Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Fri May 27, 2011 5:12 pm

sissy769 wrote:
You know, people shouldn't be posting things other than fantage ya know? 1 time this person made a topic about how the world is gonna end and i feel fine?? I thought this forum was about fantage!
Actually...
While this forum was intended for Fantage,
we can still post topics about non-fantage related posts, in the forum lounge, which is where you can post whatever, as long as it's not fluff, spam, or inappropriate.

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Mon May 30, 2011 12:15 am

Relora wrote:
ugh people just don't understand fun anymore you all seem so grown up and your all like teens for goodness sakes live a little.

I am proud I act older, thank you very much. I agree with you guys in this particular situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Mon May 30, 2011 1:53 am

I'm very sorry, Abbey if I've posted something in the wrong coloumn. But I do need a little bit of help figuring out which post goes in which because I just recently joined the Fantage forum. Please give me some help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandi
Regular Fantagian

Location : Take a right on that street, then a left, then go on the highway and take exit 1,000,000 and finally a right and you're there~!

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Mon May 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Wow guys. Even if I'm new here, I won't post in th wrong topics! You can cross my heart on this Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm

sunny_days_XD wrote:
Wow guys. Even if I'm new here, I won't post in th wrong topics! You can cross my heart on this Wink
Too bad, it's too late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Tue May 31, 2011 1:25 pm

ikr! Surprised ur awsome for makng this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Tue May 31, 2011 2:33 pm

FantageChristinaBud wrote:
ikr! Surprised ur awsome for makng this
I had no idea awsome was an adjective. Are you insulting me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmed
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Thank you, someone understands!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Cherry_fine wrote:
helloo
You. You practically apply to everything on this thread. .___. Now you're spamming and you've done it in a few threads too, so you get an infraction. This isn't stuff to joke about. You try dealing with everyone's crap and spam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:04 pm

I USE to do that when I was new because I didn't know how to put something in a certain topic... but later I figured out how so I started to. +I agree because sometimes people just spam, like putting smiley faces 8 replies in a row. scratch

Relora wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

U FREAKIN CALLED ME A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TROLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

But they're trying to keep the forum in shape, not get crazy in a noob conversation.
Like what Timegear said, "u", "LOLOLOLOL", and "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". It's not necessary.

Relora wrote:
ugh people just don't understand fun anymore you all seem so grown up and your all like teens for goodness sakes live a little.

Fun? Did you just read the topic??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:12 pm

if i HAVE posted on wrong topics the sorry i was REALLY new at the time soo yeah ill try to follow rules so hopefully other ppl will to if you arent then tryyyyyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Um...I stopped posting in the wrong topic like 5 mins ago.Sorry...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WELOVEFANTAGE898
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 am

DON'T MAKE THE PPL WORK! GEEZ. THAT SIMPLE. study they are not here to work like it is someone's job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 am

WELOVEFANTAGE898 wrote:
DON'T MAKE THE PPL WORK! GEEZ. THAT SIMPLE. study they are not here to work like it is someone's job.
I rather like my "job" xD. I just don't want to go around deleting the spam that you put everywhere 24/7. Also, would you stop bumping?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.   Today at 3:09 am

Back to top Go down

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in all of you.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2