Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Top 3 Memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Top 3 Memories   Fri May 18, 2018 11:16 pm

...Well, hello! I decided to drop by on a whim and saw this site is still kicking, so I thought I'd bring back some nostalgia and ask you all: what are your top 3 memories of this forum? Off of the top of my head, in no particular order, are:

• Early RPs that lasted for a while, like Chemical Emotion. I cringe to think about them but they were fairly significant to me as a form of creative collaboration and just a good way to have fun. I've never been able to recapture that experience (although if anyone would like to talk about stories/ideas, I'd love to) and I wish I could.
  • Nipcats
  • That time Rufistar (I think?) burned someone by drawing them as a piece of rotten feces being investigated under a magnifying glass. I don't remember it too well but that kind of thing sticks with you.

So please go ahead and share some of yours! We had some bad times but mainly good ones and I'd love to see what you all thought about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Memories   Tue May 22, 2018 1:59 pm

my top 3 memories would have to be:

1. XAT chat — one of my friends named queen created a xat chat for a ll of the members on the forum and we would actually go on it literally every single day and just talk, play games, or doodle. i just miss my friends and everyone in general tbhh
2. fantage meetups — oh boy, we would actually have meetups on fantage when it was fantage’s prime years, and it was really really fun communicating with everyone and hosting fashion shows... Sad
3. making friends — I JUST MISS EVERYONE SO BAD. i wasn’t popular in the community, but still i miss seeing certain people post and when the forum was alive and well, it made me happy knowing that there were people who could relate to me bc fantage forum was like the first outlet to me interacting with people online (lol does that make sense idk)

anyway, there are a ton more memories but these are just the notable ones. i truly do miss this forum and i wouldn’t ever forget about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
Jack Skellington
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Memories   Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:53 pm

uhh not really listing these but

1. board game online - this forum got me to start playing it at 10ish,, definitely below the target age but w/e all i ever do is submit music nowadays and somehow have donator benefits

2. tinychat - xat's cousin where we tried to play youtube videos and find out how everyone looks

3. something something the roleplay forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Memories   

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Memories
Page 1 of 1