Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

what do you think fantage should get?

Go down 
+11
mayanm
Forever Forgotten
Relora
alex
xXlexiXx
Pommu-pon
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Blue
MsJoyMaeda
Kandi
_loutus_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Destiny_Forever wrote:
theres a vip room for just mems so i think fantage needs a hangout for only nons..and since they're nons it would be cooler than the vip room!

I think for like a week they should give the nons all better stuff for nons and show the VIPS how lucky they are and how selfish some of them act!

No. It's showing selfishness that you want a room all to yourself.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 pm

@animal true.

People treat nons the way they do b/c of that selfishness I've heard a non say "FART FART FARRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT ON MEMBERS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
What Fantage should get RID OF
~The Mission Center No.
~The Vintage Shop YESS. I hated this shop since I have most of the items[:
~Pet School OF COURSE.
~VIP Room 50/50

What Fantage should GET
~More Non-member clothes!!! Naww
~Letting Non-members walk their pets Naww. I've been a member and it's a waste. It causes lag :s
~Cheaper Star costs YESS.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 pm

alex15566 wrote:
@animal true.

People treat nons the way they do b/c of that selfishness I've heard a non say "FART FART FARRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT ON MEMBERS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

That's immature. xD
Back to top Go down
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian
Destiny_Forever

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 pm

umm actually..the fart thing might have been meh :-O
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:50 am

~cheaper cots~it's too overpriced I mean seriously the cost of that alfro for nons is ugly (no offence) and it costs 1700 stars
~better outfit for nons
~better outfits(now it's freaking me out they are always recolouring things and selling it again)
~more rare items~ I mean it's not fair for non members because they can only get rare items.

That's all I can think of

@huny, most people are not even posting ideas you know.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:03 am

niki4 wrote:
I THINK FANTAGE SHOULD GET MORE PET ITEMS AND GIVE AWAY 3500 ECOINS TO ANY PLAYER WHO HAS BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM FANTAGE FOR MORE THAN 30 DOLLARS
I half agree with you, Niki. I think fantage should get 1000-2000 ecoins for everyone who pays upto 3000-7000. 3000-4000 for 8000-12000, and so on.

Also I would like Fantage to get Movie Theatres, like short vids inside them not real movies.
And I wish there was a book store because I LOVE books!
I also want fantage to become night And morning and stuff.
Fantage definetly needs better clothes for non mems, and the ultra rare and very rare items to be allowed to everyone., so that The moonstone, black diamond and legendary diamond are left to the mems.
Plus there need to be some games for earning ecoins.
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 am

If fantage made a movie theater they should get the fantage vids from youtube or something that other players put up I would really like to see that.
Back to top Go down
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian
~Kitty~x3

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Yeah, a movie theatre would be nice. I'm a member and I honestly think that non-members should have more privledges too. I think the only reason they want you to buy ecoins is because they need money to keep fantage up. But atleast give the nons 1000 ecoins instead of 500. The nons have rare and ugh i forgot what its called but its not ultra rare >.<. But atleast let you get 3 member rares as like "a trial " lol. And they most definitely more better outfits to the nons, and longer hair. because I notice they just have one non hair then they put it on fantage run out of ideas, and edit the hair and make it a different color! They should atleast let nons get the colored ponytails and the hawaiian hair.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think fantage should get?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2