Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How to think of a good username?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

How to think of a good username? Empty
PostSubject: How to think of a good username?   How to think of a good username? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 10:58 am

I want to create a new deviant art account, but I can't think of any creative usernames. I don't want something like "flower244384" because that makes me feel like a clone, and I don't want stuff like "XxbunnygirlxX" either. It's not original (Okay, I'm not judging. Sorry if that came out wrong!! Not all usernames with X's or numbers are unoriginal!). How do you choose your usernames for websites?

Sorry for asking on here :/

Last edited by +Reverse on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How to think of a good username?   How to think of a good username? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:03 am

This might be kind of strange and most people probably wouldn't try it but.....

I usually take 2 characters I love from any series ( or just random names I like ) and mix their names together. I usually try a bunch of combinations until I get the one I like the best.

Example: Sabrina + Cassandra = Cassina

It's weird, but that's What I usually  do.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: How to think of a good username?   How to think of a good username? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:14 am

That's actually a really cool way of making usernames! I never even thought of that, wow.

Edit: I went along with some Japanese sounding gibberish name, but I'm going to use your username technique for future accounts!
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: How to think of a good username?   How to think of a good username? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:34 am

Well I do feel very ashamed of that... I often do alterations of my already existent usernames <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How to think of a good username?   How to think of a good username? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:06 pm

+Reverse wrote:
That's actually a really cool way of making usernames! I never even thought of that, wow.

Edit: I went along with some Japanese sounding gibberish name, but I'm going to use your username technique for future accounts!

I didn't expect you to use it~

What name did you come up with?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: How to think of a good username?   How to think of a good username? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 5:19 pm

hikayamasan353 wrote:
Well I do feel very ashamed of that... I often do alterations of my already existent usernames <3

Ahhh I'm sorry if I sounded offensive! I edited my first post on this topic a bit. I used a lot of usernames like "disneyrocks556" and "tleitz1" in the past (the second I made when I was really young though), so it's not like I'm here to judge.

Also @Misato I went with Nerurumi. I know it sounds, err...Weird, but I don't want to think too much about it or else I'll want to change it again xD
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How to think of a good username?   How to think of a good username? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 5:44 pm

+Reverse wrote:
hikayamasan353 wrote:

Ahhh I'm sorry if I sounded offensive! I edited my first post on this topic a bit. I used a lot of usernames like "disneyrocks556" and "tleitz1" in the past (the second I made when I was really young though), so it's not like I'm here to judge.

Also @Misato I went with Nerurumi. I know it sounds, err...Weird, but I don't want to think too much about it or else I'll want to change it again xD

I actually think that sounds cool. It's very unique.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: How to think of a good username?   How to think of a good username? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Misato wrote:
+Reverse wrote:
hikayamasan353 wrote:

I actually think that sounds cool. It's very unique.

Thank you! I'm happy you think that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to think of a good username?   How to think of a good username? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to think of a good username?
Page 1 of 1