Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

whats popular in fantage right now?

Go down 
+9
evan
flandre
Gabriella
Rue
Kennedy
alison
flower
Colorora
Hallow ween
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

whats popular in fantage right now? Empty
PostSubject: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:22 am

so since im trading and saving up a long of ecoins, i wanna know what clothes are popular right now in fantage so i know what to trade/buy. i want to look like a member Cool 
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:45 am

the side blond pony tail is not really popular but will make you look like a member and if you get a cool board then it doesnt really matter what you where for clothing.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 am

A lot of people like that stripped black-white shorts. Peace shirt, too! And any expensive shop item.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:03 am

angellina wrote:
A lot of people like that stripped black-white shorts. Peace shirt, too! And any expensive shop item.
yea ive noticed that a lot of people are buying it so im gonna see if i can afford it (i have 1001 ecoins right now)
edit: i bought the shorts! but i found out the top is rare and the gems cost so much ecoins so im not gonna get that. i have to spend 900 ecoins, with a big chance im not gonna get it.

Last edited by Lindα on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HAHA THIS IS PART OF MY SIG TOO!)
Back to top Go down
alison
Regular Fantagian
alison

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:34 am

go on white seal
go to the trade and sell place
look at everyone
copy them
don't worry they all look the same so no one will accuse you of copying
and that's how you look like a member!!1!1!1!11111111111
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:35 am

That peace top.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:35 am

The black and white short shorts.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Lindα wrote:
angellina wrote:
yea ive noticed that a lot of people are buying it so im gonna see if i can afford it (i have 1001 ecoins right now)
edit: i bought the shorts! but i found out the top is rare and the gems cost so much ecoins so im not gonna get that. i have to spend 900 ecoins, with a big chance im not gonna get it.
Someone sold peace tee for 910 ecoins ( average price). I bought it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Lindα wrote:
angellina wrote:
Aww man. I couldn't have bought it anyways I only have 50 ecoins now. I spent it all on the black and white shorts
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Lindα wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Lindα wrote:
angellina wrote:
Aww man. I couldn't have bought it anyways I only have 50 ecoins now. I spent it all on the black and white shorts
Black and white shorts are very popular and thats why i only have 4 bottom items XD
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:12 pm

hmm well
some rare boards are cool!! also, yeah like everyone said, the black and white short shorts.... OH and that red rare shirt??? i still wear the old fads like a pro yeehaw
Back to top Go down
Rena
Regular Fantagian
Rena

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Well...based on what I see in the Trade N Sell right now...

Hair: Black Secretary Hair, Blonde Intriguing Hair, Alva Hair
Top: Peace Tee, generally anything pink or black that is not in Le Shop, shirts that were prizes from events (especially old events)
Bottom: Black & White Shorts
Outfit: (maybe) Hot Pink Party Dress - Every time I go to the trade n sell, I see at least a few people wearing it.
Shoes: Cleopatra's Sandals, Midnight Black Flats, Pink Sandals, (possibly) Brown Boots
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Madoka wrote:
hmm well
some rare boards are cool!! also, yeah like everyone said, the black and white short shorts.... OH and that red rare shirt??? i still wear the old fads like a pro yeehaw
Red rare shirt? I never heard of that O.O
It might come to me let me think
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:13 am

CuteAngel wrote:
Well...based on what I see in the Trade N Sell right now...

Hair: Black Secretary Hair, Blonde Intriguing Hair, Alva Hair
Top: Peace Tee, generally anything pink or black that is not in Le Shop, shirts that were prizes from events (especially old events)
Bottom: Black & White Shorts
Outfit: (maybe) Hot Pink Party Dress - Every time I go to the trade n sell, I see at least a few people wearing it.
Shoes: Cleopatra's Sandals, Midnight Black Flats, Pink Sandals, (possibly) Brown Boots
do you know any boards? im trying to trade my frozen chrysanthemum for a board, i dont know what to get though. right now i have:
brown wavy hair(dont know what its called, not limited)
lovely blue and pink (dress in le shop, luxury, worth like 2,000 ecoins,not limited)
frozen chrysanthemum (worth 1,000 ecoins, board in the board shop, not limited)
blue laced shoes (dont know what its called, not limited, worth 350 ecoins)
Back to top Go down
chitchatcitylover
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:10 am

how do you get so much ecoins? Neutral
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:16 am

For the boards - It seems like old retired boards (non or member) are in high demand. Examples would be the piano design, the red with white circles and so on.
Back to top Go down
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:31 pm

The most EVERYONE wants (Including me of course xD), are all the beta stuff. The santa hair is really popular although literally impossible to get.. >.> And hand is the frog wand, bone wand, etc. Also those old non mem sparklers and the wand. ^^ And gym shorts loool xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats popular in fantage right now?   whats popular in fantage right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats popular in fantage right now?
Page 1 of 1