Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

can we make this forum more active

Go down 
+3
Janelle
Reese
mich
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

can we make this forum more active Empty
PostSubject: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:57 pm

plss

i should be doing sat prep
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:34 am

probably not tbh cuz it's been dead for like 2 years but ehhh idk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:04 pm

mimi wrote:
probably not tbh cuz it's been dead for like 2 years but ehhh idk

yeah i guess
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 11:25 pm

i wish this forum was active again D;
it was really fun in the past, but everyone pretty much moved on and grew up

sighhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 6:42 pm

I highly doubt this forum will ever be as active as it used to be. Almost everyone has moved on, but a few of us are still here. We can still make topics. Maybe if we made some posts ( other than "I'm back!" or "Wow this forum is dead"), some of the older users might come back every now and then?  I bet some of them lurk this forum . However, even if we are the only ones here, we can still make normal posts and talk about our interests and whatever, just like back then. It won't be the same as it used to be, but still
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Misty wrote:
I highly doubt this forum will ever be as active as it used to be. Almost everyone has moved on, but a few of us are still here. We can still make topics. Maybe if we made some posts ( other than "I'm back!" or "Wow this forum is dead"), some of the older users might come back every now and then?  I bet some of them lurk this forum . However, even if we are the only ones here, we can still make normal posts and talk about our interests and whatever, just like back then. It won't be the same as it used to be, but still

Ah me too, I remember then this forum was so active that each time I refreshed my page a new post would be up haha. I am pretty positive that some older users lurk this forum (one of them being me once in a while). It would be nice if we could talk about our interests still...but it's not like things are going to be back to the way they were.

Janelle wrote:

i wish this forum was active again D;
it was really fun in the past, but everyone pretty much moved on and grew up

sighhhhhhhhh
Ugh me too! Forums are kind of interesting in that now we can all look back on the cringey posts a couple of years ago, but also the great friendships we made!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:15 am

no, enjoy college kids!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 8:52 am

S wrote:
no, enjoy college kids!

Thanks! I think I'll stick to enjoying sophomore year for now.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:38 pm

i can't look back at any of my old posts without crying, omg they were so c r i n g e.

i don't expect this forum to get active again, but at least seeing some of the past users once in a while is v cool. I remember when the forum would be so active that, like, ten topics would be made every day, It was really fun, I just don't think that will ever come back, you know?

Last edited by Squirtle on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : my grammar (still) sucks, trust me I know how to type but i've just gotten l a z y)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 7:16 pm

Squirtle wrote:
i can't look back at any of my old posts without crying, omg they were so c r i n g e.

i don't expect this forum to get active again, but at least seeing some of the past users once in a while is v cool. I remember when the forum would be so active that, like, ten topics would be made every day, it was really fun, I just don't think that will ever come back, you know?

I agree with you, but FF was a huge part of my awkward weaboo/koreaboo phases. Sometimes I go on here to laugh at myself lool
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 12:20 pm

ahaha I completely forgot about this forum until today, oh the memories (and the cringe of myself as well... yikes) Embarassed Razz
anyways I don't think I will be staying for long but oh was this forum great when it was still active! looking at some of the users on here again has made me remember about some of the great friends I used to have on here, I only hope that if the forum picks up again that some others can experience the same!
well anyways I'm going to be heading out the door now, but I will remember this forum for the good days I love you
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can we make this forum more active   can we make this forum more active Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can we make this forum more active
Page 1 of 1