Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fanfiction and Deviantart

Go down 
+16
Winnowill
Magdaleena
elsa ♡
Mila
foreveran
Jelly
alex
el
v
Angus Bethune
hilol24
Relora
Abbey
69hot_wangs69
Pommu-pon
Zepheus
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

Fanfiction and Deviantart Empty
PostSubject: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Have you ever heard of any of those things? I don't know about you, but I truly think that they are awesome! For those that have never heard of it, I'll tell you a brief summary about them.
Fanfiction.net is where all writers gather around and read each other's fanfic and write. It's pretty awesome, my friend, Waterdaydreamer and I read each other's fanfic. There are forums and polls too. I love to read and write and I currently have 3 stories that I am working on. They are called Contract Killers: Hotshot, Story of the Cat, and The Secret Life of a Teenager. Feel free to check them out! My username is the same and if you have nothing better to do, please review!

In deviantart you can draw and write! It is equally as amazing as Fanfiction, but furthermore, you can chat! The only bad thing about it is that there's a bunch of extra stuff that if you want, you have to buy or get a Premium Membership and it really gets me angry sometimes. But otherwise, it is really truly awesome!

Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Oyus, off course I've heard them!
The apple in my signature leads to my page on dA ^^
I don't have a fanfiction account though.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Some of the people on devianart are just awesome. The artwork I've seen on there is amazing, but I dont actually use the site so I only see stuff that people link to me.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Deviantart is all that is beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:32 pm

DeviantArt is actually the site I use the most. I'm always on it~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:19 pm

I haven't heard of fanfiction but I've heard of DA. One of my friends wanted me to join it so I could post my "awesome sauce pictures". Sadly I haven't joined 'cause i have no of getting anything I draw onto the computer >.<
Back to top Go down
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:54 pm

You don't have to draw on the computer you know.
Back to top Go down
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:56 pm

I use Deviantart a lot too! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Zepheus wrote:

No I don't draw on the computer it's stupid unless you have a tablet. I mean I have no way of taking the sketches I draw at school and sterf onto the computer. My dad won't let me use his scanner e.e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:57 pm

YES OMG
Whats your dA?
Back to top Go down
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Aurora wrote:
Zepheus wrote:

No I don't draw on the computer it's stupid unless you have a tablet. I mean I have no way of taking the sketches I draw at school and sterf onto the computer. My dad won't let me use his scanner e.e
Ah. I see what you mean. But the way I do it is I take a photo of it and and upload it on the computer. Then I upload it on deviantart but the result is it looks all messy and stuff Mad ...so yea
Back to top Go down
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:02 pm

You sure you wanna know Mr. Taost? They're pretty bad looking and messily drawn. I'm not an artist. Only a very bad student.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:03 pm

I could do it but if I draw something It better looks good for me to show it off. Which is why you guys will never see my drawings... which sucks seeing as I have to teach myself to point out my flaws (which are plentiful) I'd really like for a forumer abbey of course OH AND MAKKi to help me with my head proportions and shaoes when it comes to drawing a person lol.
Back to top Go down
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Don't worry. You're not the only one that's horrible at drawing people. I'm pretty bad too.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Who the heck said I was horrible >.>

That good sir, was an insult. actually it kinda makes me wanna use my dad's scanner while he isn't home trololol

I'm good I just don't take them fancy classes I only teach myself and learn from mistakes and observations. Which is why I'd like to have another person to critique lol.
Back to top Go down
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:11 pm

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I misunderstood you! Please forgive me!
And oh, by the way, I'm a ma'am that has an addiction to dragons, don't you forget that!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:17 pm

I know your a chick I say good sir to everyone when things like that occur.

And don't sweat it lol. I'm not the type of person who hates people over nothing. It's understandable that you misunderstood no ones perfect you know lol.
Back to top Go down
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:24 pm

its soo awesome! i just created a account on it Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:27 pm

You did? What's your username? I gotta check it out right away!
Oh and by the way, thanks Aurora for forgiving me. I am humbled by your words Wink
Back to top Go down
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:33 pm

my username is hilol24 havent made any yet XP
Back to top Go down
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:35 pm

It's alright. I'll check it out anyways and add you to my friends list. Could check out my drawings too if you don't mind? I'm a bad drawer so I don't really mind if you don't look at my gallery. My username is Magnamious
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 pm

LETS ALL STALK EACH OTHER'S DA'S :DDDD
mine's abbehh.deviantart.com
but i have everyone else's.
WHAT IS YOURS.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm Xaria-Yue on there.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
v

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Yes, we should stalk each other's dA.
Mine is Tiny-Shrimp and Swaggification. (:
Back to top Go down
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Wow! I never knew that DA was so popular!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction and Deviantart   Fanfiction and Deviantart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction and Deviantart
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next