Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully)

Go down 
+6
Crownie
xXlexiXx
12senna12
Blue
-♥Sweet19971♥-
pat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully)   Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Aurora wrote:
@Mr.Taost Critiques are supposed to be constructive not downgrading goodness gracious. Give the kid a break he is only a few months older then you (Maybe even a year+a few months) I suggest you stop trying to start drama on HIS thread. It's off-topic and rude.

I totally agree with you

@mr.Taost you are being very rude
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully)   Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:08 pm

I Agree with the 2 above me.

I say that the Story is great, all he needs to do is improve. I used to be a bad author and now look at me, I already have 7 Chapters.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully)   Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:10 pm

nice try Patrick.
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully)   Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:13 pm

/facepalm mmkai,heres whats wrong:
-I get its beta,but you need to make it a bit better,as in details ect.
-KEEP TRYING even though people might hate it,improve it and people will warm up to it
-STOP BLAMING STUFF thats why people are disagreeing with you,alls you do it blame stuff on someone/something
-BE GRAMMAR-SMART go on maybe mircosoft word and find out what you have spelled wrong.
hope SOME of it hepled (sorry if MY grammar is so bad,my mouse it acting crap-ish and so I have to put it on my laptop and put my arm on it xD)
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully)   Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:16 pm

xXlexiXx wrote:
-KEEP TRYING even though people might hate it,improve it and people will warm up to it
-STOP BLAMING STUFF thats why people are disagreeing with you,alls you do it blame stuff on someone/something
-BE GRAMMAR-SMART go on maybe mircosoft word and find out what you have spelled wrong.
hope SOME of it hepled (sorry if MY grammar is so bad,my mouse it acting crap-ish and so I have to put it on my laptop and put my arm on it xD)

/facepalm it sounds like your trying to correct him in a bad way
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully)   Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
xXlexiXx wrote:

I'm not,I'm telling him what to do and how to keep from argueing,I'm facepalming others who ARE argueing...0.0 /minifacepalm
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully)   Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:22 pm

xXlexiXx wrote:
Kat_kat11 wrote:
xXlexiXx wrote:

I'm not,I'm telling him what to do and how to keep from argueing,I'm facepalming others who ARE argueing...0.0 /minifacepalm

facepalm/ I was going to edit my post then u posted XD sorry though

but why are ppl correcting Patrick like really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully)   Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 (Beta - Un Written fully)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2