Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Scammer

Go down 
+11
pokeranger
Valval
Candy456
cami
Trash
ashley123
pinkys
v
Sharpsul999
kiki424
McKenna
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Bluerivers wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Um, shes not really considered a scammer. Alot of people ask for accounts.
So, if you see her, you dont have to go through the trouble of logging off to another server and blah blah, just, ignore her, or anyone else who asks you these kind of things.

That's right.

Tons of people ask for Blue, too, they'll just invite me someplace, pretend to want to play a game, and then ask.

This isn't very uncommon and what Anaira said is spot-on, you don't need to get so upset over it. Just contact Fantage because it's very obvious that she's probably done this before.

I wasn't upset, mad, etc. I was just surprised XD

I'll try contacting Fantage soon though.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Woww. ):
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Lorena please don't one or two word posts. Warning Given.

And its fine now. I haven't seen the scammer type thing since, and I was never worried or upset or even mad!
Back to top Go down
v

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 pm

It's good dat you dont see her anymore!!!
If u do, stay away 4rm her! XD
But seriously Razz
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Bluerivers wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Um, shes not really considered a scammer. Alot of people ask for accounts.
So, if you see her, you dont have to go through the trouble of logging off to another server and blah blah, just, ignore her, or anyone else who asks you these kind of things.

That's right.

Tons of people ask for Blue, too, they'll just invite me someplace, pretend to want to play a game, and then ask.

This isn't very uncommon and what Anaira said is spot-on, you don't need to get so upset over it. Just contact Fantage because it's very obvious that she's probably done this before.

That happens to me too, blue. They want me to go into there house in all... Then ask for my account. I say no.. They cry and leave... -.-''
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Not many people do that because they want to hack, but still, don't share accounts. People can:

Get you banned.
Cause bad reputations with people on Fantage
Spend your well-earned stars.

But that's all common sense stuff. People want member accounts too. Member accounts aren't that expensive, it's only 30 dollars for 6 months worth of fun. Imagine spending $30 dollars per month on other unnecessary things....
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:18 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
Not many people do that because they want to hack, but still, don't share accounts. People can:

Get you banned.

But that's all common sense stuff. People want member accounts too. Member accounts aren't that expensive, it's only 30 dollars for 6 months worth of fun. Imagine spending $30 dollars per month on other unnecessary things....

I take that really offending to me and the members. Suspect
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:

Get you banned.

I take that really offending to me and the members. Scammer - Page 2 Suspect

She didn't mean to offend you member. Yes, people could spend your well earned stars. Yes, it can get you banned. But Essi, on the other hand, has a really good point!
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:

Get you banned.

She didn't mean to offend you member. Yes, people could spend your well earned stars. Yes, it can get you banned. But Essi, on the other hand, has a really good point!

I meant the buying membership. It might be just "pixels", but its more then that..
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:

Get you banned.

I meant the buying membership. It might be just "pixels", but its more then that..

She was not referring to you, but her first post was truly right. There is nothing to argue about
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:

Get you banned.

She wasn't talking about that. She was trying to say like it would be a waste to have membership if you didn't own the account and someone stole it from you.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:

Get you banned.

She wasn't talking about that. She was trying to say like it would be a waste to have membership if you didn't own the account and someone stole it from you.

Oh yea Straw. Yes, I haven't been hacked when I was a member and never will be though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Scammer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scammer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: