Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Happy 2022!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

Happy 2022!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy 2022!!   Happy 2022!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 7:18 pm

Howdy y’all!

I know it’s been a few years since I’ve last been on but I wanted to wish you all a happy 2022! Can you believe this forum is 12 years old? Nostalgia is real. :’) Anyway, I’m sahilin, Sahe.

I used to love Fantage and interacting with all of you! When it permanently shut down, I cried a bit. It felt like childhood was over for good.

A bit of an update on me, I’m currently in college/university (I’m graduating this semester)! I’m 24 now. I can still be a bit of a kid and I hope everyone that still joins has a great 2022! Smile Accomplish all your goals.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Happy 2022!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 2022!!   Happy 2022!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 1:14 am

Omg hi happy new year! I was just chatting with my sister about the nostalgia of playing fantage and all these other online games, and I suddenly remembered this forum. I remember how often I came on here and was always excited to join the chats when friends were on. I was surprised to see that someone made a post from this year but :') it's been a long time since interacting with someone from here. I do follow one of my old ff friends on instagram though! People used to know me as poke, pokie, or of course pokeranger, so if you remember me, hiii!

Congrats on making it to the end of college, and I hope this last semester goes well! I'm currently 22, and I graduated from college back in May. I'm currently working as well, so I keep myself busy. But if any other old ff folks comes through here, ahh hello hello I hope you're doing okay! I miss you all, and I hope everyone is living the best life you can! Sometimes I wish I can relive my childhood and enjoy the times that the forum was busy and all. Much love to you all, and I'll probably check on this forum when I start getting nostalgic once more <3
Back to top Go down

Happy 2022!!
Page 1 of 1