Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Premium Birthday Gift

Go down 
+16
Candy456
fantagerocks21
Angus Bethune
heartsNARIA
twilight_fan98
pokeranger
Yummiieezz
Karen
nancydrew12
Sharpsul999
Ghost
ashley123
McKenna
pinkys
Essi
snake
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Premium Birthday Gift Empty
PostSubject: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Well, I've always wanted some member items I could use whenever I like.
I was thinking that on someone's birthday, member OR nonmember, they would be able to get one premium member item that they could use whenever. Nonmember or member.
Since new items would always be coming out, you could never have them all unless you FINALLY became a member one day! xD
Do you like my idea? [:
Rate 1-10 please! :DD
Back to top Go down
Essi
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:06 am

I give it a 10/10 as is, but this seems like a better idea for the past in Fantage, because nonmember items have improved and they make new items, etc., but because new items always come out that is a good idea. I just think there should be a few limits....
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:18 am

i love that idea! cuz some nonmembers wuld just like at least just ONE premium item. and maybe if they already are members they can get a SPECIAL item Smile
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Cool idea! I love it! 10/10!
Back to top Go down
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian
ashley123

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 am

Thats a great Idea! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
Ghost
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:40 pm

10/10. I think someone has suggested this once. You should email them this idea.
Back to top Go down
http://FantageBlog.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Ghost wrote:
10/10. I think someone has suggested this once. You should email them this idea.

It was me that suggested it, back on FT.
I wanted to see what people thought before I emailed them.
I was too lazy to email them last time. xD
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Sorry, but I can't agree. Nons should get non items. Members should get member items. We PAY for these items. We PAY for these privailges.
Back to top Go down
Essi
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Sorry, but I can't agree. Nons should get non items. Members should get member items. We PAY for these items. We PAY for these privailges.

That's really what I was trying to get at, but in a sincere way. It's only one item, so it's not a big deal. That's why I gave the idea a high rating. I mean, someone may pay membership to get a single item they like, and then use their priveledges for other things. But for someone to get something for free while another pays, then....
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Essi wrote:
That's really what I was trying to get at, but in a sincere way. It's only one item, so it's not a big deal. That's why I gave the idea a high rating. I mean, someone may pay membership to get a single item they like, and then use their priveledges for other things. But for someone to get something for free while another pays, then....

That's true.
It's not a big deal if it's just one item.
Back to top Go down
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Ya.. LOVE the idea!! YA and I agree its not that big of a deal cuz its only one item lol and then maybe only premium members could get a really special item only members on their birthday could get that way its kinda fair... haha I TOTALLY LOVE THE IDEAA!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:42 am

awesome idea guys!! woo lol i would love a member item...
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:23 am

Guys. We pay for these items. If you want the member items, deal with it. Just pay a membership. Fantage can't go iving out these items when people fae their birthdays and stuff.

Nons should get non items.
Members should get member items.
Back to top Go down
Yummiieezz
Junior Fantagian
Yummiieezz

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:19 am

10/10! I also think that people should be able to give stars or gifts to people with trades. And yeah thats great idea :p
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 am

Thats awesome! I wish it would happpen soon! My birthdays coming up soon!
Back to top Go down
twilight_fan98
Senior Fantagian
twilight_fan98

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:11 am

@sharpsul: it is no big deal, only one item? for a BIRTHDAY? rlly dude, calm down
Back to top Go down
Essi
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 am

Sharp, she never said that members could get a free item as well.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:52 pm

OK, nons can get a free non item, but its very unfair if they get a free MEMBER item.
Back to top Go down
Essi
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Sharp, Fantage makes so many member items a week now, then the member gift would go out of style and it wouldn't even be very exciting to have it.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Essi, look whose talking. I made a thread one time on the old FF saying nons should get a little bit more items, the same amount of items as members, you didn't agree. Fantage can't jsut go giving out free member items to nons for birthdays. Poeple can fake their birthdays for the heck of it.

Back to top Go down
Essi
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Essi, look whose talking. I made a thread one time on the old FF saying nons should get a little bit more items, the same amount of items as members, you didn't agree. Fantage can't jsut go giving out free member items to nons for birthdays. Poeple can fake their birthdays for the heck of it.

It's ONE item. That doesn't mean that members and nons get an equal amount of items. You can't actually change your birthday for a new item each day anyways. It's a birthday, and everyone is important to the world, so they should get a gift. One member item does not equal a few hundred non member items.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:53 pm

But they shouldn't get member items, they should get non items for birthdays.
Back to top Go down
Essi
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:00 pm

You're not getting what i'm saying. a lot of fantagians would practically give away their old member clothes, and member clothes get old quickly, who why does it matter so much for one item?
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Because they pay for it???
Back to top Go down
Essi
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:03 pm

It's just like making one item for everyone, except for more enhanced, sharp. have you ever thought of it that way?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium Birthday Gift   Premium Birthday Gift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premium Birthday Gift
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next