Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 my life lately 2/14/14

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: my life lately 2/14/14   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:38 pm

I was talking to my friend a couple days ago and I trust her a lot so I told her that I like girls. She told me she thinks that she's bisexual and we realized that we have a lot more in common (both have depression... both of our parents are divorced...& more). I think she has a crush on me and I kind of like her back so I'm going to try to work things out... (:
WISH ME LUCK GUISE
oh but, of course, I have some bad news. turns out I have a lazy eye and i'm going to need eyeball surgery. I'M SO FREAKING SCARED. but I'm NOT getting the surgery any time soon. my mom doesn't even know about the lazy eye yet... I'm just gonna wait until I'm an adult lolz
yeah that's it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: my life lately 2/14/14   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:41 pm

OHMYGOD THIS IS SO CUTE !!! YOU GO GET HER FRIEND AND YOU GO WIN HER---

yeah sorry i've been having trouble with love lately but eeh good for you!! go get her
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: my life lately 2/14/14   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Mado wrote:
OHMYGOD THIS IS SO CUTE !!! YOU GO GET HER FRIEND AND YOU GO WIN HER---

yeah sorry i've been having trouble with love lately but eeh good for you!! go get her
omg thank you,,,,, I totally will she is just amazing ❤

oh and I did some research on lazy eyes?? apparently I don't need eye surgery but I need to put an eye patch over my "good" eye and exercise my lazy eye wtf
then I asked my cousin and he said I'll need special contacts so I'm freaking confused. I'mma ask my eye doctor next time I see her I guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: my life lately 2/14/14   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:50 pm

Purdy - wrote:
Mado wrote:
OHMYGOD THIS IS SO CUTE !!! YOU GO GET HER FRIEND AND YOU GO WIN HER---

yeah sorry i've been having trouble with love lately but eeh good for you!! go get her
omg thank you,,,,, I totally will she is just amazing

ohmygod yes!!! you have to im forcing you
CALL HER
CALL HER RIGHT NOW
YOU ARE MAKING ME HAPPY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: my life lately 2/14/14   Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Mado wrote:
Purdy - wrote:
Mado wrote:
OHMYGOD THIS IS SO CUTE !!! YOU GO GET HER FRIEND AND YOU GO WIN HER---

yeah sorry i've been having trouble with love lately but eeh good for you!! go get her
omg thank you,,,,, I totally will she is just amazing

ohmygod yes!!! you have to im forcing you
CALL HER
CALL HER RIGHT NOW
YOU ARE MAKING ME HAPPY
ahh I want to do it in person tho \\hidesface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: my life lately 2/14/14   Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:08 pm

uh I hate to spoil the party but are you sure she really likes you more than a friend? it might be too huge of a risk and you might want to take it slowly.
good luck on the surgery! drink lots of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: my life lately 2/14/14   Today at 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
 
my life lately 2/14/14
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Life coaching and women empowerment!
» The Life of a Dreamer
» Your most EPIC moment in VCMP+In Real Life
» Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy? [DO NOT POST IN]
» South Street Seaport Beach Club Life's a Beach!! 18+ to Enter & Party on Halloween 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: