Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween Costume Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Halloween Costume Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Costume Ideas   Halloween Costume Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 11:54 pm

I was looking through my old posts and I can't believe I used to be like that, but it made me think that most of the posts nowadays are memorial, and for good reason, so I thought I'd do something different even though the response will certainly be low. Is this seasonally appropriate? My local craft store seems to think so. So, in recent years I've been trying to make cheap and/or punny costumes, like wearing a Princess Belle crown and carrying around a taco prop, or tying strips of plastic packaging and bubble wrap to an umbrella to be a jellyfish. Any suggestions? Alternatively, do you still celebrate Halloween? How? Does anyone else take advantage of post holiday candy sales?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Halloween Costume Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costume Ideas   Halloween Costume Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 9:03 pm

I can't suggest stuff since I'm, um, kind of late. I didn't dress up this year (I watched rocky horror picture show instead lol), but last year I dressed up as Tina Belcher!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

Halloween Costume Ideas
Page 1 of 1