Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Club Penguin vs. Fantage

Go down 
+40
I
Mila
Stars
isolxtedsystem
natalie4536
haylieann
sherley739
xXlexiXx
pinkypandabear
**Riley**
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
alex
Destiny_Forever
snake
Relora
Pommu-pon
Blue
no
Blackrose
Santa
pinkk101
Charmed
brickwall81
Cherry_fine
Kairi
pat
MizFanTageZ
MsJoyMaeda
bladerunner22
AsianPanda
pokeranger
Trash
lole1239
Bloobu
Magdaleena
racchel2107
yvonnelol
Alola72
♥cherry♥
clairemac10
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
brickwall81
New Fantagian
brickwall81

Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:23 am

In a way Club Penguin is better than Fantage but in another way Fantage is better than Club Penguin... so lets just say Maple Story is better than both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/brickwall81
Kairi
Junior Fantagian
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:54 am

dont get mad magdaleena its my opinion that i think that club penguin is gay!!!
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:00 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
I perfer fantage because i don't go on clubpenguin very much

Same, actually I created a club penguin account, but I didn't play on it after I created it xD
Back to top Go down
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:03 pm

pinkiepie100 wrote:
dont get mad magdaleena its my opinion that i think that club penguin is gay!!!

Saying something is gay is amongst the worst rebuttals ever.
Seriously.

And at the end of the day, they're virtual games. You meet friends on both of them, there are parties on both of them, there are items on both of them, I could go on all day. Quite frankly, considering that both of them are amazingly made both from experience and technicality wise, there will never be a right or wrong answer. I love CP even though I haven't been on it in a really long time...I played it every day back in 2007 when I joined. I love Fantage too; I go on a lot and I've made really great friends. But why do you have to compare them? You can love more than one thing, people.
Back to top Go down
Santa
New Fantagian
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Fantage Has Better Clothes,
But Club Penguin Is Easier To Play And Has Cool Pets And Clothes!
I Like Club Penguin More Probably Cool
Back to top Go down
http://cookiehcheats.blogspot.com/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 pm

in club penguin.... two years ago they gave out a free bag/ coat or something for FREE
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Quote :
ya club penguin is useless because the only thing you see is penguins wobbling everywhere

i vote for fantage at least its more realistic then club penguins theres only penguins whats so cool bout that!?

I'm going to agree with Magdaleena on this.
Fantage isn't realistic.
But, you said "MORE realistic" than Club Penguin, in which, I will agree with YOU, racchel2017.
If you ask me, they're equal. I personally like Fantage better. Nothing against Club Penguin, my accounts on there are from LONG ago. I haven't been on in a while...
They're equal.
Neither are realistic.
Neither are better.
Because if one was, it would be based on OPINIONS. And opinions are not concrete proof.
Agreed?
I think so.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:27 pm

ya i agree,Club Penguin is BORING and Fantage is much much better.I mean here you can atleast buy clothes and furniture and mem stuff with ecoins.And you can buy ecoins too.AND the membership dosen't cost much,While in Club Penguin you can't buy a single item [ not even a furniture one ] and sometimes the don't let you go to places for members and sometimes this prevents you from playing games! I think Fantage is WAY better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:21 am

Quote :
ya i agree,Club Penguin is BORING and Fantage is much much better.I mean here you can atleast buy clothes and furniture and mem stuff with ecoins.And you can buy ecoins too.AND the membership dosen't cost much,While in Club Penguin you can't buy a single item [ not even a furniture one ] and sometimes the don't let you go to places for members and sometimes this prevents you from playing games! I think Fantage is WAY better Very Happy

^ Exactly! And I think Club Penguin is mainly popular for being a part of Disney.
( - 3 - )
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:58 am

fantage is getting boring and less fun but better then club penguin because on cp almost everything is for members

i might even quit fantage soon and just end my membership early...
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:12 pm

club penguin seems too kiddish and boring (also being disney I bet its all fo' mems)but my bro played it and it seemed borin' fantage is better.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:21 pm

how they're similar:
they're both gay
end of discussion
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:00 am

Well guys, I'm sorry but I don't agree with ANY of you. I don't even think we should be writing this article! No Even if it's good,even if its bad, you should play because they need to earn money! And I used to join this place called Barbie Girls.com, but it's closing up because people are leaving there. When it closes up,it NEVER comes back. And do you want that to happen to club penguin OR fantage? I don't think so!
No Sad
Regards,
Huny62807
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:53 am

I don't think its a good idea on these posts. This is bad. We shouldn't be talking about Fantage and Club Penguin and going against either of them! The people who made the websites wanted money and to make us happy! Not to judge how good or bad they were.

Last edited by huny62807 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian
Destiny_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:51 am

I personally think...FANTAGE IS WAAAY BETTEER
Its only cuz im more experienced with fantage.I joined i-dressup and told everyone i was addicted to it but then after a week after my account was made...I just stopeed playing.!Go i-dressup!Yea huny is right in a way when she says u shouldnt quit.there was this one site (i looked it up today cuz i was trying to find cool sites)and it was made in 2008 and shut down in 2011 of february!!!THATS TERRIBLE!fantage had been here since 2008 or 2007 but if it quits my guess willl be 2014 or 2015!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:27 am

thanks Destiny. Yea, even If you don't like these websites, you should tell your friends to play or sooner or later the website is gonna shut down, just like a website I used to go to. So come on, you can judge the webs, but tell your friends and everyone u know about the web cuz some may not have the same attitude u have, and may like it if u don't. So three cheers 4 both the websites!

Last edited by huny62807 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian
Destiny_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Okay...?MY OPINION IZZ
Z

GO FANTAGE

BOO CP!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:58 pm

I think they're both fail.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:33 am

fantage's ok on cp all you do is waddle around all day and no offence but you are SO fat(well it is kinda cute but) yeah that's all I can say I think fantage is better but I don't know about you
Back to top Go down
**Riley**
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:57 am

Trash wrote:
Actually I just preffer CP.They have those lay stages that are super cool you can control [Mag, i think you forgot that!]
And then there's this cute thing where you throw snowballs and stuff Razz

And on spacial occasions they hav REAL cool events where you can actually have fun, not like fantage, where its a different theme and just a game house you use to win cash.

Yea i got to agree with the celebrations but Fantage you're like and ACTUAL person you know? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
**Riley**
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 am

Ok CLubPenguin VS. Fantage. COMPETITION!!! haha anyways! I think Fantage is MUCH MUCH better because on Club Penguin you HAVE To be a member to buy ANYTHING but on the other hand Fantage you get a selection of clothes and you dont have to be a member (:
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:10 am

Yes very true Riley, you do have a selection of clothes when you are a non member on fantage.
Back to top Go down
pinkypandabear
New Fantagian
pinkypandabear

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Here is the diffrence:Fantage is better because nons can actually clothes.But on club penguien they dont give and Flackk about nons and they give them the dum stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:07 pm

well i don't like either of them cuz i quit both of them... O.o
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:14 pm

On a FANTAGE FORUM, of course people will say Fantage is better. But on a Club Penguin Forum, of course people will say Club penguin is better. Common sense? -o-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin vs. Fantage   Club Penguin vs. Fantage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin vs. Fantage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next