Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

fantage non mems

Go down 
+40
alli_kat
el
Penny
xXlexiXx
pat
Hallow ween
sherley739
rukia kuchiki
Weekays
foreveran
MahaloLehua
Blackrose
alex
Sandy
sdr
Kendal
ashsal833
amu1000
Rockie
cutiecat
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
pinkypandabear
Pandi
Jamie
Ya0i0taku
mayanm
casie19
Janelle
Blue
Pommu-pon
pokeranger
Owl
♥cherry♥
Fantasygirl
Oliver
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
Kandi
dearheart1
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

fantage non mems  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 am

guys stop complaining cos they put more into mems becuase they paid!
they need them to pay and if they did pay and the nons got everything they will think its a waste of money!
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki
Regular Fantagian
rukia kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:01 am

Im not buying a mebber ship because thats a lot a money spending on a online game,say if you bought a mebber ship yester day and the game close today,you just wased 20-70 bucks.i dont care about mebberships.i only whent to walmart once to buy ecoins and i got me all the stuff i want and still keep my itdems.so mebbers is not all that because they lose there idtems forever once there mebship over lol.so thats my reason of being a non.
Back to top Go down
http://silvermillennium.forumotion.com/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:14 am

i may re new my membership when it expires with a game card or my parents may re new it -.-
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:35 am

lol exactly why I went with ecoins... don't need to keep buying to use my stuff hurhur
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:10 pm

since when does fanatage care about what we think OH WAIT. they do care(about our money )
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:08 pm

good non-member clothes >>> no one buys membership >>> fantage close down >>>nothing to play.

So probably stop complaining...
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:26 am

i hate da non mems hair but im glad ima b a mem for a year for free!!! its a secret cheat that i found out and im not telling anyone Razz
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 am

Relora wrote:
sdr1999twin wrote:
@Relora: Well there can be no mems which means we could be finally equal or we could lvl up in a certain lvl ex: Fantage can say that if you are at lvl 50 you get free membership.

Your being ignorant, when it comes to games they need to make money and for them to make money the make membership and you take that away there is NO more fantage. They go broke and all the once happy mems find out that they have been wasting money on a game.
Bye bye fantage if no membership
Plus whats the highest non level (which is civics)
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 am

sammy1553 wrote:
Relora wrote:
sdr1999twin wrote:
@Relora: Well there can be no mems which means we could be finally equal or we could lvl up in a certain lvl ex: Fantage can say that if you are at lvl 50 you get free membership.

Your being ignorant, when it comes to games they need to make money and for them to make money the make membership and you take that away there is NO more fantage. They go broke and all the once happy mems find out that they have been wasting money on a game.
Bye bye fantage if no membership
Plus whats the highest non level (which is civics)

ok ok srry XP its just tht i thought it would be a good idea so dont be so pushy about it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 am

-facepalm- do you guys know how hard/expansive it is to make these hair styles? mems get more better hair cuz they paid is there were no mems fantage would go bye bye e.e
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki
Regular Fantagian
rukia kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 pm

i go on wichme now than fantage its a little funner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://silvermillennium.forumotion.com/
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Its still kinda not fair cause cmon nons should at least get somthing special cause they ACTUALLY play on fantage...
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:29 pm

i agree with sdr....i mean wut do nons get?
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 pm

/facepalm to sdr, /facepalm to penny

Sdr it is COMPLETELY fair. Stop living in a child's fantasy in order for fantage to run they need money. How will they get money if nons are happy with what they get and don't want a membership? They won't get money. I insist you stop whining and move on.

Penny, well one you agreed with a little girls fantasy and two we get the chance to want to buy something and help nurture fantage.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 pm

I agree,
Fantage should get GOOD clothes for nons, but I also think there should be LITTLE good clothes so Fantage could keep running.
Back to top Go down
alli_kat
Junior Fantagian
alli_kat

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:54 pm

It doen't help if you are a poor family tho so If you rlly want to be a mem it can be diffacult that is for ecoins to
Back to top Go down
Yellowlover
Rookie Fantagian
Yellowlover

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:27 pm

They could have a hall of fame thing for the non members it might be a really fun idea! Or.... just get some cuter hair
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 pm

sdr1999twin wrote:
Its still kinda not fair cause cmon nons should at least get somthing special cause they ACTUALLY play on fantage...

I Agree. All Non's Get are STICKERS in Special Events, Like Come on Fantage you can be better than that! Some People Might even quit Fantage since they Give Nons STICKERS not like the trophy on the Summer Marathon.
Can't They have like umm Free Member for 2 Days since they play it??
(Well a Game gave us 2 membership for 2 days)
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 pm

@People Fantage doesn't give a fying crap how nons feel. This is what makes them buy stuff and they get money. And then we're all happy because people will finally stop complaining.
Back to top Go down
12senna12
Regular Fantagian
12senna12

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Owl wrote:
I had sent Fantage an e-mail telling them to be more creative with the non-member hairstyles. They replied and asked me for feedback and ideas. I told them to change the hair-length, color, and styles. To be more creative; like two years ago the hair was great, no complaints and that now they're just using the same style only they made it even shorter or changed its color. They didn't listen d:

woa, they actually replied!
Back to top Go down
12senna12
Regular Fantagian
12senna12

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
sdr1999twin wrote:

I Agree. All Non's Get are STICKERS in Special Events, Like Come on Fantage you can be better than that! Some People Might even quit Fantage since they Give Nons STICKERS not like the trophy on the Summer Marathon.
\

or at least, like, a monthy 500 ecoin allowance or something :3
Back to top Go down
12senna12
Regular Fantagian
12senna12

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
sdr1999twin wrote:

que le fuq are we supposed to do with lame stickers.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow_Bread
New Fantagian
Rainbow_Bread

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:53 am

Since when does fantage care about us nons? Hmmmm maybe in 2010 or 2009? In 2012: Fantage doesn't care about non members pale
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:30 am

Topic bumped by Rainbow_Bread. Infraction given. Please don't post on topics older than two weeks.

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    fantage non mems  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fantage non mems
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3