Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
v

I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol Empty
PostSubject: I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol   I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Yahh. I've been at my cousin Rozet's house for the past day for my cousin Mikayla [hellokitty]'s birthday. :3
Oh yus, I may have been on FF and stuff, because I was on the iPhone. x3

IT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNNNNN.

This is what we did;

When we got there;
When I got there, Mikayla ran to me, and hugged me, and I had to drag her inside the house, loll. We were playing hide and seek, tag, and some other stuff. My cousins and I were watching videos made over 10 years ago about our families and stuff, lol. Me and Mikayla were playing in the backyard until dark, and it was super windy.

At night;
Rozet called all of the kids and teens to the living room to blow out the cake. We were singing happy birthday, and I was the only one who yelled CHA CHA CHAA! People don't do that anymore, except for me. xD Mikayla's cake was a spongebob cake, it had 3 toys; Patrick, Spongebob, and Mr. Krabs. OMG I JUST NOTICED I LEFT MR. KRABS OVER THAR. D: Anywho, after that, we were hitting a pinata. IT WAS A CHARIZARD!!!! All of the little kids got a turn, then it was Mikayla's, then mine, then my cousin Nathan's. On my turn, I only got to hit it twice because the second time I hit it, it ripped. Then it was Nathan's turn. He hit it so hard, that the head and body ripped apart, but it was still hanging from the string. Then, all of the teens hit it really hard, but it still didn't break. I had another turn, and this time, I hit it over 5 times. Everybody was screaming, and telling me to hit very hard. I heard my cousin Janny yell, "COME ON [my name here] HIT IT LIKE THE LITTLE BOY YOU ARE!" lol, cause you know, people call me a boy and stuff. xD Then Rozet just grabbed the pinata, and tore it apart, the candy falling out everywhere. We were all fighting for candy, and my uncle's half sister's son started to cry because we were all grabbing the candy and stuff. Mikayla got the head, and I got the leg, but I left it over there too, and Mr. Krabs was in it. D: After that, Nathan, Mikayla, all the little kids, and I were playing hide and seek, and freeze tag. THENNN, we played tug o war with the string they used to tie the pinata to. It was me, mikayla, and my cousin kenneth vs. Nathan. Mikayla and Kenneth fell, loll. Lucky it was in the grass. Then, it was me, mikayla, kenneth, and the other little kids vs. Nathan's dad. He pulled it so hard that it burned all of our hands, and we were screaming and rolling on the floor. xD We all went inside, played hide and seek, then went to sleep. I was sleeping on the floor, in between my sister's bed and my cousin Bryant's bed. Bryant was like, "OOOO, YOUR GONNA HEAR ME FART ALL DAY, AND YOUR GONNA FEEL MY DROOL." lolol. He showed me how he'll look like when he drools, and how he's gonna sleep. He put his leg over me, then turned sideways, then put his leg on me, and his arm on my face. After that, he tried to trap me under a whole bunch of blankets, lol. Then I went to sleep.

Morning;
I woke up really early, and everyone was sleeping. Rozet, Janny, my other sister and stuff were awake. I didn't want to wake up, so I tried to go back to sleep. Then, I started coughing, and woke Bryant up. He whispered my name, but I didn't answer because I wanted to sleep. Then he went back to sleep, then the cat started meowing. Bryant got up, and got really mad. He went under his blankets, and fell asleep. I did the same. Then I heard others waking up downstairs [it was a full house]. I fell asleep, and woke up at 10. When I woke up, [I'm skipping parts lol], everyone [except some] were awake already. Me, Nathan, Mikayla, Kenneth, and my cousin Aaron were playing hide and seek. The first turn, Mikayla was hiding in a small cabinet where all of the towels go. She actually fit in there, and scared the crap outta Nathan's mom. Lol. I was hiding under the blankets. Then, me and Mikayla were hiding in the cabinet again. Mikayla was on the top shelf, and I was on the bottom. It was fun, loll. [skipping to the part where it was time to go home] Before it was time, me and Mikayla ate a whole bunch of cake, without cutting, and putting it on the plate. IT WAS DELICIOUS. Then we went home.
My sister, who moved into Rozet's house for college, came with us so she can go to the doctor tomorrow. She has to go to the doctor because her ear is infected and swollen. She said that our uncle was like, "Oh, you have long ears like a buddha." xDD Her ear was oozing liquid, and it was disgustingggg. Then we got home, and I took a very cold shower.

The end. xD
Long days... IT WAS AWESOME.
OH YAH, and we went there on Saturday. xD
My stories should be this long, lolol.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol   I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:44 am

EPIC.WIN.FOOL.

Isenvious.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
v

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol   I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:15 pm

@Orange - IT WAS AN EPIC WIN. YOU SHOULD BE ENVIOUS. loljk

@Freedom - IT WAS SO FUNNNN! xD
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol   I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 am

sounds like it was fun! happy birthday mikayla whoeva you are! Smile
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol   I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:11 pm

WOAH THATS ALOT.
I didn't read it all.
xD

Well, I hope you had fun~
Maybe Mr. Krabs will come back... xD
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol   I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:22 pm

OMG! Im the only one who says cha cha cha too! unless my friends there and she joins in. and yesh i think mr krabs will run to u like the chef boyarde can to the little girl in that commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
v

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol   I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Let's hope Mr. Krabs comes back...
or that nobody stole it or threw it away. D:

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol   I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP FROM MY COUSIN'S HOUSE. lol
Page 1 of 1