way, she goes mad. She kicks, punches and more. She shouldn't be trusted with a knife. But she carries a brown and golden gun in her boot and a stash of money in her bra. Of course, no one dared to inspect her there. She's very skilled with any weapon you can think of. She becomes angry and bloodthirsty when she remembers her past.
Crime you committed: Framed for murder and theft. She had to be in prison for 15 years but she escaped after she had been there for almost 4 years.
Picture/Description: She's got pale skin. She's skinny for lack of food but she's used to it. Her lips are a nude pink color. She's got big light blue eyes with long eyelashes. Her nose is thin. She's got many freckles on her cheeks. She's got a rounded chin and slightly defined cheekbones. She's very tall. She has medium-large breasts and round hips. Her feet are small. Her hair is a chocolate brown. But it is dyed to have an ombre effect. Transitioning from brown to golden, golden to red. Her hair is straight. Completely straight.

Freedom

Last edited by Primrose on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed her name to Jessica)
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:50 pm

You are accepted Primrose
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:51 pm

thanks for accepting me!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Wanderlust
New Fantagian
Wanderlust

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:03 pm

I edited my application./
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jailbreak (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak (Remake)   Jailbreak (Remake) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jailbreak (Remake)
Page 1 of 1