Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.

Go down 
+18
Charmed
FruitCake
Pandi
mayanm
nymphie
♥cherry♥
Oliver
Rock N Roll
Blue
Abbey
Mace
Relora
dearheart1
no
yvonnelol
Kandi
MsJoyMaeda
Makkine
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:15 am

Relora wrote:
ugh people just don't understand fun anymore you all seem so grown up and your all like teens for goodness sakes live a little.

I am proud I act older, thank you very much. I agree with you guys in this particular situation.
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:53 am

I'm very sorry, Abbey if I've posted something in the wrong coloumn. But I do need a little bit of help figuring out which post goes in which because I just recently joined the Fantage forum. Please give me some help.
Back to top Go down
Pandi
Regular Fantagian
Pandi

Location : Take a right on that street, then a left, then go on the highway and take exit 1,000,000 and finally a right and you're there~!

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Wow guys. Even if I'm new here, I won't post in th wrong topics! You can cross my heart on this Wink
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm

sunny_days_XD wrote:
Wow guys. Even if I'm new here, I won't post in th wrong topics! You can cross my heart on this Wink
Too bad, it's too late.
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:25 pm

ikr! Surprised ur awsome for makng this
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:33 pm

FantageChristinaBud wrote:
ikr! Surprised ur awsome for makng this
I had no idea awsome was an adjective. Are you insulting me?
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Thank you, someone understands!
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Cherry_fine wrote:
helloo
You. You practically apply to everything on this thread. .___. Now you're spamming and you've done it in a few threads too, so you get an infraction. This isn't stuff to joke about. You try dealing with everyone's crap and spam.
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:04 pm

I USE to do that when I was new because I didn't know how to put something in a certain topic... but later I figured out how so I started to. +I agree because sometimes people just spam, like putting smiley faces 8 replies in a row. scratch

Relora wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

U FREAKIN CALLED ME A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TROLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

But they're trying to keep the forum in shape, not get crazy in a noob conversation.
Like what Timegear said, "u", "LOLOLOLOL", and "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". It's not necessary.

Relora wrote:
ugh people just don't understand fun anymore you all seem so grown up and your all like teens for goodness sakes live a little.

Fun? Did you just read the topic??
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:12 pm

if i HAVE posted on wrong topics the sorry i was REALLY new at the time soo yeah ill try to follow rules so hopefully other ppl will to if you arent then tryyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian
Destiny_Forever

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Um...I stopped posting in the wrong topic like 5 mins ago.Sorry...!
Back to top Go down
WELOVEFANTAGE898
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 am

DON'T MAKE THE PPL WORK! GEEZ. THAT SIMPLE. study they are not here to work like it is someone's job.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 am

WELOVEFANTAGE898 wrote:
DON'T MAKE THE PPL WORK! GEEZ. THAT SIMPLE. study they are not here to work like it is someone's job.
I rather like my "job" xD. I just don't want to go around deleting the spam that you put everywhere 24/7. Also, would you stop bumping?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2