Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Halloween costume ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Halloween costume ideas?   Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:02 pm

It is almost Halloween and I don't know what I want to dress up as ._. I found some good costumes and cosplays, but they were too expensive. Do you have any good but cheap costume ideas to recommend?

I swear if someone says something like "Miley Cyrus" or "Paris Hilton" I will throw my laptop out the window
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Beel Kullitsz
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-10-19
Age : 8
Location : hte chsool

PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:36 am

u shud b me sunny king sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 13
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:12 am

lmao ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
red
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 973
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 13
Location : really

PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Maybe Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mabelelel.tumblr.com/
Beel Kullitsz
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-10-19
Age : 8
Location : hte chsool

PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Maybe Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's?
no obvi she shud b me Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 360
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 20
Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Put on some creepy and funky makeup and wear torn clothes!!! This must really creep and freak people out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Beel Kullitsz wrote:
Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Maybe Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's?
no obvi she shud b me Mad Mad Mad
I just knew you would post something like that on this topic ._.

Anyway thanks for the other ideas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
red
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 973
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 13
Location : really

PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Squirtle wrote:
Beel Kullitsz wrote:
Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Maybe Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's?
no obvi she shud b me Mad Mad Mad
I just knew you would post something like that on this topic ._.

Anyway thanks for the other ideas!


I'm super sorry ;n; I really love that game! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mabelelel.tumblr.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
Beel Kullitsz wrote:
Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Maybe Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's?
no obvi she shud b me Mad Mad Mad
I just knew you would post something like that on this topic ._.

Anyway thanks for the other ideas!


I'm super sorry ;n; I really love that game! <3
Oh I was talking about Beel Kullitsz...I should of made that more clear, sorry. ^.^; I did not mean to offend you (or him...) I love the game too so it is okay! Sorry about being kind of confusing...I actually really want to dress up as Foxy now anyway XD Though I just had trick or treating about an hour ago sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
red
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 973
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 13
Location : really

PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Squirtle wrote:
Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
Beel Kullitsz wrote:
Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Maybe Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's?
no obvi she shud b me Mad Mad Mad
I just knew you would post something like that on this topic ._.

Anyway thanks for the other ideas!


I'm super sorry ;n; I really love that game! <3
Oh I was talking about Beel Kullitsz...I should of made that more clear, sorry. ^.^; I did not mean to offend you (or him...) I love the game too so it is okay! Sorry about being kind of confusing...I actually really want to dress up as Foxy now anyway XD Though I just had trick or treating about an hour ago sadly.


Ohh okay LOL!

Awhh :c

But anyways tbh it's more hurtful for me.. I live in Mexico.. and we DON'T celebrate Halloween ;n;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mabelelel.tumblr.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:36 pm

Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
Beel Kullitsz wrote:
Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Maybe Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's?
no obvi she shud b me Mad Mad Mad
I just knew you would post something like that on this topic ._.

Anyway thanks for the other ideas!


I'm super sorry ;n; I really love that game! <3
Oh I was talking about Beel Kullitsz...I should of made that more clear, sorry. ^.^; I did not mean to offend you (or him...) I love the game too so it is okay! Sorry about being kind of confusing...I actually really want to dress up as Foxy now anyway XD Though I just had trick or treating about an hour ago sadly.


Ohh okay LOL!

Awhh :c

But anyways tbh it's more hurtful for me.. I live in Mexico.. and we DON'T celebrate Halloween ;n;
Aw sorry about that...Now i kinda feel bad...There are a lot of cool holidays in Mexico though that aren't celebrated in America 0u0. I learned about some of them in Spanish class and they sound fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Halloween costume ideas?   Today at 11:19 am

Back to top Go down
 
Halloween costume ideas?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Halloween costume ideas?
» Nathan Fillon's Halloween Costume in "Castle"
» Up Your Wardrobe: Costume Ideas
» Help Hello Kitty Design a Costume Contest
» Otaku Army | Halloween Contest page 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: