Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.

Go down 
+18
Charmed
FruitCake
Pandi
mayanm
nymphie
♥cherry♥
Oliver
Rock N Roll
Blue
Abbey
Mace
Relora
dearheart1
no
yvonnelol
Kandi
MsJoyMaeda
Makkine
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Makkine

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Empty
PostSubject: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:32 pm

STOP FREAKING POSTING IN THE WRONG CATEGORY.

NOT COOL.

AT ALL.

Abbey and I have JUST become mods, and we spent 1 1/2 hours re-arranging everything in forum lounge and creations to the proper categories. And we're barely done the first three pages. Two people. Working for over an hour. Did not finish 4/13ths of the forum lounge and creation sections.

Mace prettied up the forum for you. He got a new admin (your mileage may vary on him, but still). He made brand-new categories, and picked new mods to ban those who don't follow the rules.

And whoooo boy, there are a BUNCH of you who don't follow the rules. There are a BUNCH of you who don't follow common-freaking-sense. Act intelligently and stop posting in the wrong category. A post about your exam does NOT go into "creations". Also, please, think before you post. Just a wee bit? We don't need threads that go like: "omg i lost all my members who r super men!!1q1 1 1lkkf!"
"stupid idea!!!!!"
"u so mean! r u a member?"
(Okay, I'm sorry Esjay. I'll give you your copyright later.)

Oh, and we recently got a notice from FanTage.com telling us to stop advertising free eCoins. So there's that, too, I guess.

Edited to add by Abbey: Also, guys, FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE stop posting random fluff everywhere! It's tedious, redundant, and time consuming to have to delete every single one of those useless threads. We're desperately trying to whip the forum back into shape, and it doesn't help if you guys are making topics about eating bagels or about flushing your toilet (not real topics, but just as useless of some I've seen). It's also extremely annoying when you guys randomly post in random threads about free eCoins, "hi im givin u all free ecoyns click hurr!!1111" in a thread about something completely different. If you don't understand how to do something, like make an avatar,
WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO CHECK OUT THE FAQ? It's there for a reason, you know.
Everything you needed to know is on there. So don't go posting about it in someone's thread. Kthx.

-You don't need me to tell you who I am, just look at my freaking username.

Last edited by Mace on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Abbey needed to add stuff.)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:05 pm

This post is wonderful, just wonderful. You two are very serious on getting this forum back to where it's suppose to be. I'll follow the rules. Cross my heart
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Thank you so much for posting this..
It's about time we got new mods to put this stuff in the right forum and it's about time somebody in control pointed this out in a mature and polite manner.
People here are so annoying. NOBODY CARES THAT YOU WANNA BE A MEMBER ON FANTAGE, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR BAD DAY AT SCHOOL, NOBODY CARES THAT YOU THINK PEOPLE HERE ARE MEAN, I MEAN HONESTLY A POST ABOUT PEOPLE BEING MEAN? THERE'S A PM BUTTON RIGHT THERE.

I'll put it in simple terms, if you guys can't get it through your heads

omgppl 4rllz its leikkkkk....u gis cant even rlly leik rlly??? rlly i meenits bout TIMEEEEthat sum1 wunted2 MAK A PoSTTTbout itttttttttttt.....yallr leik SRSLYcrzzy leikeur WEEERRDDDD lol xD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Mad Smile Razz Very Happy cherry <-----omfg ima chrry lololoxD so randmmm ritee?//?????/soooo anyways Look I'm santalol santa santa hoho mrry cristmissssss....soliek back2 da topic u gys leik srsly need2leik rlly? ushouldtot lissen2 makkkiii (can i caall u makki??? lololoxD lol! so liek back 2 deg tipoc...stppp psting lkei weerrdddoooS?????kk? bye~! bom cheers pig Basketball sunny farao

Last edited by Kandi on Wed May 25, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Finally. A rant on noobs. (Yes, I'm back!) New people should seriously read rules already.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:11 pm

yvonnelol wrote:
Finally. A rant on noobs. (Yes, I'm back!) New people should seriously read rules already.
This isn't a rant on noobs. This is a rant on the idiots who refuse to use common sense. And who refuse to read the categories.
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Makkine wrote:
yvonnelol wrote:
This isn't a rant on noobs. This is a rant on the idiots who refuse to use common sense. And who refuse to read the categories.
Ok. Got it. Rant on idiots who refuse to use common sense.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Beautiful. Truly beautiful.
I shall (try) follow the rules when I'm on here. (:
....WHEN I'm on.
Back to top Go down
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:56 pm

OMG LOL Sj I almost exploded at you, I was gonna post something very wrong. Lol.
--on topic--
I totally agree. I will try to post in the right sections when I do post. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:57 pm

dearheart1 wrote:
OMG LOL Sj I almost exploded at you, I was gonna post something very wrong. Lol.
--on topic--
I totally agree. I will try to post in the right sections when I do post. Thanks.

srry:P i changed it, soooo...
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Kandi wrote:
I'll put it in simple terms, if you guys can't get it through your heads

omgppl 4rllz its leikkkkk....u gis cant even rlly leik rlly??? rlly i meenits bout TIMEEEEthat sum1 wunted2 MAK A PoSTTTbout itttttttttttt.....yallr leik SRSLYcrzzy leikeur WEEERRDDDD lol xD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Mad Smile Razz Very Happy cherry <-----omfg ima chrry lololoxD so randmmm ritee?//?????/soooo anyways Look I'm santalol santa santa hoho mrry cristmissssss....soliek back2 da topic u gys leik srsly need2leik rlly? ushouldtot lissen2 makkkiii (can i caall u makki??? lololoxD lol! so liek back 2 deg tipoc...stppp psting lkei weerrdddoooS?????kk? bye~! bom cheers pig Basketball sunny farao
OH GOD
PURE WIN KANDI
PURE WIN
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:08 am

I agree with 100%
I am sick of seeing noobs or even longer lasting members post in a topic about no fantage and post sumthing about fantage.I want to yell noob at the noobier ones but i have been using better judgment on that (hey we all different ways of getting everyone's attention)also u all call me a noob (a trolololol moment for me) anyways read the rules don't like em just get out

Last edited by Abbey on Thu May 26, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : swear.)
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Relora wrote:
I agree with 100%
I am sick of seeing noobs or even longer lasting members post in a topic about no fantage and post sumthing about fantage.I want to yell noob at the noobier ones but i have been using better judgment on that (hey we all different ways of getting everyone's attention)also u all call me a noob (a trolololol moment for me) anyways read the dam rules don't like em just get out

You can't make a post about people who are noobs if you ARE a noob and if you want to break the rules in the proccess.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Great post, this has been needed for awhile.

Thanks for all of the help and the cooperation, for the few people who actually are.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:28 pm

It's just frustrating, because even still, even WITH this post,
people are still doing it.

._____________________________________.

But thanks all of you guys who are at least attempting to categorize your threads properly and post meaningful threads.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:06 am

people are still doing what?
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian
Rock N Roll

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:53 am

Ill try and follow rules! lol. Thanks guys for trying so hard to keep the forum in shape!

(um how did you guys become mods? Can i become one?)
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:06 pm

huny62807 wrote:
people are still doing what?

Read the post. Warning given.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Kandi wrote:
Relora wrote:
I agree with 100%
I am sick of seeing noobs or even longer lasting members post in a topic about no fantage and post sumthing about fantage.I want to yell noob at the noobier ones but i have been using better judgment on that (hey we all different ways of getting everyone's attention)also u all call me a noob (a trolololol moment for me) anyways read the dam rules don't like em just get out

You can't make a post about people who are noobs if you ARE a noob and if you want to break the rules in the proccess.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

U FREAKIN CALLED ME A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TROLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Relora wrote:
Kandi wrote:
Relora wrote:
I agree with 100%

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

U FREAKIN CALLED ME A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TROLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Why you are a noob.
First of all, "u" used "u" instead of "you".
Then, you put !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then, no space after that, and LOLOLOLOLOL
also, freakin.
>.>
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:41 pm

ugh people just don't understand fun anymore you all seem so grown up and your all like teens for goodness sakes live a little.
Back to top Go down
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:49 pm

You know, people shouldn't be posting things other than fantage ya know? 1 time this person made a topic about how the world is gonna end and i feel fine?? I thought this forum was about fantage!
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Relora wrote:
ugh people just don't understand fun anymore you all seem so grown up and your all like teens for goodness sakes live a little.

People on this site DO have fun when people like you aren't messing it up with your hiprocrasy.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Kandi wrote:
Relora wrote:

People on this site DO have fun when people like you aren't messing it up with your hiprocrasy.

(its hypocrisy btw)

this is what i am talking about. comments can be so negative so degrading to those around you.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Rock N Roll wrote:
(um how did you guys become mods? Can i become one?)
No, you cannot. Not unless you've been posting here actively AND INTELLIGENTLY for over a year. And you should also be part of the community. Maybe eventually and with time, but not for the time being.

Even now, I need to prove my worth or whatever.

sissy769 wrote:
You know, people shouldn't be posting things other than fantage ya know? 1 time this person made a topic about how the world is gonna end and i feel fine?? I thought this forum was about fantage!
... /facepalm. I'm not even going to bother.

Relora wrote:
Kandi wrote:
Relora wrote:

(its hypocrisy btw)

this is what i am talking about. comments can be so negative so degrading to those around you.
Attagirl, Esjay. Anyway, Relora, maybe you should listen to some of these people. They might hurt at first, but they're trying to help you.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:12 pm

sissy769 wrote:
Actually...
While this forum was intended for Fantage,
we can still post topics about non-fantage related posts, in the forum lounge, which is where you can post whatever, as long as it's not fluff, spam, or inappropriate.

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next